Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2019, 03:44 PM

The girls seemed particularly fond of the boys as they laid on their towels taking in some sun. Occasionally one of the girls would run over to a guy and reaching out to take his hand, pull him up to his feet and lead him off into the surf. One particular couple caught my eye. Once they were under water to their waist, the girl would move around in front of the boy and standing with her hips close to his, she would put her arms around his neck and let the incoming gentle waves pulse her against him, He placed his hands on her tiny waist and they just stood there, rocking with the waves. Her bare breast tapping his as they chatted about who knows what. As I watched, she pulled her hand around and slid it down between their lower bellies. It was pretty obvious she was stroking his boner slowly and he was enjoying it for sure by the smile on his face.I could not tell if she was in his thong or on the surface as her actions were underwater. He seemed to begin pushing against her and let his hands drop to her bare butt cheeks under water. Then he pressed his forehead against hers and you could tell he was cumming by the way he thrust against her and she smiled with delight as he brought his hands up to each of her cheeks and gave her a sweet kiss of thank you.

Katy and I decided to walk down the beach while sipping our drinks. About 500 feet from our camp a couple of the guy swimmers were applying sunscreen to each other. Facing each other, they applied the lotion all over each other. As we passed them I saw one of the boys rubbing lotion on his mates inner thigh and as he did, he let his hand stroke up over the kids bulge and onto his belly. The other kid did not seem to mind. In my glance it did seem both boys had boners to the side and almost popping out of their thongs. We did not want to stare, but holding hands, moved on down the beach. As we passed them, they saw us and stopping their lotion application, waved at us and hollered out our names. We waved back and shouted out to them. Similarly, some of the bare breasted girls teamed up in similar fashion, applying lotion to each other and titillating each other as they lay on their towels. As we were taking in this affectionate sun bathing, we heard a horn sound off behind us. The kids all hopped up in almost unison reaction and started heading back to the camp. As we turned to see what was going on, a passing girl said, "Come on coach, its time to get back to camp before the sun sets, maybe eat some more food, and do some volley ball, if you"re up to it." I looked at Katy, she shrugged, and we headed back.
Old 04-18-2019, 02:02 PM

As the sun set slowly into an orange ball resting on the horizon, the sky had a few wispy clouds that projected a silver edge and dark center. The breeze off the surf was still warm with each lap of a wave ticking away the day. The kids had built a stack of wood for a bonfire from wood they had collected during the day and some they had brought from home. As nightfall emerged the full moon rose and lit the surf an beach with a cool glow of light, just enough to see where you were going. Some of the girls had donned a sarong matching their thong bottom leaving the front open and their breast and rippled bellies exposed. The guys mostly stayed in their thongs with a few tossing on an armless Tee which struck them just above the thong hip band.

With the sun down the temperature dropped a few degrees so the boys started the fire and soon its warmth permeated the group. Sally walked over and handed me a long stick and said for me to go get a marshmallow and join them by the fire. Both Katy and I did just that and ate a couple to appease the group. The other parents drew up folding lawn chairs and relaxed with an adult beverage. I looked back and they too were still in their thongs but with either a sarong or Tee to keep from getting chilled. The warm breeze from the surf was truly pleasant and everyone was relaxed and enjoying the evening.

After about an hour, the moon had risen to offer good light and the streamers reflecting in the surf were very enticing and beckoning. Sally and Janet walked over and asked me and Katy if we would accompany them on a walk down the beach to see if they could spot turtles coming in. Katy said she was a bit tired and just wanted to relax with the other moms, but she told me to go ahead and keep an eye on the girls. As we departed, I saw five of the older girls tag along wearing their thong bottoms, a sarong cover-up, and flip-flop sandals carrying a beach bag. we must have walked about a mile down the beach. the bonfire was no longer in sight due to the curve in the beach and no one was around. Sally spoke up, "Hey guys, what do you think? Is this a good place?" Janet and the girls giggled and affirmed Sally's question. I said, "What do you mean, is this a good place?" Sally looked at me and said, "Coach, we like to go skinny dipping on nights like this!" As she spoke she reached down and dropped her thong right in front of me. Her untanned shaved mound grabbed my attention. Was this deja vous? Was my dream last night emerging as reality? As she placed her thong and sarong in her beach bag and placed it on the dry sand, she walked over to me and looking at my bulge, said, "Coach, we want you to join us. It'll be fun." With that she reached out and taking the sides of my thong, pulled it down let my increasingly woody cock flop out as i just stood there stunned by her actions.

I stepped out of the suit and she put it by her bag and came back over to me. The other girls had also stripped down and were all standing around me, their long hair blowing gently around their shoulders and sometimes brushing past their bare breast. I noticed all had shaved mounds and very tiny tan lines. Sally strolled back and she and Janet, taking one of my hands, started walking into the surf. the other girls followed close behind. As Sally and Janet led ahead pulling me along a couple other girls came up beside me and placed their arms low around my waist. As we waded into deeper water, the evening waves washed us backward as pushed into the surf, water splashing up into our faces. Standing around in water just above our bellies, the girls drew closer. The moon light was lost in the water and I could not see below the surface. I felt an hand brush my butt cheek and then another. Sally came up n front of me and said, "Coach, do you like skinny dipping with cute girls?" As she was saying this I felt two fingers brush up from my balls and along each side of my erect cock. And then the fingers disappeared as quickly as they had touched me. I said, "Girls, this is very erotic. What are you doing?" Janet, spoke up, "Coach, you have a great body and you look great in a thong. Sally interrupted, "Yea,, and better looking out of it!!" as she giggled and the other girls giggled too. Not seeing any resistance from me in my stunned stupor, I felt a hand reach between my legs and embrace my balls with gentle squeezing and a another hand touch my shoulder in a gentle embrace. The girls hands were rubbing my butt and one had grasped my cock and was stroking it. I felt limp as they rubbed their hands all over my body. Sally still standing in front but much closer took my hands and placed them on her butt as she pressed her mound up against me. it was instinctive for me as I lifted her up with her mound against my belly. she assisted in placing her arms around my neck and help hold her position. She looked at me with bedroom eyes and said, "Coach, I know you wanna fuck me and I wanna fuck you. Its okay, we all wanna fuck you." With that, she relaxed her thighs around my waist and let her body slide down mine. The girl stroking my cock guided it into her pussy and as I entered her, her face lit up with delight. She grasped my cock with her kegals as I pulled her up and let her slide back down on my cock. Her bald mound tight against my pubic bone. On every thrust the other girls chanted in unison, "Cum, Cum, Cum." Then after about ten strokes, Sally seized my waist with her legs and said, "Its Janet's turn, don't cum yet." She pulled herself up off of my hard-as-nails cock and slid down my body. Janet came around and grabbing my shoulders and neck, leaped up on me pulling her legs around my waist. Sally guided my cock into her tight but moist pussy. She was a smaller girl so she eased onto my cock gradually. As she got full penetration, she moaned and looked up into my face and said, "God, coach, you feel awesome. Then she pulled herself up and stroked me. I stopped her on about the tenth stroke and said,, I am getting about ready to cum and I don't want to cum inside you. Janet said, " I'm 18 and take birth control pills and my parents know I fuck. Cum inside me, I want to feel your warmth." The other girls chimed in, "do it coach, we wanna see her face. Do it, do it!!!"

I must have been consumed with this moment of intense eroticism and five naked girls with their hands on me and one fucking me. I looked down at Janet, her golden brown eyes and flowing wet hair draping her back, and kissed her with a french kiss, driving my tongue deep into her mouth. She moaned and returned the kiss and began stroking her pussy on my cock with ease, keeping her mound tight against me. I could feel her clit swell and rub the top of my shaft. She began to tremble as she sank on my cock and the other girls yelled, ""Go Janet, go Janet!!!" I could feel her orgasm building and it took me to the limit. As I thrust into her I felt her retract and thrust in her orgasm as I filled her with cum. After a few post orgasm strokes to come down from the heights, she laid her head on my shoulder and said, "That was great coach! The other girls will want some of that too!" I did not know what to say, so I just held her in a few minutes of silent satisfaction. the other girls drew close with their arms around us both.
Old 04-20-2019, 02:37 PM

Love it! Keep going. Hopefully the other coach will join in the fun with a massive group eventually.
Old 04-22-2019, 05:56 PM

After a few minutes with the gentle waves undulating us back and forth in the waist deep water, Janet squeezed her thighs against my waist and with a pinch of her Kegals, my cock eased out of her as easily as it had entered her. I was still a bit stiff from this excitement and she eased back down to feel me against her pussy. I put my hands on her bare butt and pressed her into me to show her I enjoyed her body next to mine. Her bare breast pressed against me as she breathed and relaxed from her orgasm. Smiling she pulled up with her arms around my neck and let her legs drop to catch herself on the sandy bottom. I let her go. Sally spoke up, "Coach, you are now one of us in our group and your secret is safe with us. We need to get back to camp before they send out a search party and find us all naked out here." She giggled and the other girls joined in the moment. As we donned our thongs, I packed the goods in a way to not be so revealing as if there is such a thing in brief swimwear. Gathering our stuff, we all headed back. it was quite for a while as we strolled down the cool beach water lapping at our feet. The Sally and the girls all told me they always admired me and if I would let them, we could do it again and see who would be next to draw the short straw and get to have sex with me. I took it all in and then was wondering how I was going to bring this up with Katy. I figured it was the end of me.
Old 04-23-2019, 03:26 PM

I asked the girls in the walk back how secret this activity was, Sally told me that only legal age swimmers were allowed in their clique. She also said that if anyone outside the five girls found out, it would be the end of their swimming career. I added it would be the end of mine too. All the girls confirmed they loved competition swimming and hoped to get college scholarships on graduation. I asked them if they did this skinny dipping thing with any of the boys on the team. They responded negatively to that saying the boys were too immature and would not keep their mouth shut if they fucked them. It was just too risky. So I said to them, "So ladies, you chose to have sex with me instead, huh??" They giggled and Janet said, " Yea,,, and I got to be the first and I loved it!" With that remark, I could feel a bit of swelling in the pouch and changed the subject to something less erotic.

Arriving back in camp, he parents and rest of the gang greeted us and asked if we had seen any turtles along the way, Sally spoke up and said just a few way down the beach. The campfire had resolved to embers and the soft glow of the amber light painted a warm picture of the group, some boys still donning just their thong but most of the girls wearing a sarong and short shorts. I grabbed my travel clothes and donning them asked Katy if she was ready to head back home. Nodding approval, we said our goodbyes to all and as we headed for the car, both Janet and Sally hollered out at us that they hoped we would join them the next time.

As we started down the highway, Katy, sitting glued to my side, asked, "Well how was the walk down the beach to see the turtles?" I thought for a minute and decided I and better tell her everything. i told her that after we walked way down the beach and around the curve, the girls wanted to go skinny dipping and insisted I follow them into the surf. i reluctantly said that I did and then explained how Sally and Janet with the other girls enticed me. I told her that although I knew it was not right, I let Janet mount me and had sex with her. I told Katy that I had been consumed by the moment and was sorry for doing it now and hoped she would forgive me.

For about what seemed like eternity but was only a few seconds, Katy said, "Matt let me ask you a question. Do you have sex with me or do you make love to me?" I caught her meaning and said that being with her was totally making love. She said, "You make love to me, but you only had sex with Janet. I understand!" I could not believe what she just said, as if to qualify my indiscretion and accept it. She continued, "Matt, you should know something also. When I went to Adrianna's house this past week for a parent team planning meeting, only she and the other lady, Joanie, that was there today was there. The men were not present. We had some wine, and after some team planning, Adrianna invited us to join her in the hot tub. I said I did not bring a suit and she said not to worry, she was going buff and to join her. I stripped down with the other women and we hopped in. Adrianna reached over and touched my breast, with Joanie touching Adrianna. This turned into a stimulation session and we each played with each other and stimulated each other to an orgasm. I did not tell you because I was afraid of what you might think. I asked Katy, Did you have sex with the women, or did you make love to them?" She just smiled.
Old 04-23-2019, 05:41 PM

Red face After Practice.

That was a great story and It's quite a turn on too. Not to take light from your story, but I was recently with some male friends who are real Speedo fans. Foolishly when we went to our swim club's private pool, I wore baggy board shorts and my two friends had beautiful, bright colored tight clinging Speedo swim briefs on looking good and felt great wearing them. My friend's Speedos did have a 4inch sides, yet very tight between their rear buns and did outline healthy penises. They really liked being those sexy bright blue colored Speedo swim suits. They asked why I was wearing those awful board shorts and my answer was those were the only swim wear available at the time. After swimming a while, we went into the showers and changing rooms. I took off those baggy swim shorts and began showering, when my friends stood outside the showers, still in their tight wet Speedo swim suits. Again, they certainly looked good in them and showing noticable erections in their Speedos, when they both asked me to help out of their tight wet suits. I reluctantly agreed, putting a towel around my wet torso, then one at a time first trying to untie the draw strings,as they would giggle and childishly squirmed, when I soon untied the wet draw strings and then began tugging and pulling on their tight wet Speedo swimsuit. They would smile while trying to cover their hard on still encased in the tight wet polyester material. It was a slow, but enjoyable doing for me and quite delightful for them, as I began peeling the wet, clinging Speedo down, then despite his playful resisting, I soon had it rolled down below his waist and managed to free and unspeedo his full erection, while he blushed and continued giggling and finally down and off him, then into the showers. It was the same for our other friend, as it took me more time and doing to unsnug and strip off his tight wet blue Speedo. All three of us showered together, yet not giving second thought being naked and erect under the shower. They both liked having their tight wet Speedo swimsuits stripped off, especially me.I wish I had been in my shiny tight Speedo swimsuit instead of those awful baggy board shorts at the time.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:17 PM

Eddie, the story ain't over yet. Glad you get a turn on from the story. My experience with Comp Swimmers is the hard workouts increase their horniness. I was texting a girl the other day before swimming laps and she sent me a pic of her sitting on her bed with her hand over her bare pussy, Had to get in the water fast so as not to distract the kids leaving the pool at that time. Lycra is sooo unforgiving!!! More to cum with Matt and Katy.
Old 04-24-2019, 01:15 PM

The next Monday at practice we had the usual packed pool and hard workout. The girls I had been with on the beach seemed to be working harder than in the past with everyone else working at their predictable level. I blew the whistle at the end of the sets denoting workout was completed and the swimmers leisurely stroked back and forth in cool down before exiting the pool. Sally and Janet with a couple of the other girls from the beach passed by and I called out to them. I told them it was obvious they had put in extra effort and it would pay off in the future if they kept it up. They all thanked me telling me they wanted me to be proud of them and they wanted to do their best for me. I thanked them and as they turned to hit the locker room, Janet held back. I asked her if there was something else and she nodded. She said, "Coach, I was wondering how you felt about Saturday,, you know,,, us together?" I said, "Let's talk about this in the office." As we approached the office Katy joined us and asked Janet how things were going. Janet was a bit reserved but answered with some confidence.

As the door closed behind us, Katy and I took a seat with Janet sitting opposite us. I said, "Janet, okay lets talk. Katy knows what we did." Janet's tan face paled for a moment and she just looked at Katy with a combination of fear and guilt. Katy said to Janet, "Janet, Matt told me about your little sex group. Are you girls on birth control?" Janet nodded yes still not speaking. "Okay, I understand all you in the group want to screw Matt and you do it by pulling straws to see who is the lucky girl." Janet nodded again, this time showing less fear but still some intimidation. "Well, if you want to screw Matt, then I want to go skinny dipping with you next time." Janet's eyes widened in disbelief as she was probably thinking Katy was going to take her apart. "I don't understand, Coach Katy. You're not mad at us?" Janet quizzed. "No, I was your age too, and we all had a crush on the swim coach in Denmark. It was rumored that he screwed some of the older swimmers, but no one could find any truth to it. I was fifteen at the time, so he never came to me," Katy continued. "If your going to have sex, and I know you are, then I would want to know your safe and doing it with someone we all can trust." Janet just looked incredulous ans spoke, "Are you sure its okay? We talked this weekend among us and we did not want to hurt you if it meant not , you know,, being with..." Janet cast her eyes in my direction. Katy said, "Janet, is there anything else on your mind?" Let's get it all on the table." Squirming a little, Janet looked down and said, "Coach Katy, uhhh,,, would you like to join us since you will be there anyway? You know, letting us touch you and you touch us." Her face getting a blush from embarrassment at this suggestion. "You know, Janet, that would be nice. I want you ladies to enjoy the moment and not be intimidated by me being there." Janet looked up and smiling asked if she could go and we both nodded. We stood up and Janet gave us both wet swimsuit hugs, but sincere for sure, and thanked us for understanding and not being furious with her. Katy popped her on the butt and said, "See you tomorrow and sleep well." Janet left with a bit of a kick in her step as she trotted off to the locker room to change. Katy looked at me and said, "Well, that went well, don't you think?" I just nodded and stared into Katy's face knowing I was the luckiest man alive!!
Old 05-01-2019, 08:49 PM

The rest of the week at practice went without any indication that anyone was aware of the activities the past weekend other than that some of the older swimmers and their parents had gone to North Beach. One evening as Katy and I were finishing dinner and cleaning up the kitchen, I asked her, "Say Baby, I have been thinking of something you said last Monday when we were talking to Janet." What's that Sweetheart?" She said casually. "You said you would join the girls when Janet asked you if you would come along, and you seemed pretty laid back about the whole thing. What if one of the girls comes on to me, you know,, one that draws the short straw!!" Katy paused for a moment as she washed a plate as if collecting her thoughts. "You know, Matt, the way I figure it is if I come along, and one of them attempts to take you down, then go ahead and screw her. At least I can get a clear perspective of these sex addicts. And if they come down on me, I will give them a time to remember." I said, "Are you sure, Baby, I am not sure I could get it up with you next to me." "Ohhh,,, you will get it up, even if I have to help. I just want you to picture me in your mind as you screw her,, Ha!" "Katy, you are way more liberal in these matters than I had ever imagined!" "Matt, these girls are legal young women, and if they want to screw, they will find somebody to screw, so why not you; at least you won't hurt them." "So, if one of the eighteen year old boys made a play for you, would you screw him?" "No, boys that age are just too immature and they would have me on Facebook, bragging they screwed the coach!" "I guess you are right there, we do have to set boundaries,,, Ha!" Katy laughed, we finished the kitchen and retired to the hot tub for some relaxation and reminder of who we were to each other.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:16 PM

After a couple of weeks and a swim meet in the middle, Sally came by the office after practice on evening when Katy and I weer doing some paperwork. She told us that her group was wanting to go to North Beach by themselves, but wanted Katy and me to join them. Katy looked at me, and me her, and she asked Sally what the plans were. Sally said the five girls I knew and just us would go out before dusk and find a quiet place away from the more public area. She said Jennifer had drawn the short straw and they really wanted Katy and me to come out. I asked if this was a thong topless occasion and Sally nodded with a twinkle in her eye; Katy just sat there and smiled.

We met the girls at the beach entry and drove down the beach past the public and set up a few lounge chairs just so we didn't have lay or sit in the sand. The five girls stripped of their shorts and tops leaving only their thongs tight around their hips. Katy and I followed in our matching thongs and looking at all these near-naked girls, gave me a little swell in the Lycra. Katy noticed and just shook her head at my natural reaction to their bodily display. I noticed Jennifer kept glancing at me. She was a tall, lanky swimmer with narrow hips and tiny waist with a six pack of Abs that was stunning to look at. Her long brown hair touched her waist and flowed in the evening breeze with grace as it seemed to caress her body as she moved around.

We waited for sundown, resting in our lounge chairs and recliners and taking in some last minute sun as it slowly set, leaving us in a darkness before the moon rose. We could barely see each other in this darkness, and then our eyes adjusted so we could make out each other and not run into one another. After about an hour of conversation among us, the moon appeared as a giant orange on the sea's horizon.

Jennifer seeing this rustic moon arose from her chair and sauntered over to my lounger where i was laying on my back, with Katy next to me. Jennifer looked down at me and dropping to her knees in the sand, said, "Coach, do you remember the deal we talked about last time we were here? I nodded and she continued, "well, I drew the short straw and it's my turn. Coach Katy, are you okay with this?" Katy nodded also, and sat up, bringing here recliner up so she she could lean back. "Can we do it in the surf? that looked so good with you and Janet!" Sure, I said, as I pulled myself up and stood beside her. Looking down the beach both ways to make sure no cars or patrol were coming. I reached down and gently pulled her thong down and she stepped out of it. Katy, reached over and did the same to me, which told Jennifer, she was okay with it all.

I took Jennifer's hand and we walked out into the surf. the other four girls followed behind, giving us some space. As we eased into the surf, Jennifer splashed some water up on her chest and belly. The water glistened in the moonlight giving every curve on her body an accent. I noticed she had a shaved mound which excited me and my erection was getting pretty hard. As we got into waist deep water, Jennifer turned in front of me and looking directly into my eye, she took my my cock in both hands and gave it gentle strokes. Moving closer to me she took my hand and placed it on her mound. I gave a little tremble and she smiled. Katy came up beside us and the other girls formed a circle around us. Jennifer reached up and taking my head in her hands, gave me a french kiss and I returned it. She pressed her bare mound against my erect cock and rubbed it back and forth. Sally and Janet came up beside Katy, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see they were pawing at Katy and she became distracted with them. Jennifer grabbed my attention away from Katy saying, "Whatdaya say Coach, wanna fuck me?" Without saying anything, I reached around her and with both hands on her butt cheeks, assisted her up my body. As her long legs locked around my waist, she eased down on my cock. Her lips were slick with her juices and I skid into her full penetration the first time. She pulled herself up and down, squeezing my cock, each time thrusting her mound against me. The girls slowly began to chant softly in rhythm with our motion, "Go Jenny, Go Jenny!"

Jenny would not release my lips or mouth as she screwed me, thrusting her tongue deep into mine and playing with my tongue. I turned slightly so I could see Katy, and she was having a time with two of the girls engaged in kissing and touching and rubbing each other. Jennifer pulled back her head but continued stroking me slowly. Her Clit was pressed tight to my cock and she rocked her pussy back and forth to feel every bit of it. Looking at me, she said, "Cum in me coach! I want to feel you cum, and feel your warm inside me." I was hard as I could be, and she kept squeezing my cock. Her pussy was like velvet and as I glided in and out of her, the salt water lubricating us giving a special feel to the moment. She could feel me coming to the top and as she stroked, she groaned and moaned her delight which brought me to climax. As I thrust with force into her, lifting her in the air, the girls and Katy were now egging us both to orgasm. I could feel my cum surge inside her and as I did she looked down at me with a look of awe as my juices filled her pussy, she rode me down in our after-climax and she just laid her head on my shoulder. I looked at Katy, and she said, "you better screw me like that when we get home or you're in fucking trouble." The girls around her yelled "you better coach, that was awesome." As my cock drained and softened, Jennifer squeezed one last time, ejecting me and then slid down my body to get her foot hold in the sand below the surf. We eased back up to the beach together. Jennifer holding close with her arm around my waist. "Coach, that was the best fuck I have ever had!!" "Must have been your first then" I quipped. She laughed and said no, it was not her first but it was her best. I thanked her and told her it was my pleasure and I thought she was damn good herself. She smiled.

We all got back to our chairs and donned our thongs. Drying off we grabbed our stuff and headed back to the cars, just behind where we had camped. Each one of the girls, gave us both hugs and as we bid each other farewell, Jennifer gave me a longer than usual hug and said, "thank you Coach for tonight. I loved it!" "You're very welcome, and thank you for the fun!" We waited till the girls were safe in their cars and headed out, then Katy and I loaded up and headed home. I said, "Well, Katy, so what do you think?"