Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2017, 12:23 AM

I completely agreee with MISpeedo!! Another great story! I'm a big fan!!
Old 03-21-2017, 10:01 PM

Hey, I've got "an old green bike", it's a 1984 Raleigh Record Ace in metallic fern green, yes it's steel but 531 steel, lightweight and fast. The gear levers are mounted on the frame making it scary for anyone only used to handle bar shifters. It did have tri bars on it but one of the pads broke off last year.
I did the 1987 Canterbury Triathlon on it and appeared on local TV.
It still runs and my nephew rode it for a while before he got his own modern racer.
I managed to get my brother an almost unused Raleigh Record Sprint last year, probably 1988 and in perfect condition. This was the model that won the Race across America.

I think the Raleigh Record Sprint (painted black) was sold in the USA but hadn't heard if the Raleigh Record Ace was also exported. Maybe the Record Ace is the bike in the story. It originally had a brown suede leather saddle.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:30 PM

Het Torch, very close. The bike in the story is based off my very first road bike, a 1974 Raleigh Gran Prix. Like yours it was steel frame with shifters on the angle bar. It had a totally mechanical deraileur system by Shimano, the kind where you had to tweak it just so. It was a medium green color. I was crazy proud of that bike. I no longer have it and honestly can't recall what I did with it. That was many bikes ago. While the story is fiction, much of Allen's rides are based off some of my own experiences, such as the shreaded flat and getting rescued by my swim coach.

Thanks for the note.

STS
Old 03-26-2017, 01:27 PM

Default 12: Untied Strings

"Let's lay out and get some sun," Lizzie called to Jake, who was still playing alone in the deep water of the lake. She was sprawled out on the back facing double lounger, towels spread over the leather look cushions. Lizzie was aroused in a way she had never felt before. That part of her was extremely sensitive, it was as if all of her feeling was happening between her legs. She felt warm, moist, and dare she say erotic. She watched as Jake swam to the ladder at the rear of the boat and hoisted himself up. He was bent at the waist as he came out of the water, but as he straightened, the wet suit clung to his now much smaller anatomy, giving her a perfect view. He looked so darn cute, she just wanted to grab him and have her way.

"You had fun," Lizzie said with a smile.

"You should have come in, it was awesome," Jake replied as he casually tugged his clingy suit free of himself.

"I know it is stupid, but deep lake water freaks me out," Lizzie replied. "I can swim and all, and I know there is nothing there, but I hate not seeing the bottom."

"You are too funny," Jake replied. He sat beside her on the lounger. She reached over and rubbed his back.

"Lay back," Lizzie suggested. Despite the cold swim, Jake knew he was still turned on, the warm sun drying his suit was also warming him back up, or was it being next to Lizzie. Despite being a really handsome swimmer, Jake was not very experienced around girls. Some low level stuff, but never more. He really wanted to go further, especially since Lizzie turned him on so much. Jake was a gentleman, and maybe a little too shy when it came to girls. Jake lifted his muscular legs onto the lounger and laid back next to Lizzie. His tight swimsuit was already swelling with the growth of his desires.

"This is really cool," Jake said as he took her left hand in his right. He spread his legs about a foot wide. Lizzie was getting exactly the view she wanted of the handsome, near naked swimmer. His powerful shoulders, muscular pecs, the impressive abs, and that bulge. Lizzie turned onto her side and snuggled against Jake, laying her head on his shoulder. She kissed his cheek, softly three times. Jake turned and embraced her and they began to deeply and passionately kiss. Jake's arousal quickly expanded the bulge of his suit. He didn't care, he was enjoying the passion too much to worry about the massive erection he was growing. Lizzie was enjoying it all, too.

After several intense minutes, they both rolled onto their backs, laying side by side. "That was amazing," Lizzie said, breathless. Parts of her tingled in ways she had never felt before. She reached down and pulled the string of her bikini on the left side closest to Jake. She was now freely open for access, exactly the plan. "Give me your hand," she whispered to Jake.

"What are we doing?" A concerned, maybe confused, Jake asked as she guided his hand inside her loose bikini bottom.

"You'll see," she answered as she placed Jake's hand exactly where she wanted it, he could feel her warmth, her arousal, she whispered softly instructions. As Jake complied and began to hit all the right spots, Lizzie began to moan. It wasn't long before Lizzie flinched and tightened around Jake's hand, "Oh man, Jake, perfect," she said as her body peaked. Jake felt her pulsations as she reached the ultimate climax.
Old 03-26-2017, 01:51 PM

Default 13: Allen gets a new look

Ryan held the door open as Allen walked with trepidation into the bike shop, rolling the green Raleigh with him. Now the idea of wearing a Speedo to ride the bike didn't seem so good. Allen felt very naked and out of place. "What's up Ryan?" asked Jeffrey, the mechanic.

"My swimmer was riding his bike and shredded his tire. Let's get him set up," Ryan said. Jeff took the bike from Allen. If the Speedo surprised him, he made no visible reaction. He did notice. As did the two other customers in the store. No one seemed to mind, except for Allen.

"Awesome vintage bike," Jeff said to Allen. "It's a classic," he added. "How old is she?"

"1970's," Allen replied. “An old Raleigh Gran Prix.”

“She’s in really good shape for being that old,” Jeff replied. “How’d you hook up with such a vintage bike?”

“It was my dad’s. I just started riding her,” Allen replied. He was fidgeting a bit with his swimsuit, still feeling out of place. Jeff could tell Allen was feeling self-conscious about what he was wearing, or maybe what he wasn’t wearing.

"Great swimsuit," Jeff changed the subject. "I love riding in my swimsuits, at least back in my triathlon days," Jeff added. Allen lit up.

"You do triathlons," Allen replied. "I want to do one."

"It's been a while, back in my day all you wore was a swimsuit, the whole race." Jeff explained. "Well, looks like you're ready to get back on the road," Jeff shifted the focus back to the bike. "Tire is all set, but your derailleurs could use adjustment,".

"Get him set up," Ryan interjected. "Throw in some spare tubes,".

Jeff went to work. “Hey, well I do this, you should check out some of our cycling kits, we have some cool new stuff,” Jeff suggested. Ryan and Allen went over to look at the cycling gear. Ryan grabbed a pair of regular cycling shorts and a pair of cool red bib shorts.

“Go try these on, see what you think.”

Allen came out after each try, showing how they looked. They both agreed the bib shorts looked best and the fit was perfect. “I think I might get the same kit for myself,” Ryan said as he grabbed the matching set in his sizes. “We can look alike,” he grinned. Allen smiled.

Jeff finished up and wheeled the bike over. “Looks like you got some cool stuff.” Allen left with some new tubes, a refreshed old bike, and a cool new cycling kit with red bib shorts with an awesome logo and a hot looking matched jersey, which he wore out of the shop. His Speedo rolled up and tucked safely in the back pocket of his jersey, Allen was commando in the shorts. The fit and the way he displayed looked perfect.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:34 PM

So glad I checked out the "Story" page today - I couldn't stop reading about Allen, Jake and their friends. I'm really enjoying this story and hope for a new chapter soon. I also enjoy the realism of the setting - I'd heard of Presque Isle, Caribou and Fort Kent, but had to dig up a Maine road map from a few years ago to find Mapleton and Washburn! Thanks, STS!
Old 04-06-2017, 07:50 PM

STS, I await with baited breath for your next chapter!!!
Old 04-07-2017, 01:46 PM

Default 14: Jake gets rocked

"You were perfect," Lizzie said as she laid her head on Jake's powerful chest, looking down toward his feet, across his massive, well outlined bulge. Jake's erection strained against the tight suit, growing long to the right, creating an interesting bulge along the waistband of the Funky Trunks brief. Jake had never been so hard, at least not in front of another person, let alone a cute young lady. He was barely able to stay contained in the tight material, in fact as he grew closer to the narrow side panel, the material pulled around him, creating a peeking gap. "Oh, baby, look at you so hard," Lizzie slid her hand down his abs and along him. "Does it hurt when you get so big?" Lizzie asked, genuinely curious and concerned.

Jake flinched as Lizzie gently let her fingers run along the outline of his firmness. A bit of wetness seeped into the suit. "Hurt, no," Jake paused as urges of desire pulsed through him. "It actually feels pretty awesome," he added as Lizzie held her hand on him. He pressed into her grip, a soft moan followed. Lizzie slid her hand between Jake's legs, feeling the way his swimsuit held his balls, she gently rubbed them. Jake spread his legs more, giving her free access. Her hand felt so gentle and arousing. "Lizzie that feels totally awesome," Jake said.

"You feel amazing!" Lizzie replied. Jake let her hands explore him, he was getting very aroused, he could not believe that he could get any harder, but he was. The tip of him was all the way to the narrow side seam of the tight suit, and visible as the material could not stretch far enough to keep him fully covered. Lizzie’s hand ran the hole length, her finger slipping in to lightly touch him.

“Lizzie, you know exactly how to make me wild,” Jake said as he flinched at her touch. Another release of wetness. Jake was sure he could keep control, but she was really turning him on. As she rubbed him in all the right ways, she gently kissed his left nipple.The erotic sensation pulsed through him. Jake wiggled his legs, holding back the urge to explode. “That feels hot,” Jake whispered.

“You feel hot,” Lizzie said. The boat rocked in the wake of a passing speedboat. Jake rocked into the press of Lizzie’s hand. Lizzie released her hand from his throbbing manhood and teased him along the waistline of his suit, continuing to also kiss his chest and nipples. Jake was struggling to maintain control, he could feel the urges building in him. He had already gone too far.

“Oh gawd, Lizzie,” Jake pleaded. He felt her hand pull on the strings of his suit. He knew if she untied him, he’d never be able to contain himself. He didn’t care. He wanted her to take him so bad.

“You look so uncomfortable,” Lizzie said as she gently untied the suit. She slipped him free, his erection now standing straight up, free of the grip of his suit, which was still wrapped around his balls. “Wow, you are so huge,” Lizzie exclaimed as Jake’s anatomy stood straight into the air. “I can’t believe all that could fit in your tiny swimsuit.” Lizzie stroked Jake with her right hand, watching as he responded to her, his pelvic area gently thrusting with the movement of her hand. Jake laid his head back, letting her work him. He let out a deep sigh of pleasure.

“Oh Lizzie, you are gonna make me explode,” Jake said breathlessly. He laid his arm across her shoulders, feeling her breasts as she continued to stroke him. “Oh man, Oh Man” Jake said aloud. He began to gyrate more as Lizzie increased the intensity of her caresses, gliding from the base all the way to the tip, which was now dripping moisture. She knew he was close. Jake thrusted hard, Lizzie held him firm. “Oh gawd, I can’t stop,” Jake said just as his body jolted with the first explosive release. Jake shot several times, powerful thrusts. He was breathless.

“Fell better,” Lizzie whispered just before she kissed him deeply, her hand still holding him. Jake smiled at her.

"Thats was wicked," Jake replied, using the universal Maine term for totally cool. They both laid still as the boat gently floated in the soft waves of the lake.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:06 PM

I bet Jake was really happy that he finally got some relief. Another fine chapter. Please continue
Old 04-09-2017, 02:30 PM

Default 15: Allen gets a new look

"I can ride home from here," Allen said to Ryan, as they wheeled the old green bike out of the shop, shiny new tires giving it a fresh look. Allen looked every bit like a cyclist in the form fit bib shorts and the colorful cycling jersey. He had no idea how much the entire cycling kit cost, other than it was a whole lot of money. It felt great on, and he looked amazing in it.

"You sure, I don't mind," Coach Ryan replied.

"I wanted to get a long ride in, plus I can try out the new gear. Thank you, Coach, you really did not need to do all this,". Allen replied.

"Didn't need to is different from wanting to, have a great ride," Ryan said as he opened the door to his truck. Allen clipped his helmet and headed off. Ryan watched as the very bright colored cyclist pedaled away. "Nice kid," he thought to himself. Allen made his way north, passing the Walmart and making a left onto Route 163. He picked up the old State Road that lead to Mapleton and Ashland, a narrower two lane highway with some difficult climbs and short, fast descents. Ryan passed in his truck as Allen started the long trek on the state road.

Allen rode a fast pace, at least for him, over the 16 miles to the farm. He had not quite mastered the gearing, which made climbing the hills a bit clunky, but each hill got better. By the time he reached home, his legs were burning from the ride, sweat soaked the jersey. Allen rode the bike up to the barn. Dismounted and standing, he rubbed his hand across his jersey and felt the bulge of his bib shorts. The clingy fit of the spandex felt awesome, arousing, and it showed in how his body responded, the bulge quite prominent. The humid, hot day soaked the cycling kit in sweat. Allen went over to the hose and turned it on, spraying himself with the crisp, refreshing cold water. As the material became soaked with water, it clung even closer to his body, leaving every bump and bulge more defined. Sufficiently cooled off, Allen sat down in a chair, letting the warm sun take the chill of the water away.

"Where did you get that outfit?" His sister asked as she came out the side door to find her spandex clad brother sitting.

"Pretty cool, isn't it," Allen replied. "Coach gave it to me," he added.

"Stand up, let me see," she asked. Allen stood, the wet outfit still very much clinging to his body, especially his male parts. He was positioned up and left, and every detail was clearly defined. Her eyes went right there, she could not help it. Allen was her brother, but in his swimsuits and now this Lycra ensemble, she could tell he was a very well equipped guy. The thought made her blush.

"You will certainly get the attention of some cute girl wearing such a clingy get up," She teased him.

"You’re such a ball buster," Allen complained. His sister laughed as she went back inside, leaving her clingy spandex wearing brother sitting alone in the late afternoon sun. Allen rubbed his hands along the smooth material tightly wrapping his legs and teased himself as he felt his anatomical bulge. The sleek fit and gentle massage was making him horny, and very aroused. His mind wandered to lustful thoughts. His spandex gear showed his excitement.