Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2013, 11:48 PM

Another fine, well written chapter. Please keep going.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:09 PM

Thanks, STS - another hot chapter, full of intimate touches, arousals, stimulations, etc. Just the right mix!
Old 05-05-2013, 11:02 PM

Default 7. Knots and such...

Writers Notes: I am playing with an integrated writing style, mixing first and third person... You saw it in the last chapter...Zach and I are talking, integrated into the story I am sharing. It is a interesting writing style... hope you like it.

Scott’s room was awesome. First, it was up on the 18th floor, so the campus view was amazing. Better than that, the room was on the corner, so unlike the other dorm rooms, they had lots of space and a two way view. Scott’s bed was tucked behind a wall. As a result the two of them shared a big open area where they had their TV, a little fridge, and a microwave. This weekend we were alone. Despite the no liquor rule in the dorms, Scott had snuck in some beer and wine, well at least enough to fill the fridge. We thought we were so cool, but I suspect there was more booze in that building than in a honky-tonk bar. Scott grabbed the comforter off his bed and laid it on the floor. He then grabbed pillows and a blanket. We were both still displaying last suits we had modeled for each other, and we were certainly displaying them well.

“Rye, lets watch a movie,” Scott said. “I can brew up some popcorn and we can open some wine.”

“Well, not sure you brew popcorn,” I replied with a slight jab, ever the smart ass.

“Okay boner boy… we can pop the popcorn and uncork the wine,” Scott replied with a smirk. “Maybe that is not all we will uncork and pop.” He got out this really fancy bottle of wine and gently peeled the foil top. I about erupted in my suit watching him stand there practically naked in that hot little suit I had picked out, the tropical tree fully blooming. He uncorked the bottle and stripped the cork from the crew and threw it at me. We were, after all, still college guys and pranks were par for the course.

Scott turned to me and handed me the finest Dixie cup wine glass money could buy and the gracefully poured a small taste. My eyes stared at the tree on the front of his suit. “Tell me what you think,” he said.

I gently sipped the wine, trying to be wise beyond my age. “It is a very good year,” I replied. Of course, I was not really referring to the wine, but the year Scott was born. He had grown up to be quite the handsome, hot guy. We both smirked at my reply and then he laughed.

“ I actually swiped a few bottles from my dad’s wine collection,” Scott admitted. “My mom said it was okay, so I did.” Scott’s dad was very much into wine and had quite the collection.

“Won’t he be pissed?” I asked.

“No, I know the ones that re off limits. This is the cheap stuff, at least for him,” Scott replied.

The popcorn was ready, two bags popped. The chips were ready. The wine was flowing. The suits were on. Scott was hot and horny. It was not the most romantic culinary coordination, but for two exploring swim team guys, we thought it was awesome.

“I think you will love this movie,” Scott said as he hit the play button and came back to snuggle with me under the blanket. “At least I hope so.” Scott was so cute and so sincere.

__________________________________________________ ______________

“So what happened next?” I asked Zach, urging him to finish the story.

“Well, as I laid there, she began to explore the outline of my suit with her fingers, gently gliding along the outer edge.” Scott explained. He further went on to tell how he sort of froze as she did it. He liked how it felt, but he found the moment awkward. “You know, I’ve never had a girl do that to me,” Zach added, “and I was trying not to get hard.”

As they laid together, Amy’s head still on Zach’s chest, Zach rubbed Amy’s back. “I’ve never watched a guy from this angle,” Amy said to Zach, referring to her view of him in his swimsuit. “It is quite the perspective.” Zach could not see Amy’s face, but he knew exactly what she was looking at. All this was a new experience for Zach. He had never had a girl get that close to him that she was feeling him where she was. Zach had been to the beach with girls before, even a few kisses and hugs, but nothing like this. When it came to romance, Zach was very much a late bloomer.

“Her fingers ran right up the front of me,” Zach continued the story. Amy had finished the outline of his suit and she started between his legs and slowly glided up the suit, feeling every inch of Zach through the tight fitting lycra material. Just as Zach always wore his suits, he was in the upward position. Amy’s first two fingers each went along the outline of his anatomy in the suit. The sensation was beyond erotic and Zach was doing all he could to maintain control.

“It felt awesome,” Zach added. “I mean I really liked it and all, but I didn’t want to get into something that I couldn’t stop.”

“Wow, Zach she was really into you,” I said. I was getting excited imagining what he was going through, despite the fact that it was a different gender context.

“Holy crap, Rye, you are not going to believe what happens,” Zach replied. “It sure surprised me.”

__________________________________________________ ________

We both laid our heads against a giant beanbag chair, which seemed to be the staple of every college dorm, and sipped our gourmet Dixie cups of wine. For a couple of gay college guys, we obviously had not developed any sense of gourmet etiquette. The movie played in front of us, I don’t even recall what it was. We were not paying it much attention. We were too into each other and enjoying laughing and carrying on. I loved the way Scott got dimples when he laughed. It was contagious. Just watch him laugh and you could not help but laugh, too. I was still feeling really aroused from earlier, especially since I got so close but did not finish the act. As I watched Scott’s infectious smile, dimples and his “want to run my hand through it” hair, I was getting turned on all by myself.

“Dude, we already drank more than half the bottle,” Scott said. “Glad I put two in the refrigerator.”

“We are gonna suck at swimming tomorrow,” I said, starting to feel the effect of the wine.

“No way, wine is good for you,” Scott replied as he refilled both our cups. That led to a quick kiss, which led to something substantially longer. Our relationship had progressively become more romantic, and we were at a point where random hugs and kisses were normal. We had even sneaked a few in open places, despite both of us not being out, yet.

“You think anyone has figured us out?” Scott asked in a more serious way after our burst of romance.

“I don’t know, maybe” I replied. “ But Zach would tell me if he heard anything and he has not.”

“Have you ever thought about coming out?” Scott asked.

“Yeah, lots lately,” I replied. “ I think I’d start with the team first.”

“I don’t know,” Scott replied. “I’d do it with you, but that is a huge step.”

I don’t know if the wine or our relationship had prompted the conversation. Probably both. I found a certain irony in the fat that Scott and I were having this very deep conversation while wearing swimsuits. Growing up, both Zach and I discovered our respective sexual identities together and much of it was found while we were on the various swim teams. For Scott it was likely the same. And together Zach and I faced the same dilemmas in different ways. For Zach it was cute girls in swimsuits that he would find attractive while wearing a tiny little suit. For me, it was countless cute guys snugly stuffed into the tiniest of suits.
Scott and I wrapped up our deep conversation with a very affectionate hug. I did not realize how much Scott was wrestling with where he was. He was younger than me and guess I wrestled with those same issues too.

Our deep embrace led to us laying face to face with each other. Zach’s leg was slid up between mine, with his upper leg resting right against the front of me. “I can feel you against my leg,” Scott said. “And you feel very tantalizing,” The sensation of Scott against me was making me extremely aroused.

“Want to try something new,” I whispered to Scott as we continued to turn each other on. We were both fairly new to all of this, but we were ready for the next step. I whispered into Scott’s ear a suggestion that he immediately liked.

“Oh yeah, that sounds great,” he replied. With that, our relationship went to a whole next level.

“You look really hot,” Amy said to Zach as she rubbed his stomach. He hand slid down and along the top of his suit. She teased him along the waist band of his suit and played a little with the strings, which she had slipped out from his waistband.

“What happens if these get in a know?” She asked.

“You can’t get the suit off,” Zach said. “At least not easily.”

“So you are trapped in your Speedo?” she laughed.

“Yeah, I guess so,” Zach replied.

“I’d like to see that,” Amy giggled.

“It has happened a few times,” Zach replied as Amy’s hand continued to tease him. He was doing good at keeping control of himself, but he could feel the urges inside him. Zach’s had was rubbing along her back and shoulders.

Amy slid her hand back down over Zach’s suit. She gently ran along the front of him several times with her fingers. As much as Zach wanted to avoid it, he quickly felt the effect of her action as he began to expand rapidly inside the suit. “Oh man, Amy,” Zach said. “What are you doing.”

“Watching you, this is fun,” she said.

To be continued... let me know what u think of the integrated style... STS... a new horizon 4 me.
Old 05-06-2013, 04:48 AM

STS,

Thanks for another great chapter. I like the integrated 1st and 3rd person style it gives a new perspective to your stories.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:36 PM

Another chapter in another fine story, STS. Keep up the great work.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:17 PM

I'm not in my Speedo - nobody is touching me 'down there' - yet reading this is giving me the same reaction poor Zach is having!
Old 05-17-2013, 11:22 PM

Default 8: Amy makes Zach....

“Oh man, I left a part out,” Zach changed the direction of the story. “So, after we got back to the big rock where we had all our stuff we started to make out a bit. Well, maybe not a bit. I mean dude I was really horny and she was so f-----g cute. As we kissed and our hands explored each other she was really making me all turned on. I got so hard. I was freaked out inside because I could feel myself getting really excited.”

“Oh man Zach, you must have been like a steel rod,” I interrupted.

“Ryan, it was bad. I wanted to, well you know.” Zach added. “So Amy starts to rub me there and I was thinking I was going to just lose it. I was so packed into that tiny little suit and I knew I was about to start shooting.”

“What did you do?” I asked.

“I whispered to Amy that we need to stop. She was feeling me and she was being sweet about it.” Zach explained. “She pushed me back and laid her head on my chest and began to explore me softly. She was really getting turned on by watching me…”

“Oh man Zach, you must have been really ready to…”

“I was really turned on,” Zach interrupted. “Just as bad as that time modeling, But, you know as much as I felt exposed being so hard in front of her, I was actually enjoying it. It felt a little weird being that close to Amy and all excited and I felt like I was going to rip out of the suit, but she was really being cool about it and the way she felt was all soft and stuff. Man I am getting all turned on just telling you this.

“That is really awesome, Zach” I replied. “She must make you feel real comfortable.”

“Yeah, but I really did not want it to go too far, you know.” Zach added.

Amy’s exploration moved down to the upper parts of Zach’s legs, as she felt his quads and the muscles of his inner thighs. “You got really awesome legs,” she said. “These legs and you in your Speedo are what turned me on to you.” Amy added. “You are the most hot guy on the whole team.”

“You are so sweet, Amy,” Zach replied. “I liked you from very first day you came to practice. Couldn’t keep my eyes off you.”

“Remember that day when we first were talking and you got out of the pool all wet and came over and I was on the bleacher, I felt your legs?”

“Oh man, yes, how could I not. You had me all hot and bothered,” Zach confessed, “almost as much as you do now.”

“I know, I could not help it. You looked so cute and your suit was clinging to you. I love the look of you in swimsuits. I like guys in Speedos.”

Amy’s hand was rubbing up Zach’s inner legs right to the material of his suit that went between them. Every once in a while she would rub a little extra there, which Zach really was enjoying. The feeling of all this was making his suit really feel snug, and he was certainly straining the material.

“Amy, you are really making me crazy doing that,” Zach said.

“I can tell,” Amy replied. “I love watching how your suit is getting really big.”

“Sorry about that,” Zach said, “it happens.”

“Oh sweetie, I think it is really sweet that you say that, but I am kind of causing it, I’ve never really watched a guy get hard, I always wondered what happens to you guys on the team in your tiny suits if it happens.” Amy replied.

“You have me there, Amy” Zach replied. “We just need to be careful we don’t go too far.”

Amy leaned back and kissed Zach. “You just relax and enjoy the afternoon. It’s okay. I love watching you.” Zach sighed and gave in to Amy’s continued exploration.

Amy was amazing in her ability to keep bringing Zach so close, then letting off, each time Zach would get just that much closer. Amy loved watching him as he reacted to the arousal, the way he moved and the gentle sounds Zach made. Amy had never actually done this much with a guy, but she certainly seemed to instinctively know the art of bringing him to the edge. She loved the way Zach would twitch his right leg as he got more excited. Zach also would being his hand up on his inner leg and press against himself, as if trying to hold.

“Oh Amy, you are driving me wild,” Zach said.

“You are so fun to watch,” Amy said. “Does it hurt being trapped in that tiny suit, it looks like you are huge in there?”

“It’s pretty tight,” Zach replied.

Amy started to feel Zach’s very aroused anatomy. “Oh, wow, I think you might have me too far along,” Zach whispered.

Amy slipped the strings out and started to untie them. “Amy, don’t do that, please, Zach asked. “If I get out of the suit this way, I’ll never get myself back in. We can’t be naked out here.”

“Okay,” Amy whispered back. She pulled the cords and retied them. She continued to give Zach the massage he needed. The action made Zach get really excited.

“You really know what to do to a guy” Zach whispered. “Holy crap, I am so freaking hard.”

Amy had never seen a guy this aroused before, especially inside a tight swimming brief. It was making her aroused , as well. If she was not so committed to staying pure until marriage, she’d let Zach have his way with her. She had an idea of what would happen next but she had never seen it before. “Zachy, it’s okay,” she kissed his chest.

Amy ran her finger from down between his legs all the way along him. It was the move that crossed the breaking point. Zach felt the feeling of his body ready to explode. He began to move his torso and both legs were wiggling.

“Oh damn, Amy, I can’t hold it, oh sh-t.” Zach said. Amy slowed her pace and watched as Zach’s body worked itself to the final stages. Amy was amazed how huge he looked in that tiny suit. She had seen some guys who looked like they were aroused at swim meets before, but nothing like this. He looked so manly and strong.

“I could not believe how long it lasted,,” Zach explained to me as he told the story. “She had played with me for a long time, when it finally happened I just kept going.”

“What did Amy do?”

“She just held her hand there. It was really very sweet. She asked if I was okay.”

To be continued....
Old 05-18-2013, 03:56 AM

STS,

Another great chapter. It felt as though I was there listening to Zach tell us about his date together in the same room.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:29 AM

Default Cold water rinse.....

We held each other close. Amy confided that she had never done that to a guy,” Zach explained. “Amy was so sweet, she thought she had hurt me.”

“That is sweet.” I replied.

Zach was soaked in the suit, and he was still very much enlarged. Amy slid her hand away and they both rolled to face each other. They kissed a long deep embrace. Afterwards they wrapped arms and laid there. Zach should well have been calming down, but in his youthful male exuberance, he felt a rebound coming on. He smiled at the fact that he could well have started a second round. Amy was enjoying the closeness. Zach let the urge pass.

“You were amazing,” Amy whispered. “I always wondered what happened when a guy got to that point. You looked so hot and handsome as I was watching you.”

Zach kissed her on the forehead.

“It would be better if we did it with each other,’ he whispered back.

“One day,” she replied. Zach respected her honor of herself and her values. “It is really exciting watching you, though.” she added. Truth was, but for what had just happened, Zach was as pure as she. Amy wrapped Zach in her arms and they slid closer. The two of them laid there for a while, enjoying each other and the warm sun. The wet suit felt sticky, but not enough for Zach to upset the moment.

“I just need to rinse out,” Zach said to Amy as they untangled from each other. “I can’t really walk back this way.”

Zach slid down into the water. He was up to his waist in the water, which felt awesome. As he stood there, he went to untied the suit so he could let the water really rinse him out. He pulled the string, but the suit was still tight on his waist.

“Sh-t,” Zach thought as he realized that whatever Amy had done earlier, she had gotten his strings all knotted up. He slid his hands down and tried to feel the knot out, but it was really tiny and he could not get it to budge.

“You okay, sweetie?” Amy asked.

“Yeah, just trying to untie my drawstring.” Zach replied.

Giving up, Zach rubbed the front of his suit with his hands, doing his best to really give it a good rinse. He stayed in the really cold water several minutes. As he limbed back on the rock, he had shriveled back to nothing, the suit clinging to what was left of his anatomy. Most of him had climbed way back inside for warmth.

“Wow, cold water does make things hide.” Amy said.

Zach smiled. “You know that whole knot thing… well, I can’t get my suit untied. “ Zach confessed. “My Speedo is stuck.” He laughed.

“We’ll take care of that later,” Amy replied with a grin.

With that the two of them packed up their stuff and headed back to campus. Zach skipped the shirt. It was hot and he felt a little sexy. Amy wrapped her arm around his waist. Zach enjoyed the attention.

“We really had a great time,” Zach ended the story. “I am really hot on her,” he added.

“What about the knot?” I asked.

“Oh yeah, Amy got it untied,” Zach grinned.

“Dude, you can’t stop there..” I replied.

The end.... the last chapter of the series is next....
Old 05-20-2013, 11:01 PM

STS,

A great chapter to read. I can't wait to read the next chapter.