Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2014, 09:05 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to VTspeedo
Default Caussie vs. Aussiebum

I received a pair of Caussie nylon swimwear in the mail yesterday.....and finally have something to compare Aussiebum's line of nylon swimwear with.

Aussiebum's nylon is softer, silkier, and transparent when wet.

Caussie's nylon is a bit more solid, still soft though.

Aussiebum - the small 1.5" swimwear is a bit too tiny for me. I like how the Caussie wear covers more area.

The Aussiebum booster jock can be a bot uncomfortable if the sizing is not correct. I am very satisfied with the fit of the Caussie swimwear...the legs have a bit wider opening for the size that I bought compared to the Aussiebum leg openings.

If I had to buy only one more kind of suit from now on, I would have to go with Caussie. I hope that they diversify their colors and patterns someday, as all that is available is basic one color suits.

Anyone else have insights?
Old 10-07-2014, 09:57 PM

aussiebum real cut for one fit tiny gay guys. i personal found them not very comfortable at all.
Old 10-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Speedo Member

I've got both aussiebums and Caussie.

I don't particularily like the cut of AB nylon suits and much prefer the Caussie although I think the AB is built better. The caussies cut is different then the AB in that it sort of is snugger in the ball area but opens up towards the top. If your a pointing up kind of guy then it can make your package stand out. AB just flat right across the front.

The lighter colours are shear in both brands so go dark if you don't want people to see your bum.
Old 10-18-2014, 04:29 PM

Smile

I've never gotten a Caussie but have gotten several nylon Aussiebums and an AB Swish. One of the neon ones is the 2" booster jock which I found very uncomfortable, so much so that I stopped wearing it. I also got a loose fit classic AB which I find to be comfortable but too loose for lap swimming. The third is a classic loose fit red striped AB which was way too loose so that it puckered around the waist when I tied the strings tight. The Swish is really fun to wear. It's very low cut and feels good for just hanging around or for the beach, not for lap swimming though.

D67
Old 01-21-2015, 02:53 AM

Default Caussie vs AB

100% nylon suits feel great in and out of the water, no question....the Caussies I own are a better cut and have proven to be very durable. I will likley stick with Caussie suits but also wish there was a little more variety.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:48 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to VTspeedo

I get many positive comments about my Caussie suit and I too wish there was more variety in colors/patterns.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:25 AM

Default Nylon Suits

The one positive about the solid color suits is that they can be dyed. I swim several miles a week and after a couple of months they start to fade out..especially blues. Have dyed blue suits different blues and maroon and red suits different shades of red to maroon. I plan to try a green dye on a faded blue next.