Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2016, 01:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Part 31 - Timmy gets trained

The weekend flew by, it’s now Sunday night and everyone will be leaving early in the morning in time for Julie’s Dad to be at work on time. Julie and Timmy are not at all pleased to have to leave this weekend of fun and getting to know each other better. And Timmy sure was a hit with Julie’s parents.

The last night of the weekend would not be lost, however. Timmy decided while he liked seeing Julie being the aggressor because he was much more shy than her outgoing personality, he really wanted something and he knew if he didn’t ask, he wouldn’t get it. So he quietly started talking to Julie in his room, “Julie, you are so beautiful, I just love your face, your hair, your whole body. But you’ve seen me totally naked and, well, I really want to see you that way.” Much more asking than the way Julie worked, by commanding, she had a deep smile and leaned in for a kiss. “I had no idea you were that curious, you should have said something earlier! But here’s the deal, I know how boys are and how they can get out of control, so you are going to stay in your speedo when we do this, ok?” “Sure,” said Timmy excitedly. Julie first unbuttoned the skimpy top piece and let it fall to the floor dramatically, with a seductive smile. Again Timmy’s eyes popped as he saw this beautiful young woman’s breasts exposed. She then seductively slowly lowered her small bikini bottom revealing her treasure with a small blonde tuft. Timmy was mesmerized. Julie walked over to him – sitting on the edge of the bed. She grabbed his hand, silently, and placed his palm over her mound and evoked a soft moan. Silently, Timmy felt around it, as Julie said, “How about a little biology lesson,” “Sure” was the response. Over the course of the next few minutes, Julie explained the female parts as Timmy watched in awe, felt and learned. She showed Timmy how to pleasure a girl and Timmy learned very quickly. “Now, here’s the best part – put your face down here,” she directed him. “Tongue my clit just like I showed you with your finger,” as Timmy promptly obeyed. Both of them were moaning as Timmy proceeded. Julie placed her hand on his bulge and immediately heard a large inhale from Timmy. Timmy thought he’d died and gone to heaven! All of a sudden Timmy felt Julie’s legs clamping his head like a vice. He backed off, “DON’T STOP.” she said with a vibrating voice. As Timmy resumed, Julie’s body started to vibrate and shake as she held her breath and bit her lip so she didn’t make so much noise that her parents would hear. She just wanted to scream – in joy and ecstasy that a boy she loved was giving her so much pleasure.

After a long minute of a huge climax, Julie came down, pulled Timmy next to her and snuggled. “You were amazing,” she told him. “What happened,” he asked. “I had one of the best cums I’ve ever had, thanks to you,” she replied. “That’s how it works on a girl.” “Wow, I thought at first I had hurt you, that’s why I stopped.” “Oh no, you were fabulous, never, ever stop when you’ve got me so close, you have to let me finish!”

The two cuddled for quite a while as Timmy pondered how life could be any better!!

To be continued
Old 09-02-2016, 01:19 PM

Default \[-pp0oo9i8u7654321`

Wow, another fine chapter DM106, plz continue
Old 09-03-2016, 05:07 PM

Default Part 32 - Julie wants more

Timmy came home from the weekend beaming that Monday morning. “Wow, you look like you had a good time,” said his Mom. “Oh Mom, it was amazing, I love their place, the have a big lake and a raft and boats and…..” “Wow, slow down, you can tell me all about it.” Timmy described the activities as best he could leaving out the parts with Julie that he didn’t want her to hear. “I think her parents really like me, I hope I get invited back up again,” proclaimed Timmy. “Well, if it was as good as you say it was, I think you’ll be back up there in short order,” Timmy’s Mom replied.

Things seemed kind of boring at home compared to the non-stop day and night activities of the lake. But Julie was also home so they got to spend some time together but it wasn’t like the privacy and intimacy they had at the lake which they both missed. While hanging out at the local mall, Julie once again surprised Timmy. “You know your friend on the swim team, Jimmy?” she asked. “Sure, what about him,” said Timmy. “Well I don’t want you to take this the wrong way because I really like you and this is just a ‘thing’ for me about Jimmy, I don’t like him like I like you but I’d like to jerk you and him off at the same time, do you think that’s something you and he would do, and of course, both of you in speedos!” inquired Julie. “Well,” Timmy said thoughtfully, “I really don’t know.” “Hey, I know you two did it together,” snapped Julie. “How do you know?” asked Timmy. “I can just tell, am I wrong?” asked Julie. Timmy was in a spot, he knew she had him. “Yes we have done it,” he replied, feeling he had no choice but to tell her. “Fine, then you’ll ask him,” said Julie, more as a command than a question. “Sure,” said Timmy.

On the spot, Timmy texted Jimmy – “Hey J, u wanna practice in r speedos – bout 4?” A few seconds later a response text said ‘Ya 4 sure where?’ Timmy replied “my house c u”.

“Timmy, that was brilliant, you’re learning,” said Julie excitedly. “We’ll surprise him.” “Yeah, I think that’s the best way that way I don’t have to do a lot of explaining ahead of time and he will be OK with it once he gets over the first shock,” Timmy said with a devious laugh. “Julie, you have to be in one of your skimpy suits, too,” Timmy said quite firmly. “You don’t have to sweat that,” she replied.

To be continued

Last edited by dm106 : 09-03-2016 at 06:22 PM.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:25 AM

Interesting direction. There are lots of possibilities coming. Keep it up
Old 09-04-2016, 03:04 PM

Default Part 33 - Jimmy gets edged by Julie

Thank you for the comments, public and private!

Secretly, Timmy is quite enthralled with the idea of a session with his friend Jimmy and Julie and Julie noticed it at the mall. “You seem quite excited by this idea,” snickered Julie. “How so?” asked Timmy. “The bulge in your shorts told me so,” smiled Julie. “Oh,” was his only reply. The afternoon seemed to drag on – until finally it was nearly 4 PM and the doorbell rang at Timmy’s. He knew his parents wouldn’t be home from work until about 5:30 so they had some time.

Julie was dressed in one of her super-skimpy hot two piece swimsuits, certainly nothing that she could wear to a swim team practice and Timmy was in his new floral suit that they picked out at the store by the lake. He was already showing signs of excitement in it. They both came to the door together to greet Jimmy who was, of course, dressed in shorts and T Shirt. His mouth opened, “What the hell?” “Come on in, Jimmy,” said Julie, because she was planning to take over the moment, the hour, the whole thing. “What’s going on?” Jimmy asked. “Nothing except you guys are going to – what do you call it – practice in your speedos and I’m going to watch and help,” replied Julie. Jimmy looked at Timmy who nodded in agreement. “I don’t know, this is kinda weird,” said Jimmy. “No, not at all, in fact I think you’ll rather enjoy it like you usually do, except this time I’m here, too,” proclaimed Julie. “Look, if you’re not man enough to handle it, you can chicken out now and leave and I’ll practice with Timmy.” Julie reached down and rubbed the front of Jimmy’s shorts. Jimmy jumped back a little. “I know, a girl has never touched you there, it’s OK Jimmy, I don’t bite,” stated Julie. Jimmy loosened up just a bit, and agreed he would try it.

The three headed upstairs to Timmy’s room where Julie said, “OK Jimmy, off with the shorts and the shirt, I assume you have your speedos on underneath, right?” “Yeah.” Slowly Jimmy stripped down to his speedos which were the red TYR team suit she has seen Timmy in so many times. “I just love your red team suit, Jimmy, you guys are smoking-hot in them,” said Julie. Jimmy blushed a bit but as yet showed no sign of excitement in his suit the way Timmy was. He was nicely filling out the pouch of his floral suit Julie picked out. “Where’d you get that, Timmy?” “Oh, Julie picked it out at the lake swim shop, she said it was definitely a beach suit and I’ve been wearing it a bit up at the lake this past weekend.” “It’s way different on you – wow you really bone it, too!” said Jimmy. “OK enough small talk,” said Julie, “let’s get started. Hop on the bed, on your backs. Now start rubbing each other.” The boys complied. “Oh Jimmy you look so cute in that team suit with a boner, I remember seeing you with one at practice a couple of times,” said Julie. “Oh shit,” was all Jimmy could muster with a bit of a red face. “Here, let me help,” said Julie who started rubbing Jimmy’s boner through the suit. “Wow, your head really shows, too.” Julie said a few more things and she could tell by Jimmy’s breathing he was getting close. “Timmy, go get a towel and some lotion,” ordered Julie. A minute later, Timmy was back, and Jimmy was frustrated because she stopped just short of his explosion. Julie was now pretty much able to tell how close a guy was. “OK stand up,” she ordered to Jimmy. She pulled down his speedo, hooking the waist band under his ample ball sack and enjoying seeing his penis erect, not as big as Timmy's but quite respectable. She placed his hand on one of her breasts and proceeded to squirt some lotion onto her hand and then started pumping on Jimmy’s hard cock. He let out a moan. Julie started on him, “Jimmy, be a man and hold back your cum.” But then she also started saying things that a speedo boy would find highly stimulating like how much he showed in his speedo and how big his cock was, how she'd seen his outline at swim practice and meets. Timmy has his hand on her other breast and Julie occasionally stroked Timmy as well, through his speedo. She could only go a short time on Jimmy before he showed signs that his cum was approaching. She would slow down each time, sometimes stopping, frustrating the boy. “Let me cum,” begged Jimmy. “In time, Jimmy, I’m trying to teach you how to edge so you'll enjoy it longer,” she said. “I don’t want to enjoy it longer I just need to cum,” was his response. But she kept this game up, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes until Jimmy thought he was going to burst. He tried to feel her pussy through her tiny swimsuit but she backed off. “No, no you don’t,” she told him. Finally she decided he’d had enough and her arm was getting tired. She took him to the edge and ever so slowly held him just shy of the top of the hill. She could tell from his feel, from his breathing, she had him just at the verge and she helped him ride it. “Is it good in this zone, Jimmy,” she asked. “Oh my God, yes,” said Jimmy. “I never knew.” A few more seconds, speedo hooked below his balls, Jimmy let out a loud grunt and started spewing heavily, but Julie was ready with the towel and captured nearly every drop. Jimmy fell back, on the bed, panting and exhausted. Timmy watched with his eyes nearly popping. “You never did that to me like that,” he stammered. “I know,” said Julie. But I will now. I wanted to see if I had it right before I tried it on you. My cousin showed me how to do it but I wasn’t very good on him and Toby at knowing the exact signals, so I wanted to practice first,” she said. But now we don’t have a lot of time, so I’m just going to get you off and then – next time, I will edge the hell out of you until you are beyond begging!”

To be continued

Last edited by dm106 : 09-05-2016 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:57 PM

Default Great story line!

You are doing a great job with this story. It is set to go any number of ways. I hope eventually Julie get the body into a competition on who shoots the biggest load, who shoots the longest distance, and finally who licks it up!
Old 11-19-2016, 11:02 AM

DM106,

Would love to hear the next chapter.