Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2015, 11:26 AM

Of course we want more!! I check everyday for an update!
Old 01-22-2015, 03:38 PM

Yes please
Old 02-12-2015, 04:15 AM
Speedo Member

My mind was abuzz the whole week. I wondered if Bill and Sean 'played together' when I wasn't around. The thought would always trigger a wave of heat in my crotch. Wednesday night Sean called my house. "hope you plan to be at class tomorrow night. Any chance you can stop by before and pick me up?" I was more than I could have hoped for. "o and by the way, Bill wants to come to our class and watch. Bill thinks you're great and hopes to see you more often." So what does that mean?

I made sure to leave plenty of time to get to Sean's apartment...in fact I arrived 30 minutes earlier than planned. Wait in the car outside? That seemed stupid, so I went up, knocked on the door, and was delighted to see Sean answer. He gave me a solid handshake and a shoulder bump and invited me in. "Hey mate, I've been running some laundry downstairs and don't want to leave it in the machine...I need to run down and get it...be back in 10." No problem. I dropped into the beanbag chair, closed my eyes, and listened to the soft background music. It had been a long week of classes, and I was exhausted. In a moment or two, I was in that pre-sleep twilight zone. I heard the side door open, and without fully opening my eyes, could see Bill in the doorway in a pair of gym shorts - and from the looks of things, nothing else. "hey, welcome back" Bill offered, "mind if I join you while Sean does his stuff?" "Sure, no problem." Bill had an amazing body, and carried it with an ease of someone who knew the effect it had on others. He dropped in the chair across from me, and from my vantage point on the floor, there was a clear view up his shorts...and what appeared to be his package clad in a speedo I hadn't seen before. "you guys have inspired me...I decided to buy a Speedo of my own." Really? White?
Did he know what happens when wet?
Old 02-12-2015, 04:54 AM
Speedo Member

My mind was abuzz the whole week. I wondered if Bill and Sean 'played together' when I wasn't around. The thought would always trigger a wave of heat in my crotch. Wednesday night Sean called my house. "hope you plan to be at class tomorrow night. Any chance you can stop by before and pick me up?" I was more than I could have hoped for. "o and by the way, Bill wants to come to our class and watch. Bill thinks you're great and hopes to see you more often." So what does that mean?

I made sure to leave plenty of time to get to Sean's apartment...in fact I arrived 30 minutes earlier than planned. Wait in the car outside? That seemed stupid, so I went up, knocked on the door, and was delighted to see Sean answer. He gave me a solid handshake and a shoulder bump and invited me in. "Hey mate, I've been running some laundry downstairs and don't want to leave it in the machine...I need to run down and get it...be back in 10." No problem. I dropped into the beanbag chair, closed my eyes, and listened to the soft background music. It had been a long week of classes, and I was exhausted. In a moment or two, I was in that pre-sleep twilight zone. I heard the side door open, and without fully opening my eyes, could see Bill in the doorway in a pair of gym shorts - and from the looks of things, nothing else. "hey, welcome back" Bill offered, "mind if I join you while Sean does his stuff?" "Sure, no problem." Bill had an amazing body, and carried it with an ease of someone who knew the effect it had on others. He dropped in the chair across from me, and from my vantage point on the floor, there was a clear view up his shorts...and what appeared to be his package clad in a speedo I hadn't seen before. "you guys have inspired me...I decided to buy a Speedo of my own." Really? White?
Did he know what happens when wet? "Can I interest you in a little smoke?" "Well, we need to go to class, not sure that's a great idea....Ok, maybe a little."

I was pretty immediately buzzed. And then started to wonder...what's really going on? Does he have a thing for me? For Sean? Do they both? OR...are they both just messing with me? Fortunately I was completely clothed, because the visual of his adonis body with white speedo was more than I could comfortably handle. Even then, I had to 'adjust' things to compensate for my physical response. "you all right down there?" Bill asked. "Uhh, yeah, just fine" "You wearing a speedo tonight for class." Me.."yes". "What color, care to share with me?" It was my yellow and black striped suit. By now, the effect of smoking had kicked in, and it took little prompting (and his persistence) for me to unzip a bit and show him a patch of the front of my suit. Just then, Sean walked in. "What have we here?" he wanted to know. I stuttered. "Uhh, Bill wanted to see what suit I was wearing." Trying to quickly get the attention off myself, I asked if he knew we had 'converted' Bill to a Speedo wearer and asked if he had seen Bill's new white suit. "Bill, white? Are you nuts man?" Bill didn't understand. "The lighter the suit, the more transparent." Bill dropped his shorts. He was clearly half aroused, but in fairness, nothing was remotely see through. Sean piped up.
"Jump in the shower and you'll see what we mean." Bill jumped in the water and turned on the water. As the water cascaded down his chest and abs, it was as if someone had flipped a switch. Instantly you could see entirely through his suit to his beautiful thick cock, and large tight balls. "Turn around" Sean encouraged. Bill did, and the suit was little more than a transparent film across his firm round, very compact ass. I just about lost it. Bill could see himself in the bathroom mirror and commented "so you're right. Let's see how this suit looks on you guys." He peeled the wet suit off and tossed it to Sean, who willingly stripped down and pulled the suit up. Unlike Bill with blonde hair, Sean's dark hair highlighted everything around it under the suit. Being smaller build, it was a little less tight, but still looked amazing. "OK buddy, your turn." He stripped it off, and tossed it to me. I was mortified. By this time I had a raging hard on, and wasn't sure what the reaction would be if I took my pants off. "Come on mate, no stalling." I dropped my pants, but had my back turned to the guys, dropped my speedo down, and pulled the white one up, and dashed into the shower and the running water. "Ok, let's take a vote." Sean offered. "Who looks best? Who's the speedo winner?"