Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2012, 01:00 PM

Default Why am I offering free suits here on the board

First of all I never sell swimsuits to our board members.I give them away.
I allready offered a few here on our new board and offered many on the old board.
I have bene getting emails from guys asking me why I am doing this, well the answer is very simple, its my way of contributing to the board to make it more interesting and attrative.
Its ok for guys to offer to sell there suits Im all for it, but me I like giving them away, I like our speedo lovers because they are just like me its just as simple as that.
So the next time I offer any dont hesitate to claim them as long as you wear them amd look sexy in them .....lol.......ALSO IS IT NOT A GOOD WAY TO PROMOTE SPEEDOS SP SPEEDO ON........
Old 03-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Speedo Member

Louis I won some of your free suits years ago and you sent me about 4 different ones all together,One was an old blue speedo probably from the 80's it was very cool!! and some other french type of swim briefs.But man It was like christmas when they came as I was just getting into speedos.So I want to Thank you Sir, Much appreciated!!
Old 03-10-2012, 08:39 PM

Default Why I ..............

Wow responses like that urges me to send more and more. thanks for the tesemony.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Speedo Member

No problem Louis they were some beautiful suits.I just pulled out one of them and it is a Pennmans bikini cut navy blue with red stripe sides.I tried to look up this company and couldn't really find anything on them.