Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2013, 04:04 AM

I personally don't like the "Pouch" appearance and prefer something that is less revealing of your junk.

However, you do have a good looking body (hips, legs, tummy, and shouders) which are enhanced by a speedo.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:19 PM
Speedo Member

What do you mean by the pouch look? Any recommendations?
Old 04-27-2013, 07:36 PM

Default to wear or not....

I recommend you forget about pouches , submit another pic, and consider Aqux or something low-cut oriental to complement your attributes.
Acceptability "in public" is hard to define, as indicated by kumu, but you
seem to be demure already with wearing shorts on appropriate occasions so consider yourself "in private" if posting on the forum.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:51 PM

Default spd.to revealing

Its very important that you email me at vousmauvais@hotmail.com
I may have something for you.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:19 PM

This whole thing has been heavily discussed. I think we all can agree that a rule of thumb is "if it's white, it's see thru when wet" (also goes for yellow or any real light colors) The pouch issue is personal. I prefer the pouch because it has room for "the boys". The no pouch smashed look and feel isn't appealing to me.

There is another issue that seems to be totally overlooked. If a team mate gave you a white suit with all of us knowing the effect water has on them, what are his intentions. If he wants to go for a swim with you knowing you will wear the gift he gave you, he is probably interested in the show he will get. My first thought would be "Dude -- you want to see my goodies". I'd make sure the swim spot is secluded or private - just in case
Old 04-28-2013, 12:18 AM

Wearing that white suit under your shorts while running means that you will know that it's there, while you run past people that haven't a clue about it. This means that you have a secret and that can be exciting. As you finish your run and strip off your shorts and vest you will find yourself in only that white suit, the one you find too daring to show in public, as you head for the shower will you drop it on the floor or walk into to the warm streaming water still wearing it and watch it go tight and see through over your loins. Can you position yourself to see the tight lycra clinging over your ass and beginning to bulge at the front before the mirror steams up? Maybe you will need to wash the suit after you finish your shower .........

Next time you go to a quiet beach maybe you will slip it into your bag just in case, you'll have other safer speedos with you but the white suit won't take up much space. Maybe there aren't many people about and you aren't planning on swimming so the white suit will be OK to wear in the sunshine. It gets hotter and you feel the need for a quick dip, no one is looking your way so you dash to the sea and get in fast. Through the cool sea water you can see the suit looks good on you, showing your skin tone through the translucent fabric. Wait until no one is looking again then dash up the beach to the safety of your towel. Now that was kind of fun.......

Don't give up on the white suit completely.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:40 AM
Speedo Member

I have sent you an email Louis!

Torchwatch, I still have faith in my white suit! I'll still wear this suit when I'm with my teammate. I think he will appreciate that fact that I'm actually using his gift.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to snakestone91
Default solar

4 what it's worth I sometimes wear a white solar + tri vest 4 beach runs - looks awesome!
So far I have only worn a speedo 2 run in just once this year tho - 2 chilly!
Old 08-18-2013, 08:44 PM
Speedo Member

the suit looks great.. typically speedo brand suits aren't overly transparent..

I'd say if your friend gave it to you definitely wear it once when he's going to be around to try it out and to show you appreciated it.

if your super worried wear it in the shower first and see how transparent it gets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnykid
Hello,

I'm 18 years old and I received this white speedo as a gift from my teammate. I was going to use it during swim practice and on the beach but I realized that it's a bit revealing. Do you think this is acceptable in public?

http://s18.postimg.org/6897jtwy1/IMG_1411.jpg
Old 08-20-2013, 11:40 AM
Speedo Member

Default my advice

My advice is to cut out the modesty panel, jump in the shower to get them wet, and then take another photo and mail it to us... or at least to me!