Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2024, 03:34 PM

Bringing along a spare gives you an opportunity to toss it to a friend who shows up at the pool and says he’d join you but forgot his suit.
Old 02-08-2024, 09:16 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Ideally one should wear a swim thong when going down a water slide, the flow of water down the slide protects one from friction with the slide and one goes faster. Wearing shorts on a water slide removes the water, causes friction and tears the shorts.
French boys know this and tuck their speedos into a thong before sliding, the lifeguards supervising the top of the slides ignore it. If you want to slide fast slide French.

I have never worn a thong on a water slide, but I always wear the skimpiest briefs I am comfortable with in a family environment. I have also done the tuck of the speedos into a thong trick, and once in Germany late in the evening when nobody was behind me waiting to slide I pulled the back of the speedos down off my butt entirely. Definitely slide faster with less cloth. I want to go to Miramar one day for their nude night where apparently you can slide nude too.
Old 02-18-2024, 11:59 AM
Speedo Member

When I have a beach day I have a morning swim and an afternoon swim to avoid the hottest part of the day. I usually wear a different swimsuit in the afternoon simply because I have so many and I love showing them off.
Old 02-18-2024, 04:27 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfax
When I have a beach day I have a morning swim and an afternoon swim to avoid the hottest part of the day. I usually wear a different swimsuit in the afternoon simply because I have so many and I love showing them off.

100% the same for me! I have way more suits than I have a chance to wear!
Old 02-19-2024, 10:54 AM

I only have 3 swimsuits. One relatively heavy short shorts, one tan through short shorts and one tan through brief. That's enough for me.