Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2017, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubpistol
Hi Rob, great to read your story. I too have taken some inspiration from my father to wear speedos. It was always the case growing up. Dad is well into his 70's now but still wears speedos to take a dip in the sea several times a week. He is also very unapologetic about wearing them and has always said that you need to be confident in your own skin and what you wear. So, to this day I also wear speedos to my gym pool and on holiday. You're right, they do get some glances but if you wear with confidence, people generally don't give it a second thought. Thanks for sharing the links to the home movies - looks like you guys had lots of fun on holidays. Reminds me of large family trips that we have taken in the past - everyone in shorts and myself and my father in speedos! Thanks to your Dad also for sharing the more recent photo - he has certainly stayed in shape with all of the swimming! Incidentally, the link you posed to his Facebook post is broken - I was looking forward to reading how your Dad rebutts any comment that might be making fun of him! Any chance you could repost that ? Thanks!

Thanks very much for your comments!

And yep, I've reuploaded the screenshot of Facebook comments here: http://i.imgur.com/EPS61wc.png
Old 02-26-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinSpeedos
Thanks very much for your comments!

And yep, I've reuploaded the screenshot of Facebook comments here: http://i.imgur.com/EPS61wc.png

Awesome ! Your Dad certainly knows how to respond to the negative comments. It's that confidence that people simply can't argue with. I think that's what we are all after.
Your Dad is an inspiration to us all - a cheeky one at that! Lol
Thanks for reposting !