Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Would you run in speedos?
I do already. 18 45.00%
Yes. 6 15.00%
Might. 12 30.00%
No. 4 10.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2019, 09:17 PM

Default Triathlon Speedos

Back when there were Speedo stores, they sold Padded Triathlon Speedos, which had the same pad as bike shorts. I guess if you had the run and bike ride before the swim, you could save time by jumping right into the water. I bought a pair but never rode the streets in it.
Old 09-24-2019, 11:59 PM

At the SunSplash thongers weekend in Fort Lauderdale, the moderator, who frequently runs on the beach, issued an open invitation to run with him one day. I decided to go, on two very shaky assumptions. A. That I would not be the only one doing it, and B. That he would reduce the pace for people not having the same skill level as him. Both turned out to be incorrect, and I was quickly left in the dust. I did get kudos for making the attempt though
Old 09-25-2019, 12:12 AM

Default Good suit idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
Back when there were Speedo stores, they sold Padded Triathlon Speedos, which had the same pad as bike shorts. I guess if you had the run and bike ride before the swim, you could save time by jumping right into the water. I bought a pair but never rode the streets in it.

I’d be interested to find a padded biking speedo to pedal to beach trips. Seems like this and speedo swim thing have been lost. Maybe other brands ? Peace
Old 09-25-2019, 02:52 AM

Default Padded speedo

Kiwami has a few padded briefs left, Nero color has three sizes left. https://www.kiwamitri.com/padded-mako-p/makop.htm

For my bikes to ride to the beach, I bought these padded bike seats instead and just wear a pair of denim short-shorts over a thong https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009O0CZYG/
Old 09-25-2019, 03:16 AM

Unfortunately, i would not use a speedo for running.

It's not about modesty, it's about wearing tight fitting clothing while getting hot and sweaty. For running, i would wear cross country shorts. Stay tuned for more on this later.
Old 09-25-2019, 04:38 AM
StrawberryBoards

Haven't in the United States... should start though
Old 09-25-2019, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NE_OH_thonger
At the SunSplash thongers weekend in Fort Lauderdale, the moderator, who frequently runs on the beach, issued an open invitation to run with him one day. I decided to go, on two very shaky assumptions. A. That I would not be the only one doing it, and B. That he would reduce the pace for people not having the same skill level as him. Both turned out to be incorrect, and I was quickly left in the dust. I did get kudos for making the attempt though
Was anyone running in a thong?
Old 09-26-2019, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
Was anyone running in a thong?
We both were. I did it once, and once was enough. In subsequent years, I took a nice leisurely stroll instead, down to the Sebastian St. beach to sun, and then a leisurely stroll back to the resort, all in my thong.