Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2012, 02:07 PM

Default What do speedo lovers fear the most (aged)

I allways wondered, (Im not that old lol)
It seemed to me that considering past posts on the old speedo fantasy board messages site it has bene frequently mentionned that aged speedo lovers fear the most is to reveal there ages.
It is well known that in most cases the first question asked is (VIA EMAIL OR THE BOARD) HOW OLD ARE YOU, I have often bene told that those that do reveal there ages wind up to see there younger correspondents dissapear from the face of the earth, it seems to be that in general anyway young speedo lovers gay or not fears or rejects older aged people.

How about you.... does age reallymake a difference or not.

BTW being a francophone whos english is a second language I still cant tell the differential between post and treads on this board would someone please explain. thanks.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:01 PM

Default Age

Yes, you're right - a sort of youth fascisim does exist. It may seem very unfair but it is a fact and as we get older perhaps we forget all our own prejudices from an earlier age , when we might have unkindly referred to an older guy as a silly old fart, etc.
Those good looking young guys with their perfect athletic bodies and their speedo tanlines and all their own teeth and their hair hasn't gone grey etc. -
yes, I envy them and find old age a pain in the arse.

We all know that nature will take its course and they will one day realise that they in turn cannot match an attractive new generation - but flaunt it while you've got it guys - you will at least have some happy memories of how good you were in your prime.

Btw a post is whatever you submit to a website by way of comment or information.
There are many forums such as this and many posts are submitted.
Your post will be a contribution to an existing thread or it may a post to create a new thread - in other words a thread is simply a narrative on a
topic and may invite and/or provoke further comment. You have just created a new thread
in your post above and what I am saying here is my post in response to that thread.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:48 PM

Default what do..........

excellent reply, now I will send a tread asking as a young guy are you willing to have speedo sex with an older guy.
Old 04-01-2012, 04:52 PM

Default As a young speedo lover are you willing to have sex with a older speedo lover

if you say yes, say why
if you say no allso say why.
Lol Im not expecting any responses on this one but wow it sure would be nice to.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:25 PM

It would be great for me, an older speedo lover, to enjoy the company of a young speedo lover. At my age, however, it would be sensual; but not sexual. LOL
Old 04-01-2012, 11:12 PM

Default If only....

Me too......but if I follow Louis's thread precisely, ie "As a young speedo lover......." I am automatically eliminated from reply
(but will await others with much interest).

Btw Louis has two record threads on this forum for eliciting the most posts.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:44 PM

Default threads

PS to Louis: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fil_de_discussion
Old 04-03-2012, 01:17 AM
Speedo Member

Default The Movie "A Single Man" with Colin Firth

This discussion of age made me think of the movie "A SINGLE MAN." which came out last year starring Colin Firth and Julianne Moore. It's a movie about a middle aged college English teacher who gets seduced by a student in his class. It doesn't have speedo scenes but I was struck by how many guys who saw the movie thought the student was so hot and how lucky the Colin Firth character was to get to swim naked in the ocean and have sex with him.

I would have definitely preferred Colin Firth. The student wasn't bad at all but I like guys with Colin's build and looks, even though Firth is in his 50's. ( He WAS gorgeous though in his 20's ). I hate the word "twink" but that's probably how a lot of people would describe the student, just not my type although I wouldn't at all resist him either.

I had read the story ( written by Christopher Isherwood ) that the movie was based on. Isherwood's long time lover painted lots of Southern California scenes of swimming pools with ( mostly naked ) young guys in the pool with gorgeous lighting and color used in the paintings ( the Donald Baccardy painting connection is about as close to "speedo" connection I can find in my reply ).

Did anyone else see the movie? Since we happen to be talking about aging?

The movie was a slight disappointment to me since they changed the story. The young student seducer wasn't in the story at all.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:48 AM

Default Colin Firth

Didn't see the movie but yes it can be a let-down after reading the book (I remember The Boys from Brazil in the same way ) but anyway he got a BAFTA for it.

I guess you will have to share Mr Darcy with the ladies as there was a lot of swooning over Pride and Prejudice when on tv.

No speedo connection but I enjoyed his movie last year as King George VI
(rumoured to be much liked by his daughter the Queen)
Old 04-03-2012, 03:12 AM

Default A Single Man

Here is the twink - Nicholas Hoult - funnily enough another English actor born not many miles from CF.
(the best pic available as the YouTube trailer is pretty useless):

http://www.ohlalamag.com/.a/6a00e54f...5d5e1970c-80wi

American artist Don Bachardy still lives in Isherwood's California home and also had a cameo part in the movie as a fellow professor.
He is a portrait artist however and I am sure your reference to nude young guys in pools in California means the English artist David Hockney.