Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: what do you think of this twink?
rate his ass 0 0%
rate his speedos 6 66.67%
rate his cock 3 33.33%
rate my spanking skills 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2015, 07:38 PM

Default asdfasdfsadf

sdfgasdfsdfasdf

Last edited by jack223 : 03-15-2015 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:06 PM

Welcome to the board jack223. While I don't believe that the uploading of photos function is broken, I don't think that the photos you would like to upload based on the content of your poll, would be appropriate for this site.

What do other folks think?

Dooley67
Old 03-15-2015, 12:02 PM

Default Agree

I am with D67 on this one.
Old 06-24-2019, 02:46 AM

Talking twinks in skimpy speedos get a workout by two older guys.

I could imagine seeing those twinks in tight skimpy speedos and having erections too, when caught by those older guys. The older guys must have had fun trying to strip those squirming twinks out of their speedos, while giving the young twinks quite a workout, as they childishly resisted with their hard dicks, still well encased in their tight speedos. The older guys would spank them first, then continue trying to strip the squirming twinks naked. It must have been such a sexy and beautiful sight, watching those young twinks squirming and pouting, as their tight speedos were being stripped off and trying to get free from the older guys, who were having a lot of fun with them. Soon, it would be over for the twinks, as the two older guys managed to strip off their clinging speedo swimsuits, and now showing the twinks bare behinds and bouncing erect penises. The two older guys were quite happy now, seeing those still squirming and blushing naked twinks. The fun part was the older guys were already naked and covered by only large towels, as they resumed spanking the young twinks naked behinds bright red. Finally the twinks workout and spanking was over and the young twinks ejaculated very hard with the two older guys ejaculating too. The naked twinks returned to the beach with their tangled speedos and wearing only the large fuzzy towels given to them by the two older guys. The two older guys, then went about their way cherishing the fun they had with the young twinks and the twinks did like the workout, having their tight speedo swimsuits stripped off them and bare behind spankings.