Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2014, 12:54 AM

Default Resort

http://www.sunny-beach-bulgaria.com

Unknown to me but seems to have a splendid location on the Black Sea and claims a better climate than Miami.
Quite a sex-magnet for the boys and girls it seems but no speedo reports as far as I can see. Anyone know it?
Old 01-11-2014, 01:19 PM

Once again, insecurities abound. It is a beach resort. Put on your speedo and get wet. I have been there and wore mine, but to be honest I didn't really take inventory of how many males were in speedos. I just know I was comfortable and had fun.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:13 PM

Default Ott

How a simple enquiry can be part of abounding insecurities beats me - but I guess that with a little more forethought I might have expected a typically patronising reply from the superior one who has been everywhere and done everything.
Old 01-11-2014, 07:05 PM

Default hysterical

I don't know which part of the Byron's post is funnier, the pissy response between Byron and PSDave or the fact that Byron actually refers to someone as acting more superior than Byron acts. Either way, great post.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:11 PM

Default sorry about that....

You seem to have been quiet for a while, probably because you have been writing stories again, and for which I realise I have failed to add to the customary effusive messages of adulation.
Having given you such (presumably amusing) hysterics I hope that will atone - and please don't repeat the public sulk again and disappoint your readers . I know many await more sentimental fiction from your fertile mind (even though that makes all the wrong assessments of me as usual).

Last edited by Byron : 01-11-2014 at 11:33 PM.
Old 01-12-2014, 12:20 AM

Your witty posts continue. I must have missed your posts of adulation. Nor do I really care what u think.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:02 PM

Default so be it...

Don't worry about it - "missed" is because they weren't there.

Also missing is a very recent new member called Malton - another one of those spammers taking the piss to join but just
wanting free commercial advertising space again.
That will likely not make much sense but post#9 in Off Topic Forum "Hello" thread applies.
I am therefore glad that Mike cares, and he is the one who matters.

PS: as one author to another: "nor" should be "neither"
Old 02-16-2014, 02:16 PM

Default spam update....

Another new member called Thomaso joined yesterday but quickly disappeared under Mike's magic wand as he was here just to sell whey protein.

(rather weak)(but factual) joke:
Advertisers running big billboards adjoining highways used to be troubled by trespassers pasting their own advts. over the subject product.
Big warning signs were therefore attached to say "BILL STICKERS WILL BE PROSECUTED" - and many a comedian in his stage act would ask "Who is this guy Bill Stickers who seems to be in trouble in every town I visit?"
Old 02-16-2014, 02:23 PM

Bill Stickers is innocent !
Old 02-16-2014, 02:32 PM

Default Location?

Does anyone recognise the beach here? http://31.media.tumblr.com/35e766297...dgkto1_500.jpg

Apart from the delightful subject matter and the unusual steel exercise frame
some tall items stand upright at the waters' edge - these would not seem to be accurately described as long surfboards and/or flagpoles , so any ideas?