Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2014, 12:49 AM

Default missiles

LOL - one good metaphor deserves another so I will go back a bit to the Cuba Crisis and assign the role of Kruschev to runnerguy and Jack Kennedy to myself. JFK accomplished something there did he not?
Old 02-22-2014, 01:01 AM

Default Mondale to Quayle

As Walter Mondale said to Dan Quayle in the VP debates of 1980... "you are no Jack Kennedy."
Old 02-22-2014, 01:29 AM

Default Holy Moly

I am shocked this kind of talk is going on here. I am a proud American, however, I do shoot off my mouth. I am offended by that remark. I try to provide constructive talk, not degrading talk about anyone. Please, can we keep this a fun board to visit. I might not post often, but I do read and can be offended. But there is also the adage, forgive and forget. Can we all please move forward positively? Thank you
Old 02-22-2014, 01:40 AM

Default Quite so...

Re. post #12 you quote a memorable and well-timed put-down from Mr Mondale but that doesn't change the need to tackle a crass post (#5) and hopefully eradicate vulgar American slang from this (?civilised) forum.
Btw, another TD handclasp for you both: http://25.media.tumblr.com/4c4f3aa1d...arv3o1_500.jpg

Last edited by Byron : 02-22-2014 at 01:42 AM.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:14 AM

Default "I am offended"

Goodness me, some delicate egos are emerging from the woodwork here - plus the usual pronouncement
of pride.
I hope you're not a gummer but do you have it within your intelligence to consider that Mr Daley might also be a patriotic sportsman who is offended
at being spoken of as has appeared in this thread?
(btw should "not" appear between "do" and "shoot"?)
(from http://tiwibzone.tiwib.netdna-cdn.co...ge-300x250.jpg)

Last edited by Byron : 02-22-2014 at 02:38 AM.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:57 AM

Biron ! evidently you didn't get the American sense of humor. A gummer was the slang in my reference was to the fact that most British people are not known for taking care of their dental health care. Most of them have bad teeth. My comment was not directed towards his age. Although many of us would not mind having a nice blowjob from a guy like Tom Daley. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
The folks in the USA are known for crudely shooting their mouths off. I wonder if runnerguy has some strange oral obsession here with a young diving champ.
I hope not if he is an adult , LOL.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...r&defid=858268
Old 02-22-2014, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
As Walter Mondale said to Dan Quayle in the VP debates of 1980... "you are no Jack Kennedy."

I am most definitely glad you did not compare me to our current president. As I am nothing like Obama.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:39 AM

Default knickers in a twist?

In reading this there is no logic . Perhaps I am way way off understanding an American sense of humor* again but the piss was being taken out of ME in my presumption of taking on the mantle of JFK (as Dan Quayle once mistakenly attempted also, in public debate on the Vice Presidency).
YOU (in my fictitious parallel) are Russian Nikita Kruschev - so Barak Obama
as current US President becomes an inappropriate inclusion for "your" persona in the exchange.
(though both was/is a Democrat were/are they not?).

As for British teeth, care of their dental health care (tortology) should be: "paying sufficient attention to their dental health".
I am aware that bridges, implants, bleaching, polishing, scouring, crowns, veneers et al are available from some dental practitioners and the guy with $50000 in his pocket and a flight ticket to L.A. could no doubt be able to present some perfection in appearance . Others may not be so fortunate however and I could similarly say that I have noted also from travelogues that the poor older people in those South American favellas have a lot of teeth missing - I wonder why ?

*I fear you also may have missed a different sense of humor in my repetition of your post #5

Last edited by Byron : 02-22-2014 at 05:48 AM.
Old 02-22-2014, 07:39 AM

Default Re. tats

Just as an addendum to post #7 I find that David Beckham has gone further to include one hand now as well as arms:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/8784574db...ogt2o1_500.jpg
Old 02-22-2014, 11:21 AM

Biron. I think I have my speedo's on straight and they look great,I think your panties are in a wad stuck in your mouth.