Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2016, 10:59 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
If I wanted to be more risqué I would wear a thong that wasn't see-through.

This is a good idea.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:01 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Gay men between 20-30 are very likely to be insecure. They have issues over coming out to family, friends, work mates and the public. They have problems with homophobic bullying that can cause nervous breakdowns and even suicide or being victims of violence or even murder.
Behaviour of men in this age group varies from camp outrageousness to ultra macho self repression.

There is a place for swimwear that becomes see through when wet, but daring or tricking someone into wearing it and then going swimming in a public place is not the way.

Encourage others to wear brief swimwear by your example, because it is comfortable and performs well in water and on the beach/poolside, not through dares and trickery that leaves your "friend" exposed and humiliated.

Are people so gullible that one can trick them into wearing a swimsuit which becomes transparent when wet?
Old 06-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedomatt
white aussiebum nylon is definitely the most transparent

just dont cut out the liner or he may get arrested

Great and timely advice. I'm expecting the white and the light blue Aussibum 1.5 classic nylon swimsuits to arrive any day. Was thinking I'd wear them to swim in the pool at the gym.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWhite73
It's funny how some people are worried about my friend being tricked into doing something he'll get arrested for--first of all, he's well into his forties, is a total pussy hound who also enjoys getting a rise out of guys and has been known to satiate the horny desires of a few men in his time. And he loves pushing the envelope--the kind of guy who goes on nude bicycle jaunts with fellow nude dudes through cities, etc. Trust me: he can handle himself.

Will I see him at the next World Naked Bike Ride, in Portland, OR?
Old 06-06-2016, 11:11 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
Dudes and Ladies wearing see thru swimsuits at a public beach/pool/whatever are perverts, plain and simple. Sure there is a certain degree of sexuality to form fitting swimwear, but some guy, gay or straight, showing off his anatomy in all its glory under a sheer when wet swimsuit is what makes people equate brief suits with gay, pervert, weird or whatever you want to call it. Get your bud a see thru suit, but for goodness sake, keep it private. He may be a "pussy hound" as you say, and he can probably deal with it. What happened to respect for the rest of us?

STS

People who think folks wearing see-thu swimsuits are all perverts seem like they are the ones who are perverted. What's the harm in nudity? Most males and most females have the same respective equipment. It's cutely referred to as your birthday suit. Covering up what you were born with except to stay warm or keep out the sun's damaging rays is abnormal.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:14 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWhite73
"Perverts"? Not "exhibitionists"? Wow. Judgmental. So I guess I won't be sharing any of the results of my friend here, even though he'd like it. I wouldn't want to offend the sensibilities of certain people. People can just pm me. For a forum called "A Chat With Hot Guys in Hot Speedos," it seems like there's more than a few people who prefer not to just let live but indict. Whatever.

This begs the question, if someone finds nudity or near nudity offensive, what are they doing posting in forums on the Speedo Fantasy Board?
Old 06-06-2016, 11:17 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta_013
As i'm an exhibitionist, anyone here to advise where can i buy a white transparent swimwear, thanks...

This is a little premature since mine haven't arrived yet, but I'd suggest Aussiebum.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:22 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by underwearphil
Hi there.
I assume that you want the swim briefs to be transparent when wet. Also do you want both front and back to be transparent? Most white swim briefs have front lining so not too revealing.
AussieBum white swimwear goes see through when wet to reveal backside.
some of the Asian manufacturers do unlined white fronts.
you could try Tom Sports of Tokyo. They do a nice selection.
http://en.kyouei-mizugi.com
If you enjoy exhibitionists, you might like these guys collections of photos. Includes see through swimwear and pouches as well as naked.
http://michaelamsterdammer.tumblr.com
http://bulges-in-speedos.tumblr.com

Nice photo and shopping links. There is some very interesting looking garments which aren't really swimsuits.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:24 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
Outstanding web sites! Both have a great selection of outstanding examples men in, and out, of speedos. Some of those guys are wonderful ! Noting like a great set of big balls on fit guys!

The fellow wearing what looks like a white ball holder with cock exposed is also wearing a ball sling, designed to make one's balls look larger. Seems like it is visually effective.