Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2013, 09:03 PM

Default Butt excercises required for "tunneling"

I really want to be able to obtain a "TUNNEL" when wearing my Marcuse ArrestMe bikini. It's a great suit.

I do have nice butt right now, but just not enough to get at nice tunnel.

Any suggestions on what I can do as far as workout of my buttocks?

DAMMIT, I WANT A TUNNEL!! LOL
Old 11-18-2013, 09:49 PM

Default butt workout

Tunnels* as such do not appear to be recognised on the www but exercise advice for the butt is given, such as http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/butt-exercise, which may help (I always thought plenty of squats were essential).

Btw, why yet another new thread for this? The forum already has tunneling posted by Brent, with a great pic., on 08-23-2013

*the word I have only learned from this forum - it was always "butt cleavage"
to my knowledge
Old 11-18-2013, 10:13 PM

Certainly squats and lunges !
Old 11-19-2013, 12:31 AM

Many times I have seen that the original topics tend to "tangent" off and turn into discussions not related to the original posting.

I figure it's just better to start fresh
Old 11-19-2013, 06:14 PM

Default It's all about posture

If you stand with your legs straight and your knees locked, your ankles together and your feet pointing outwards, and your hips forward and locked; you will find that you can hold a credit card between your buttocks. This is the wrong posture for tunnelling, you need something more fluid and relaxed.
Move your feet apart and point them inwards, bend your knees, unlock your hips and let them slide back a bit, and arch your back. You are now in a Tai Chi position in which you feel relaxed and can react to any attack, but looking in the mirror you should present a nice tunnel.
Any exercises that slims your waist and muscles your abdomen will improve your appearance, the arched back moving down into the rounded bottom gives a sensous effect (if the waist is slim), especially in low cut speedos.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:52 PM

Default off topic

This is a tricky subject and I agree that posts in threads often wander off into wider territories which go well beyond the original title (as this is a SPEEDO forum something I know which annoys Louis for one).
I do not think this is necessarily a bad thing to be banned however , as the opportunity may be lost to learn something of associated interest (which I have enjoyed on many occasions).

In his short period of membership afewgoodmen has produced 131 posts and 30 new threads - and I would suggest that unnecessary repetition of new threads (even if "start fresh" is considered appropriate) is going to cause considerable confusion, now and in the future.

As an historical note the old speedofantasyboard comprised completely random posting but Mike revamped everything to conform with all other discussion websites on the internet and the various forums are now incorporated as we see - and have (hopefully) become accustomed to by now.
This will be nothing surprising to recent new members but older members will know that there was no previous categorisation and there was some scepticism as to the changes and a lack of freedom to post at the time (and sadly, some loss of regular contributors along with that).

It is now November 2013 so some website statistics after two years of operation:

Membership is now 723
Posts submitted overall are 7110
New threads started are 935
(of which 526 are from the speedo chat forum alone and taking three pages to list)
Old 11-19-2013, 09:13 PM

This thread is not off topic, it is about how to modify the body to conform to the style of a swim suit designed for an oriental body type.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:13 PM

Default the surfer with red bikini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
If you stand with your legs straight and your knees locked, your ankles together and your feet pointing outwards, and your hips forward and locked; you will find that you can hold a credit card between your buttocks. This is the wrong posture for tunnelling, you need something more fluid and relaxed.
Move your feet apart and point them inwards, bend your knees, unlock your hips and let them slide back a bit, and arch your back. You are now in a Tai Chi position in which you feel relaxed and can react to any attack, but looking in the mirror you should present a nice tunnel.
Any exercises that slims your waist and muscles your abdomen will improve your appearance, the arched back moving down into the rounded bottom gives a sensous effect (if the waist is slim), especially in low cut speedos.

So are you saying that this guy in the pic has a "fluid and relaxed" butt?

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8517/8...4f7eb5a1_o.jpg

*source -- Byron
Old 11-19-2013, 10:05 PM

Yes, both fluid and relaxed, also note the arched back and the sensual lines. He is not some ass clencher that can crack nuts.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:44 PM

Default reply to post#7

The two words apply to the first line of post#4 - no suggestion that the muscle fluidity and relaxation proposal is inappropriate to this thread.