Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2011, 07:01 PM

Default Summer Vacation

So, my second year of University ended, exams finished in late June. It was really hot out during that summer. My roomate and I, plus our other friends that live in our dorm, usually go to the beach located right behind our school.

Now, I wasn't always wearing swim briefs before. I used to be that jock type who wore baggy swim shorts, wearing boxers underneath them. But that changed. So after our exams, my friends and I all went to the beach to hang out, play some football, volleyball and to check out those college girls.

We all go into the seperate changing rooms, I put on my baggiest swim shorts, with my nicest boxers on underneath. When I got out of the changing room, I see my roomate, standing there in a small red speedo (3 inch sides; square cut). I couldn't believe, nor could the rest of my friends. Yet, I couldn't resist being a little arosed (that was the one thing I didn't like about swim shorts, excitement was clearly visible in shorts). He is very fit, 6 foot, and we don't call him Nathan "8 inch" Lynch for nothing!

He told us he loved the feeling of the speedo and the lack of tan lines. Once we got over it, we took out a football and started a 7 on 7 game. The game started, I was QB and Nathan was wide reciever. I threw him the ball but he tipped it out of our playing field, towards a few girls tanning. He went over to pick up the ball, when the girls started giving Nathan complements, a few winks, I was shocked.

I asked Nathan how'd he get their attention, he told me to thank the speedo. Meanwhile, I was staring at the girls (Nathan is gay, so he had no interest in them) and he told me: "I have a back up speedo if you want it?" I was hesistant but accepted his offer. We paused the game, he gave me a purple speedo, I went to the changing room and slipped it on.

Within seconds of leaving the changing room, a group of girls came: "Nice to meet you, we love you speedo!" All I can say is my boys got a little hard that moment. From then on, speedos our all I wear to tan, swim, play beach sports, etc.

Now, all my friends wear speedos too. Nathan saw that I was arosed when I first saw him in his speedo, he told me it takes him all the will power to hide is excitement when he see's me, so we started hooking up. I guess I can't get enough speedo.