Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2012, 03:40 AM

Thumbs up The Older Guy's Strategy...

Hmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmboy
Nice! Good way to work in the 'older guy' and show the two of them getting to know each other better. And now, with Ryan's comment about Zach being 'straight', has he let the older guy Joe know that maybe he himself is not 'straight'? Hmmm, where will this go.....Maybe Ryan will take Joe up on the beach condo offer? Already looking forward to the next chapter!

Looks like I could learn a thing or two from Joe... I'll keep checking back for more of this intriguing story... Maybe one of those brighter - tighter suits of mine could come out of retirement!

"The Less You Wear ~ ~ ~ The More Important The Lift !!~~!!
Old 10-27-2012, 02:29 PM

Looking good STS, keep up the good work.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:58 PM

Default Part 7: The Beach Trip Begins

Two small cars, eight guys, bags, beer and all the unhealthy snack food we could find finally got on the road for the beach at about 1:30 pm. Zach, Cody, Scott and I road in Cody’s car. The rest of the gang road in the other car. James and Toby from the team were in the other car, along with two guys from the wrestling team, Stuart and Chuck. Alan, the guy from modeling, was going to meet us at the beach on Saturday after his cross country meet, which was going on down there. He was going to bring a friend, as well. We hit the local burger place on the way out, eight guys dressed in everything from tight jeans and T shorts to boardies and tanks, to Zach in Nylon running shorts and a raggedy running shirt. I also had on some shorter cut running shorts, the kind that had unstitched side seams and a Swim team T-shirt. Scott was in a pair of board shorts and had on a university logo T shirt.

Two stops later, we arrived at the beach in about two hours and piled out of the car at the hotel. It was still off-season so we had a hotel right on the water. The guy at the front desk gave us a bit of a hassle because we were all college aged guys, threatening not to let us have room because none of us were over 25 (we were 19 to 22). He finally relented and we got our two rooms, side by side adjoining on the 8th floor. Outdoor heated pool open all year, indoor lap pool, hot tubs, basketball court. We thought we were so cool. Each room was $100 night, which was a big price for a bunch of college guys, but it was much cheaper split four ways. We roomed exactly as we drove down.

We still had a few hours of light left when we got there and the beach and pool were screaming out to us.

“Dude’s I am hitting the beach” Zach proclaimed as he began shedding his clothes to reveal a red and black Tyr suit underneath. All of us quickly followed his lead, shedding our shorts and jeans and replacing them with our suits. We quickly established ourselves as the “Speedo gang“, all four of us in brief cut suits. From the other room, only James wore a brief suit, the rest in boardies or shorts, although Chuck wore some really tight and very short trunks that looked pretty darn hot.

Scott looked amazing in a blue and green print Speedo that matched his eyes. He fit the suit scrumptiously. I had on an orange print Speedo that was one of my favorites and got worn only on special occasions. Cody wore a solid black racer with his strings hanging out, which looked daring. James had on a Black and white Nike suit, the kind that had a seam up the back. I loved the way it made him look.

Within about 5 minutes we were all beer in hand heading down the elevator to the beach. The elevator stopped at the fourth floor and the door opened to let on a middle aged lady. At first she hesitated, because the car was pretty full with all of us, but we made room. She stepped inside. As she took us all in she smiled and said “oh my, such cute guys all of you are.” She certainly checked us out with her eyes. We all laughed as we made our way down to the “beach/pool” level.

In our first ten minutes or so there, we already had broke two rules. Eight guys with beer around a pool that had a “no alcohol around the pool” rule, and we totally ignored the “swimwear must be covered” sign in the elevator. Luckily no one seemed to care.

Zach, Scott and I went out to check out the beach and water. Cody and the rest of the guys were already in the pool. “This is wicked,” Cody announced to anyone listening as he came up from a single lap in the pool. Other than the lady on the elevator and her husband, we had the whole pool to ourselves.

I knew that Scott had never worn a brief cut suit for anything other than swim team. I was impressed that he didn’t seem to be at all concerned. We got out to the water and Zach looked over at the two of us. “Okay, here is the dare,” Zach announced to us, “we all start running from up there (pointing at the crest of the beach” and see who can go the farthest into the water.”

“Can we feel how cold it is first?” Scott asked.

“No, you know it’s cold”

We all set our beers down in the sand and walked back up.

“This is gonna suck” Scott said. We all laughed. With that we turned around and took off.

“Gotta get your head wet” Zach yelled as we hit the water.

“Which one?” I asked.

“The one you think with?’

“So which one is that?” I replied laughing.

“Holy f..k is this water cold” Scott screamed as it hit his mid section.

We all got about mid chest and then dove head first into the next big wave.

“I can’t feel my nuts,” Zach said with a smirk.

We quickly scrambled back out of the water. Our wet suits clinging to us. Looking at each others suits certainly revealed how cold that water was. Our bulges looked like they had gone flat. With no towels, the cold water made the temp outside feel much colder than the 75 degrees it was. We grabbed our beer quickly.

“I’m hitting that hot tub” I stated as a fact. “Hopefully the warm water will help find my nuts.”

The hot tub felt awesome and quickly took the chill off. Scott sat beside me with Zach across. Cody joined us, as did Stu, who I rally did not know well. I sank down so the water was up to my neck. I rubbed my hands up my legs and felt my bulge, happy to feel that I was coming back to normal. For some reason, the cold water and hot water, or something, was making me feel really horny. I looked over at Scott and smiled. He smiled back.

“This is much better” Scott said, as he laid his head back against the wall.

I felt Scott’s knee touch mine. I did not move away, not sure if it was just the close quarters or something else. Scott glanced at me. Zach and Stu were carrying on about needing more beer and who was going to give in to go get some. I slid my hand against Scott’s upper leg, touching it. Scott’s hand joined mine under the churning water. We were clearly making a connection far beyond just two hands bumping in a crowded hot tub.

“All right, I give up,” Stu said. “Who is ready for another?” as he stood up to get out.

“Just bring a bunch down,” Zach suggested as Stu climbed out, his baggy boardies clinging to him tighter than sized down Speedo.

“Anyone want to go back in the ocean?” Zach said with a smart ass smirk.

“Right behind you” I replied, with no intention of really doing so.

“Man, I think I finally am warmed back up” Zach replied.

“I think I am going to jump in the pool,” Zach said as he stood up and climbed out of the hot tub, leaving the hot tub to Scott and I. “You know, this is how they cook lobsters” he added with a laugh.

Scott was silent. He and I glanced at each other and smiled. He slid his hand from mine and then placed it on my upper leg. “Love the suit you have on” he said. “You always have the most amazing suits.” He slid his hand up my leg.

“You look pretty hot in yours,” I replied. He was driving me wild in my already horny state. I had quickly gone full hard. I gently took his hand in mine and laid both our hands together on his upper leg. Just as I did that the timer went off and the bubbles stopped.

“Oh man, what timing” Scott said.

Despite the fact that I was rock hard, I got up and went to turn the timer back on. It was on a post about ten feet away, which meant getting out of the tub. It was just the eight guys around the pool area, the couple had packed up and left. As I got out my suit clung to me, outlining my situation, but I was only out for a couple of seconds.

“Wow, you really have warmed back up,” Scott whispered to me as I sat back down, a bit closer to him. “Me, too” he added. We sat silently watching the guys wrestle each other in the pool, letting our hands explore each other under the water. We were very effectively driving each other wild.

To be continued.... Will Joe come back into the picture????
Old 10-29-2012, 12:13 PM

Great chapter!! Lots of testosterone flying around. It should be a fun night! Thanks
Old 10-31-2012, 05:57 PM

Wink

STS, from the way all of your stories go, you must haVe one great time from high school thru college. Wish I had been that lucky. And sounds like you had one hell of a fun time all thoughout.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:36 PM

Default Part 8: The Beach with Scott...

Joe spent the rest of Friday in one of the best moods he had been in for a long time. He absolutely enjoyed breakfast more than Ryan could know. It lifted his loneliness and made him feel young to be out with such a young guy eating breakfast on a college campus. Joe and Frank always wanted kids, but the options that were available today just were not there in Joe’s younger days. Joe knew he was developing quite an affection for Ryan, not in a sexual way, rather in the way he imagined a parent had with a child. For sure, he thought Ryan was really handsome and he debated whether he looked more handsome in his swimsuits showing off his body or in the really tight jeans he wore to breakfast, which let the imagination run as to what he looked like underneath.

“He reminds me so much of how I was at his age” Joe thought as he walked back to his car. “He sure likes Zach and is frustrated he is straight.” Joe had certainly figured Ryan out from his comments about Zach.

“I wonder if he really would feel okay about coming to the beach” Joe’s thought wandered. He started to imagine the two of them at the beach. Coffee and breakfast on the balcony. Swimming laps in the beachside pool. Walks on the beach talking about life. Joe was tempted to just drive straight to the condo right then, but he didn’t really know which beach Ryan and the guys had gone to and he thought it would be weird if he just showed up and he did not want to screw up the budding friendship. For Joe, the mere fact that he had the urge to go back to the condo was significant. Since Frank was gone, he had not had any real desire to spend time there.

On his way home Frank stopped by a small swimming shop located near the university. He picked out a couple new suits, both Speedo brands. He was not sure why he wanted to buy them, but he did. One of the ones he picked was a real nice red print suit, a little daring for Joe and he held it up several times. “Ryan would love this,” he thought so guessing at Ryan’s size he picked out a 28 waist and added it to his selections, just in case. “It would be so fun to have the same suits.” Joe smiled to himself and pictured Ryan as he gave it to him. Ryan sure seemed like he would appreciate it.

Back at home, Joe dug through his closet and found his box of diving medals and photos. He sat there for a couple hours looking at each of the medals and at himself in the old photos. “A much younger day” he thought. It was one of the best days Joe had in a long time. He capped it off by trying on his new suits. He felt young in them, and enjoyed the way they fit and felt. Joe really loved the tight feel of brand new suits.

“Can’t wait to wear this one next week” Joe though as he looked at the purple and blue print. He decided to keep the red one for if Ryan did come to the beach.

________

The guys got all decked out in shorts and nice shirts and headed out the door to grab dinner. After they planned to find a place to check out the girl scene. “Maybe get laid” one of them commented. Scott and Ryan played the part. Zach gave Ryan a smile as the rest of the guys ventured into usual guy talk about how to impress a lady. Everyone an expert, but all would come home single with their right hand their best friend for the night.

After dinner, Scott and I bowed out of the pick up girls event, opting instead to head back to the hotel for a dip in the pool. At first Zach was going to do the same, but I think he figured something was up between Scott and I so he decided to hang with the rest of the gang. I knew Zach probably was more into the whole pool and beach thing. It was an unusually warm night for early Spring. The temp felt like it was still in the low 70’s and there was no real wind to make it feel colder. On the way back, I asked Scott if he liked wine and based on his reply we swung by a liquor store on the way back and I grabbed a couple bottles of wine, one red and one chilled white.

Scott went in the bathroom to change, while I changed right in out room. He emerged in just his suit, a black and purple vertical striped Speedo, while I had on a T-shirt over mine, the yellow print I had worn at swimming that morning with Joe. He looked wicked hot standing there facing me. It seemed odd, I had seen Scott at swim team all the time in just his suits, but maybe it was the light or the mood, somehow tonight he looked far amazing. He stood there for a second as I looked at him.

“Hey lets get some wine” I said to Scott.

“Cool,” he replied. “Maybe we can sit on the balcony for a while since we got the place to ourselves.”

I poured us each a glass of wine and joined him on the balcony. He was standing at the railing. I came up behind him and slid my arm around him and handed him his wine. “I just figured it was a white wine night,” I said.

“Hey, take off your shirt,” Scott said back as he grabbed my shirt and pulled it up over my chest. “I want to see your abs.” I about boned myself right there. “What a cool suit,” he said as he saw my suit emerge from under the shirt, his hands resting on my abs, the cold wine glass touching me as he held it in his hand. I pulled the shirt over my head and tossed it on the chair.

Scott reached for my glass and handed it to me. We both sat in the two lounge chairs on the balcony. The beach was quiet and we listened to the waves, two Speedo clad guys unsure of where the night would take them.

“This is so romantic,” Scott said. “Way better than trying to pick up girls.” he added. I think that comment made me confused, but I let it pass.

“Yes it is,” I said back. “Plus I am not much of a girl seeking guy” I added.

“Me neither” Scott said back as he grabbed my hand. “But I’d sure pick you up.” he added.

“You too,” I replied. We both smiled at each other.

We were the only two on the beach as we ventured north away from the hotel, carrying refreshed glasses of wine in plastic cups. Very elegant. The wine and the atmosphere had rekindled my aroused feelings from earlier in the day, and I was sure they had done the same in Scott. We both had slipped on our T-shirts, as the temperature seemed to be slightly cooler. I am not sure how far we had walked when Scott reached over and took my hand. We were past the hotels and into a more private area of the beach. A few houses had lights on, but most were dark. We could occasionally hear voices emanating in the air from people on their decks. The moon was not full, but it was bright enough to light the beach and glow on the ocean. It seemed to be low tide.

“Hey, look at the ship” Scott broke the silence, pointing. “That is so cool.” Heading out to sea we could see the lit outline of what must have been a cruise ship heading out from the port.

“Wonder where they are going” I said as we stopped and watched.

“I have never been on a ship,” Scott said. “I bet that would be really cool.”

“Me neither” I replied.

Scott slid up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled in close to me and I could feel his body against mine. He gently rubbed against me.

“This is so awesome” Scott whispered in my ear. “I am so glad you suggested we come back here and have some time to ourselves”

“I love the ocean” I said back. “Mysterious, exciting”

We set our cups down on the beach , allowing us the freedom of both hands. I turned Scott to me and we embraced. It was a tight hold, face to face, chest to chest and… well… you know. It was incredibly erotic and arousing. We held that for a long time, weaving and rubbing against each other. We both were making ourselves wildly excited, but we remained peacefully embraced despite the urges inside us…

To be continued….
Old 11-04-2012, 07:11 PM

OK, let me catch my breath - this is getting so intimate and exciting....
Old 11-05-2012, 05:44 PM

I love how the 2 stories are coming together. Please keep going.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:28 PM

Thumbs up Watching for Mr Joe's Return !!~~!!

The story has great cross generational appeal.... "Thank you" from an older guy... proabably a bit North of Joe's age.

Ron
!!~~!!

Old 11-10-2012, 11:11 PM

Default The amazing pool jet....

The pool was quiet when Joe arrived on Saturday. He swam his usual work out, but it seemed like something was missing. “What the heck,?” Joe thought, “I’ve swam for years alone and it never bothered me.” By the end of his swim, there were a few others in the pool, a couple of “regulars” who Joe waved at or said hello. As Joe got out of the pool he stood at stared at the diving pool, which was really a wing to the lap pool. As always, it was empty. Occasionally, someone would use it for water running, but not often. An urge hit Joe, one he had not felt before.

With the guards blessing, Joe walked over to the diving section. He stood on the side and did something he had not done in a good twenty years. Joe dove in. Not from a board, just from the side, but head first, as straight down as he could. His youthful urge to dive made him smile. That he did it, made him beam. When he got out of the pool, the lifeguard gave him a thumbs up. Joe smiled and did it again.

After a half dozen of those poolside dives, a now somewhat nervous Joe climbed up to the lowest of the boards, the 3 meter board. “A little over 9 feet to the water” Joe thought. He made the mistake of walking to the end of the board and looking down. As a kid, the coaches never let him do that. Three meters looks a lot farther than it really is. “Damn,’ Joe thought. He almost got down off the board, but just as he got ready to do that a spurt of courage took over. He checked the drawstrings on his suit, stretched his arms, shook off his nervousness.

It all came back to him. He solidly approached the end of the board, his bounce was perfect and he went up and forward over the water. His body turned 180 degrees to put his arms and head toward the water and he gracefully made a straight arrow-like dive,arms out front and together. A ripple of a splash. If a judge watched it, it had to be a ten. His new blue and purple print suit disappeared into the water. Joe knew he rocked it, both the dive and the suit. He made his underwater check to make sure everything was still where it should be, a flashback to his younger days when those old Nylon suits sometimes would just slide right off as you hit that water, despite being tied.

“What a great dive” the guard yelled as Joe got out. The guard was standing up on the ladder of her stand holding both hands up with five fingers showing in each, symbolically the ten rating. Joesmiledback and gave a return thumbs up. Joe was done for the day as he walked back to the locker room.

“Maybe more tomorrow” he said to the guard as he passed. They both smiled. A new spring in Joe’s step.

The three other guys in our room were still asleep when I woke up. Fromthe silence through the adjoining door the other dudes were asleep aswell. The sun was just breaking over the water. I quietly slid out of bed, trying not to wake Zach, who was in the same bed. Some straight guys would think it was weird to sleep in the same bed with another guy, but on our away swim meets it was always four to a hotel room, so the swimmers were used to it. I stood there for a second wearing just the suit I had slept in. Zach looked to be asleep. The room was cooled off from the night air coming through the open balcony screen. I grabbed a new suit and shirt out of my bag and changed quietly. I then grabbed my goggles. I quietly went out the door and headed down to the pool.

The pool was not a full lap pool, but it was at least long enough to get in some kind of a workout. I dropped my shirt on a chair, put my bottle of water at the edge and jumped in. As I swam, I watched the sun slowly fill the sky with color. I felt the after effects of the wine and beer from yesterday as I made sluggish laps back and forth.

I though about Scott last night on the beach. The long embrace, the feel of Scott getting more aroused against me. Us laying down on the sand as we drove each other wild exploring our tangled bodies. Scott whispers in my ear as he climbed closer and closer to losing control. The feel of his tightly fitting suit against my hand. Reliving it was making me hard and horny even as I swam. I don’t think either of us expected what happened, but we sure did enjoy it. I smiled internally at the thought. I swam for an hour. It was awesome to have the pool alone. As I finished I stood at the edge and watched the waves crash onto the beach under the now full sun. It was much warmer now. I was positioned in front of a jet hitting me in exactly the right spot and I was enjoying the sensation and the peacefulness of the empty beach and the open ocean. Maybe I was enjoying more than the ocean, the jet sure felt good.

I wondered about Joe, whether he went swimming this morning. As I laid my head into my hands and watched the surf, I smiled as I recollected how much fun we had at breakfast. Joe was such a nice guy, and I really liked talking to him. I felt bad that he was left swimming alone, never thinking in my youthful exuberance that he had swam alone for years, and probably was just as happy that some young punk was not interrupting him. I watched the surf, now very much enjoying the gentle massage the pool was giving me.

The clang of the gate ripped my attention away from the beach. I looked up as Zach came through the gate with two big cups of coffee. “I knew I’d find you here, Speedo boy” he said. “Thought you might like some coffee.”

“Thanks,” I replied. “You were sound asleep when I left.”

“Not really, I was actually awake, watched you get dressed and leave. Thought about coming along but the bed seemed way warmer.”

“All the other guys asleep?”

“Yeah. I think Scott might be awake, though. I saw some movement when I was leaving.

I was still in front of the jet and still enjoying the impact it was having on me. Zach had on a sweatshirt and a pair of board shorts. He pulled a chair over toward the pool and sat down.

“So, what did Scott and you do?” Zach asked.

“Oh, not much. We just walked on the beach, had some wine, and then hung out here until you guys showed up.”

“So, I know why you took off on the whole pick up girl thing, but what’s the story with Scott?” Zach asked.

“Well, let me just say I don’t think it is his thing either.”

Zach smiled. “Cool,” he said. He watched as the water was bubbling up in front of me. “Dude, you rocking a jet right now?” He smirked.

“Yeah, kind of” I replied blushing.

“Your such a horn dog.” Zach replied.

Zach didn’t wear a suit under his boardies. Said he did not think he was getting in the water, but I convinced him to do the hot tub. “I hate wearing shorts in the water” he said as he climbed in.

“Should always come prepared,” I quipped at him.

Scott joined us a few minutes later. He was wearing a solid red Speedo, which looked really hot on him. He got in the hot tub with us and we all lined up facing the beach. Coffee in one hand, he put his other under the water as we all watched the waves.

“Good morning guys” he said, as he gently rubbed his hand against my leg. “How was the girl scene?” he asked Zach.

“Oh, we all got laid twice” Zach replied with a smirk.

“Yeah, in your wettest dream” Scott replied.

Scott had slid his hand right up onto the part of me that was previously enjoying the water jet in the pool. As he and Zach discussed the events of the night, Scott gently rubbed over my suit, obviously well aware of what he was doing to me. As much as I was really into what he was doing, I really didn’t want to get to where I could not stop myself. I let Scott continue for a little longer than I took his hand in mine and diverted his action. I was so turned on, it would not have taken much more to finish the job, in fact I was really thinking I was going to anyway.

Immediately continued in next post... too many characters...