Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2018, 10:00 AM
Speedo Member

Default new kiniki order

well havnt used kiniki for some years now so decided to splash out on some new swim briefs for our upcoming holiday.
do any of you guys have any of these and if so what are your thoughts.
https://www.kiniki.com/products/braz...ant=1181611508
https://www.kiniki.com/products/eden...nt=19758772805
https://www.kiniki.com/products/andr...ant=1181836300
https://www.kiniki.com/products/braz...ant=1181892936
Old 09-03-2018, 10:45 AM

Default new swimmear

Just joined the forum and as a married guy just got my wife to agree to me wearing slazanger briefs this year on holiday. Like the look of the choices you are thinking about but would need to lose a bit of my gut before going for them myself.
Happy shopping!!
Old 09-03-2018, 10:59 AM

Welcome swimmerman, explore your swim brief side and don't worry too much about your body shape so long as you keep swimming. The Slazenger brand owned by Sports Direct is a bit basic, look at more exciting designs, colours and patterns.

Remember that even if you are the only guy in speedos in your pool if you swim regularly more guys will support and join you.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:30 AM
Speedo Member

Torchwatch can't help but encourage more racy styles. However, you know what you are comfortable with and what would be too much for certain occasions. I tend to prefer briefs and cuts that look more sporty than racy.

Always great to get another married man in Speedos, you guys deserve to feel sexy and it's great when the beach gets to see a little more of you!! no one will ever tell you this but a seeing even one man in Speedos can really make a vacation for the right person! It is so rare to see men and their bodies thank you for providing a real treat.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:39 PM

The Andre suit looks promising for me but only private pool use, at least that is my taste. The first two do not look much different than my standard suits. The cut of the Brazil does not interest me. Regards
Old 09-03-2018, 01:47 PM

Ok I screwed up. The Andre sut I would wear in private pools. The Brazil style doesnt' interest me. REgards
Old 09-03-2018, 04:51 PM

Default Kiniki

Noticed the word micro in the description of the Andre. I ordered a tan through micro that had a similar look in on line, but when I received it at tried it on, the top of my bush and crack were showing. You might have the same situation.
Old 09-03-2018, 05:02 PM

The Brazil is an older high cut 3/4 rear design while the Andre is a newer low cut design and will show some crack and bush.
Old 09-03-2018, 06:48 PM

Eden would be the one I wear the most I am sure.
Old 09-04-2018, 07:23 AM
Speedo Member

i think you are right on the eden one. Its fully lined as well. going to take all of them on holiday and see what other guys are wearing. the wife will be wearing her thong bikini so that may take some attention of me lol.