Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2016, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneiderc2004
Well I started with regular swim briefs, then skimpier Rio Bikinis, then thongs, who knows what's next...lol...skinny dipping...

Take care,

Christian
If you're down to a thong skinny dipping isn't that far away.
Old 06-07-2016, 03:48 AM

Default Caussies

Quote:
Originally Posted by northgagay
The Caussies look extremely comfortable. From the website, the Caussies don't appear to be lined. Are they? Also, How does the fit compare to a traditional speedo solar?
The 2" cut are hands down my favorite suits; my only complaint is the limited color selection. They are 100% nylon and lined. They are less snug around the package than nylon/lycra and polyester blend suits. But, they are not Aussiebum loose baggy. Caussies do emulate the comfort of speedos of the 1960s and 70s but with a briefer cut.
Old 06-07-2016, 03:50 AM

Cool Caussies

Oh...and I swam 2000 yards this evening -in a Caussie, of course.
Old 06-07-2016, 12:51 PM

I put in my 2,000 yards in the NS suit. There were about six guys in speedos also swimming laps. I shaved total body and the feel of the water on denuded skin is awesome.
Old 06-08-2016, 08:13 PM
Speedo Member

Last night at the gym after working out, I wore an official nylon Speedo in blue with red and white vertical inserts at the sides into the co-ed pool and sauna area. The suit is a little loose, which makes my package look bigger than it is. None of the other folks in the sauna seemed to care.

What I really like about nylon Speedos is that they dry very quickly. When using the swimsuit spin dryer in the locker room they come out completely dry. There is no need to wrap them in a towel before putting the in my gym bag.
Old 06-08-2016, 08:45 PM
Speedo Member

I am pissed. Washington is experiencing a heat wave of sorts, so I went swimming at a friends apartment complex pool; it was open air, so no roof, no walls nothing to obscure me in my Aussiebums from the residents. They climbed in, while I shed my shorts. There were kids there being supervised by their mom. I was hoping that the sight of swim briefs wearing homo like me would be enough to make her go," oh, dammit now the fags are in the pool... KIDS TIME TO GO!!!", leaving us with the pool to ourselves. instead, more people came into the tiny pool, making it more noisey and crowded. The one time I was banking on speedo-hate... and nope.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:07 PM

7, there just ain't any justice for us anywhere.... Being in Austin which is home to the lunatic fringe, makes no difference to pool attendees. Here the "free" pools are overcrowded with screaming kids all summer. The pool I swim at is open year-around, so when school starts again,, peaceful swimming will abound again. No Speedo haters here either.. Several guys in speedos at my pool too.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:15 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
I put in my 2,000 yards in the NS suit. There were about six guys in speedos also swimming laps. I shaved total body and the feel of the water on denuded skin is awesome.

I'm a fairly hairy guy who loves to shave it all off. I enjoy the look and feel of smooth slick skin.
Old 06-11-2016, 07:57 PM

Had a swim today in my local pool. After the swim I took a shower. The shower area happens to be mixed. When I went to leave, there were two very fat ladies standing near the exit. I literally had to squeeze through a very small gap between them.

It certainly wasn't erotic.
Old 06-12-2016, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josborne3
I'm a fairly hairy guy who loves to shave it all off. I enjoy the look and feel of smooth slick skin.

Yes,, the hairless body is truly a special feel. What is your hair removal of choice. I use Nair and an electric shaver for selected body areas.