Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2019, 12:18 AM

Default Potential Date?

Hi all
Just need your advice been talking to a girl on a dating website she noticed i like swimming and asked where i swim and suggested we meet up some time?
Do you think i should wear shorts until i get to know her better or just hit her straight with the speedos?
Old 04-23-2019, 09:57 AM

Wear a 4-5" side swim brief/trunk made in Lycra or nylon in black, grey, navy or olive green. If she cannot accept you in such a conservative swim suit she is the wrong person to be your partner.

Once she has accepted you in the 4-5" side swim brief/trunk then go for a classic racing swim brief with 2-3" sides next time (or the time after). Again choose something in the black, grey, navy, olive green range.

Be careful of wearing a 1" bikini with a big pouch in bright purple until you really know her well and that she would like and approve of it.

If you happen to be wearing a 1" bikini with a big pouch in bright purple on a quiet beach and meet a girl that admires you in it, good on you.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:24 PM

Wink Potential Date?

Like torch watch said, wear a modest style swimsuit the first time with her. As you may realize, Sadly some women don't like guys wearing Speedos and don't know what future romantic fun they're missing. Be patient, hopefully if your friendship with her goes well, she'll over come prudishness of guys in soft snug Speedo swimsuits.
Old 04-23-2019, 04:46 PM

Smile Potential date?

I forgot to add a start of new swimming season with a lovely women, I just met recently. She likes swimming a also and telling me, she likes to wear Speedo style lady's one piece swimsuit rather than bikinis. I told her of my summer fetish and love wearing men's Speedo swimsuits and she seemed like it. I wore my favorite Speedo swim briefs, Iv'e had a while as underwear and they still felt so nice and snug. She said that the next time we see one another this Spring, I should be wearing one of my tight, yet best fitting Speedo swim briefs of any color, because she happily wants to strip them off me, despite my male shyness. I'm going to enjoy the soft,snug feeling in my favorite Speedo swimsuit while they they are still on me, when we meet again.
Old 04-23-2019, 10:13 PM

Thanks for the advice guys, feel like spontaneously combusting with the sexual excitement been trying on my different pairs today trying to decide what to pair to wear. Im definately going for the speedo rather than shorts now for our first meet as they will leave little to her imagination just debating whether to go for one of my pairs that look like underpants or go for the more tighter slinkier original speedos which will more or less reveal everything im busting to know what outfit she will be wearing too literally CANT WAIT 😛😛😍😍
Old 04-23-2019, 11:45 PM

Wearing something that looks like underpants is a major faux pas.
You should be wearing something more like these than like speedos:
https://www.sungalife.com/collections/mens-sungas
Old 04-25-2019, 11:30 PM

not a fan of speedo that has 4-5 inch sides. I say wear a speedo that has 1inch sides or wear a jammer.
Old 04-26-2019, 12:06 AM
Speedo Member

Yeah, I agree.

She knows you swim. So wear a Speedo for sure.

I would suggest wearing something that looks sharp on you without being overly flashy. If something with a 1" side looks good on you, then wear that. If you need something with a bit more coverage, then go for that.

The most important thing is to be confident in whatever you wear. What you wear should bolster your confidence.

If she says anything about wearing a brief, you can point out that this is what you wear when you swim, so it is absolutely appropriate for you to wear whenever you want.

Good luck, man!

Get out there and rock your swim suit of choice!