Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2019, 07:59 PM

Red face Why do you wear Speedos?

I want to add another reasons wearing Speedos. My good friend gave me a few pairs of Speedo swimsuits, he hadn't worn for a while and one Speedo that I took a real like to was a bright orange colored one that really fit tightly, yet covered much my lower body, also giving me a nice involuntary erection that certainly felt so snug and secure. That suit wasn't too tight, but a size smaller and covered me well with the exception of it fitting close and wedgied in the rear while exposing my lower rear buns. It really felt so comfortable, fitting so nicely and the girls liked seeing how my male privates were so well outlined in those tight orange colored tight Speedos, especially my exposed lower rear buns, they always wanted to pat or gently swat my rear, encased in orange lycra. It really felt great getting a lot of female attention, until my uncle saw me wearing that tight orange Speedo swimsuit at our swim club and before I could go in the pool that day, we went to his home. He let me keep the suit on for most of the early evening until it was time for bed, when he said"It's time to put on pajamas(baggy cotton silly patterned men's baggy pajamas.) I wasn't ready to give that nice Speedo, being it fit so well as summer underwear too and I wanted to stay Speedoed that night, but to no avail, when my beloved uncle climbed into the large bed with me and quietly saying" Speedo is coming off now."I had a lot of anxiety, as he rubbed me all over and gently swatted the exposed lower half of my rear buns with the bright orange swimsuit wedgied between them. Again while laying in bed facing each other, he managed to uncover the drawstrings and slowly untied them. That Speedo felt so snug and secure and I didn't think, he'd get it off me. This was the second time, I lost one of my favorite swim briefs to him in a while. I must say this time was beautiful, his gentle warm hands firmly trying to strip off my clinging bright orange Speedo. He was in all his glory just in baggy short pajamas and telling me "loosen up, it's coming off." It tickled so much while feeling that tight swimsuit slowly slipping down below my waist, despite trying to cover my outlined hard on encased in orange lycra and closely squeezed buns. He was winning, as he continued peeling the tightly clinging Speedo off me, closer and closer to my full erection still snug and secure in it. Now my moment of truth happened, as he first slowly peeled the bright orange and white colored inside lining off me while unsnugging my hard penis, now bouncing free. He whispered again "give it up,we're almost there." I had all I could not to release my energy, when he rolled me on my stomach while still lying in bed with him and me almost unspeedoed and out of that beautiful bright orange lycra swimsuit. It was almost over, despite tightly squeezing my rear buns, now feeling his hands tugging that still clinging Speedo off me, while getting it unwedgied from my tightly squeezed rear buns, then exposing my behind and privates. Soon he joyfully had me unsnugged and the Speedo down to my ankles, as I let out a loud yelp and had a healthy release of energy while he freed my kicking feet from the rolled down, beautiful bright orange colored tight Speedo. It certainly felt beautiful and loved the feeling of it being stripped off and he would give me a good swat on my bare behind with a joyous feeling of victory. It really felt so good wearing that swimsuit most of the day, but really enjoyed the way it came off me. This another of many reason for me wearing Speedos.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:18 PM

Talking

Wow that is AWESOME!!!!!