Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2016, 08:27 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
Sometimes the picture in the web page inspires you and you just have to have it. Well,, Asian sizing in Iswim cuts is too small for my fat butt. However, they are going to send me a large size as a consideration for my mistake. Probably just use this for sunning in privacy.

They look fine on you but do not move too much in case you burst out of the briefs! I suspect that you would end up with aching balls if you were to wear those for too long. I am sure they are fine for some sunbathing.
As I think I have mentioned before, I had to go two sizes larger for my Neptune Scepter briefs than I would purchase in Speedo or Arena. This seems to be the general rule for all Asian swimwear. However, they do make some really nice briefs and they are worth getting the right size. They look and feel good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Neptune-D-SMB-1.jpg (68.8 KB, 76 views)
Old 05-25-2016, 08:30 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
I enjoy the Asian cuts. low hip, semi-pouch. Tight fit. This a Neptune Scepter suit
We agree that we love Neptune Scepter
Old 05-25-2016, 08:41 AM

Default Low cut all the way!

I think any suit looks great worn very low. Speedo, square cut, or even nylon running shorts look wonderful when worn just at the top of the shaft. I love as much exposed below the belly button as possible, especially when shaved smooth

Last edited by Bikiniman : 05-25-2016 at 10:18 PM.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:46 PM

Well, I too love it low and just above the shaft. This Iswim suit is getting replaced with a large, compliments of the maker. We will see how it fits. They make a good suit,,, just damn tiny. I am a Neptune aficionado now so probably stay with them for now on.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:49 PM

And Phil,, you Phil out the Neptune suit quite well for sure.. Looks good on you.
Old 05-27-2016, 03:42 PM

Love my low cut Prevail Sport suits,, No Drawstring but fun beach wear for sunning. And patriotic for the Holidays coming.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Prevail Sport Red (Copy).jpg (75.1 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg flag suit (Copy).jpg (74.8 KB, 40 views)
Old 05-27-2016, 05:00 PM

Smile Low Cut

I prefer the lower cut waist.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:58 AM

Well, we are all different and we all have different opinions, taste, preferences, etc. I'm 36 and I prefer the high cut/high leg style of the 80s and 90s. I never liked the low cut style because to me it looks too feminine and anti-aesthetic. The high cut gives you a more masculine, clean-cut, and clean-fit look. What goes around comes around! See attached pics of very sexy and fit high-cut bikinis of the 1990s

Take care,

Christian
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bikini 07.jpg (47.8 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Bikini 01.jpg (16.0 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by schneiderc2004 : 06-01-2016 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-01-2016, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Deciding on a high or low cut suit depends on you body type and which sports you do. As a tall slim young distance runner I had long lightly muscled legs and a skinny belly, a 1" side high cut swim bikini or a string suit looked hot on me. The shorter but more heavily muscled sprint swimmer types want to emphasise their abs and asses, and a low cut suit does this.
If you happen to be petite and very smooth then the Japanese style suits are for you if you dare.
I think you can go low and with a narrow one inch side cut for the slim guys. If you are doing a lot of weight lifting low, but perhaps a square cut style would be good looking.
Old 08-01-2016, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneiderc2004
Well, we are all different and we all have different opinions, taste, preferences, etc. I'm 36 and I prefer the high cut/high leg style of the 80s and 90s. I never liked the low cut style because to me it looks too feminine and anti-aesthetic. The high cut gives you a more masculine, clean-cut, and clean-fit look. What goes around comes around! See attached pics of very sexy and fit high-cut bikinis of the 1990s

Take care,

Christian
Well, in this case your photos prove that you are right for these swimmer that do a lot of weights. The very high and narrow waist bands are hot.