Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2021, 08:30 PM

Default Is it the Girl or the Speedo?

Bit of a random one this but has anyone ever fired their load in their speedos when being around hot women?
It happens to me quite often usually if im attracted to the girl but its never happened wearing board shorts.
Wearing Navy Blue Skin tight Swim Briefs on Sunday I was in the Sauna when 3 hot girls walked in, 2 asian girls one a bit chubby but had a white bikini on, her mate a black swim costume, brown long hair and a nice butt and a curvy pretty devon girl with them who sat by me and as we chatted her cleavage was on show with her hair all wet and her hot legs were close to me as I chatted to the girls and tried to fight it I had to pretend to mess with my water bottle as I started jizzing rapidly in my briefs luckily they didnt notice. Its always when i wear speedos and never shorts they just make me too horny and sexed up
Old 08-19-2021, 03:36 PM

My best advice is to enjoy nature and don't try to hide it. Women enjoy looking and watching as long as your not touching it or putting it on display intentionally. They get horny too, if not more. If it's a natural erection and jizz , then there's no issue.

Last edited by Glenda : 08-19-2021 at 07:08 PM.
Old 08-22-2021, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda
My best advice is to enjoy nature and don't try to hide it. Women enjoy looking and watching as long as your not touching it or putting it on display intentionally. They get horny too, if not more. If it's a natural erection and jizz , then there's no issue.

God I hope they were as horny as me its such a turn on them knowing im wearing them.

There were 2 bikini clad girls today one a hot slim dizzy blonde and she was sat next to me in saunaonce she kept getting in and out to shower and then her leg rubbed past my knee with her backside in full view of my face I fired my load again my black briefs were covered in Jizz
Old 10-28-2022, 05:58 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoop
Bit of a random one this but has anyone ever fired their load in their speedos when being around hot women?

Relatively new here so still catching up on some of these great posts. I wanted to share the time, at the beginning of this last summer, when I was wearing a speedo to the pool. Unlike most of my suits, this new suit was unlined so it makes a nice bulge. I thought I had the pool to myself until my stepdaughter came out to tan and swim. It may have been the suit or the sun, not sure, but I became aroused and it wouldn’t go away. Not wanting to show too much, I turned over as if to tan my back. Well I think the feeling of the lounge chair on my bulge was too much because I couldn’t stop from cumming. Once I was “finished,” I slipped into the pool to swim some laps and rinse off. That was the first time I can recall cumming in a speedo without any touching.
Old 10-28-2022, 06:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2023
Relatively new here so still catching up on some of these great posts. I wanted to share the time, at the beginning of this last summer, when I was wearing a speedo to the pool. Unlike most of my suits, this new suit was unlined so it makes a nice bulge. I thought I had the pool to myself until my stepdaughter came out to tan and swim. It may have been the suit or the sun, not sure, but I became aroused and it wouldn’t go away. Not wanting to show too much, I turned over as if to tan my back. Well I think the feeling of the lounge chair on my bulge was too much because I couldn’t stop from cumming. Once I was “finished,” I slipped into the pool to swim some laps and rinse off. That was the first time I can recall cumming in a speedo without any touching.
It happened to me back in high school swim team days a few times.