Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2015, 12:49 PM

Default Fwiw

In cm, Dooley's beloved Euro sporti would measure 16.51 cm with 5.08 cm sides.
Old 08-01-2015, 02:33 PM

Smile

Sebbie,

Your conversion from inches to cm is accurate , but I must have measured wrong because it would appear then that the Euro Sporti is smaller than a Mategear and that certainly is not the case. I'll have to measure it again when I get a chance.

D67
Old 08-01-2015, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooley67
I didn't get an email that I had a PM from you. Why don't you try sending it again.

Dooley

When you open the board in the upper right corner there wis a "Welcome Dooley67" message. Under it says Private Message: Unread __ That is where you can see if you have messages
Old 08-01-2015, 05:44 PM

Default My favs

Zumo CA Republic:

sides: 6cm
height: 20cm

Hard Core Polo:

sides 5.5cm
height 21cm

Funky Trunks Brief

sides 7.5cm
height: 22cm

Speedo Color Shards

sides 7.0 cm
height: 22 cm
Old 08-01-2015, 08:20 PM

Smile

PSDave,

I know about that - I was just confirming with Dorcas that I also hadn't received an email that a message was waiting. I always see the email after I've read the PM. But thanks for letting me know anyway.

Dooley67
Old 08-01-2015, 11:08 PM

Since I am away from my usual location for a few weeks, the only suit I have to measure is a black Adidas 30" with the three white slashes.

Sides are 5 cm (~ 2 inches)
Length is 24 cm (~9.45 inches)
Old 08-02-2015, 02:16 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
True, but would it not depend on how much you stretch it or not?

You're right about that, but however big or small your package is, it will likely stretch the suits pretty much the same amount all the time. With that being the case, you'd still be able to get a comparison among the suits.

D67
Old 08-02-2015, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
That last one's very brief. Do you wear it to the public pool?
Yeah, it's great to do laps in.
Old 08-24-2015, 07:22 PM

Default A few of my suits

measurements in inches
Brand Size Front Rear Side
Adidas Bl wht stripes 30 9 9 1.75
Aqux multi M 5.5 8 1.5
Aqux Blu Wht M 6.5 7.5 1.5
Club Swim Red Euro 30 8.25 7.5 2
Tyr Navy wht piping 28 8 8 2
Seobean Yellow S 8 6.75 1.25
Tyr Orage plaid Euro 28 8 8 2
Sporti Blu Water Polo 30 8.25 8.25 2
Seobean 27 logo M 7.5 7 1.5
Seobean Green S 7.5 5.5 1.25
Tyr Red Black 26 7.5 7 2.25

measurements in cm.
Brand Size Front Rear Side
Adidas Bl wht stripes 30 23 23 4.4
Aqux multi M 14 20 3.8
Aqux Blu Wht M 17 19 3.8
Club Swim Red Euro 30 21 19 5.1
Tyr Navy wht piping 28 20 20 5.1
Seobean Yellow S 20 17 3.2
Tyr Orage plaid Euro 28 20 20 5.1
Sporti Blu Water Polo 30 21 21 5.1
Seobean 27 logo M 19 18 3.8
Seobean Green S 19 14 3.2
Tyr Red Black 26 19 18 5.7

Front is top front to seam. Back is top back to seam. My experience is that I get full butt crack coverage if the sum of these two numbers is greater than 16 inches, or about 40 cm. Suits shorter than this show a little to a lot of butt crack. Based on these numbers, my skimpiest and most confining suit is the little green Seobean with the "T" on the front, but you knew that already

Gotta love those Seobeans!

Sebbie
Old 08-25-2015, 01:10 PM

In doing these measurements, I was wondering how they impacted the fit and feel of the brief. The most interesting combination of numbers here (aside maybe from the green or yellow Seobeans) was the multicolored Aqux suit, with the very low front rise. The Aqux brief are “famous” for revealing some butt crack almost irrespective of how you position them. This sets up something of a “struggle” to determine a strategy for positioning yourself so as to not reveal too much butt crack.

And herein is the tricky part. The really low front rise, 14 cm, leaves you with a pouch with very little room. I had already learned that with limited pouch space, properly positioning yourself is really interesting. Getting yourself into a position that does not reveal “too much” butt crack becomes something of a struggle between front and rear.

First, the “down” position does not work at all. To successfully pull that one off you would need a much longer than 14 mm rise. You CAN position yourself that way, but you will end up with 4 or 5 inches of butt crack showing, with the rear of the suit mainly looking like a “hammock” for your lower glutes.

The only position that works at all is sideways, as that minimizes the amount of front pouch length. In doing this, you maximize the length in the rear, leading to the smallest amount of butt crack. But keep in mind, there is no position, that will show no butt crack at all.

Even worse, in your “struggles”, should you start to grow, even a little, positioned optimally horizontally, that is going to put more “demands” on the already very scarce front pouch space at the same time pulling the rear of the suit downward, revealing more butt crack. What a dilemma. I’m fascinated with it all trying to get the suit to look “presentable” both front and rear.

I put on the suit last night and crawled into bed, thinking about what I had learned about the interesting connection between penis length and position, degree of arousal, and how much butt crack would likely show under various combinations. At about 3 AM I woke up, just semi-hard, still in a horizontal position but the suit had come way down in the rear. I pulled the back of the suit back up in the rear, but given the state I was in, that only made matters worse, as I was now getting a delicious “tension” just thinking about how the suit was fitting me. I struggled with all of this some more, hoping to get myself positioned more comfortably horizontally in front. But to no avail! No matter what I did the tension was still there, and my desire for an orgasm was getting stronger and stronger as I struggled inside the suit.

It wasn’t very long before I blew, still thinking about the nuances of the dilemma I had put my body in. It was a great and long-lasting orgasm. Now I’m thinking how much fun it was and how much I want to get my body in that situation again. I can’t wait!

I’m also wondering if the Asian guys actually wear suits made like this one at public pools or beach, and in particular, how they deal with the butt-crack and penis size/position dilemma. The sense I get is that they do not worry about others seeing a bit of butt crack in public, but I do not know this for sure.

All for now,

Sebbie