Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2012, 03:31 AM
Speedo Member

Default Thong Help

Well, it seems my GF and I will be staying at her parents house for a week later this summer. They have a pool and I will have it all to my self during the day, so that means time to get some tanning time in the sun wearing a thong. However, I do not have a swim thong. I am accustom to the girls bikinis, however the brands I use for bikinis do not make thongs. So I was hoping someone here would be able steer me towards a thong or brand that they like.

I am looking for something in a stretchy material, like a girls bikini bottom. Not the loose nylon mens suit that looks like a plastic bag pulled around the waist. I dont care if its for men or women, as long as it is similar in material to a typical bikini.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:29 PM

Check out www.abcunderwear.com they have all kinds of thongs with all kinds of coverage, designs and materials. Also www.bodyaware.com some great looks too and they really focus on the soft fabrics. Remember that there is really not any difference between underwear and swimwear when it comes to being that naked in a thong. Only concern is transparency when wet.

I remember being in your situation years ago and was merrily floating on a raft catching rays with a g-string (basically a pouch and non-detectable string holding it on) Music playing and me in a fog. Her dad forgot papers and came home to get them -- I opened my eyes to see him standing by the pool staring at my minisquele garment. No way to cover up. He said if I wanted to wear something like that when alone it was fine, but not when any of his family was home and keep shorts handy at all times in case someone comes. He then hooked a bell to the door to give warning.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:52 PM

Default Be careful here

Be careful here. Women are designed very different from men and as a consequence mens' thongs are very different from womens' thongs. A man's thong is essentially a pouch, a waist band, and a piece of elastic attaching front to rear. In the case of a woman's thong the pouch is generally replaced with just a flat piece of fabric, which probably will not accomodate the male equipment.

The classic male thong design is the blue Speedo thong. Another male design is shown here also. Note how both pouch designs accommodate the male equipment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thong2.jpg (15.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg thong1.jpg (15.8 KB, 41 views)
Old 06-18-2012, 07:16 PM

Ask nicely and I will make you a swim thong, what colour, what size.
If you are hanging out by the pool you will want a men's swim thong, they are designed to look good wet or dry. A thong not designed for swimming may head south as you head north in the water.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:09 AM

This site should be a good resource:

http://forum1.aimoo.com/ThongBoard
Old 06-19-2012, 04:12 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Ask nicely and I will make you a swim thong, what colour, what size.
If you are hanging out by the pool you will want a men's swim thong, they are designed to look good wet or dry. A thong not designed for swimming may head south as you head north in the water.

Will make me a swim thong? I will post pics in return! Seriously, you make them? If so I am typically a medium (33") waist. The GF would like a classic black. I prefer a tighter fit, as evident by me wearing girls bikini bottoms. How much would it cost and is paypal good for payment?
Old 06-19-2012, 05:50 AM

Default thong help

jackk78 - the URL did not work for me :-(
Old 06-19-2012, 03:47 PM

Default thongs

All is well with Jack's link Crail.
As an alternative go via Google Search with
the words Thong Wearers Message Board
Old 06-19-2012, 03:53 PM

Default " ...you make them ?"

Yes he does - see post of 06-07-2012 "silk screen printing"
Old 06-19-2012, 05:54 PM

Default thongs

Byron, a big OOOPS from me. URL worked for me today. Go figure.