Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2014, 01:52 PM

STS,
Wow what a chapter. MaryBeth saw much more of what occured between Erik and Ben than she will admit to them. Erik and Ben let their urges take over almost getting caught. Their cover story seems to have worked this time. Thank you for this chapter in your great story. I cant wait for the next chapter
Old 05-27-2014, 02:51 PM

Thumbs up

Another great hot chapter STS. I don't know how you turn these stories out so quickly, so beautifully written and with such ability to focus on a different character or set of characters each time. You really developed Mary Beth in this chapter as a woman who likes what she sees and says it. I like that you had Jack's suit looking more like the boys' suits and that Mary Beth picked it out for him - she knows what she wants and goes after it.

D67
Old 06-01-2014, 12:52 PM

Default 28: Cold Front

Brad had watched Jack land and take off on the lake a million times, but he had never been in a small plane before, except for the commuter flights out of Presque Isle. Certainly nothing this small and never on the water. The four guys had pulled T-shirts on over their swimsuits, while Jack put on a pair of Op brand shorts over his light blue brief. Since he was the novice, Brad got to go up front, Dylan right behind him. Erik was next to Dylan and Ben took the smaller seat in the far back. The takeoff had been calm and gentle, the lake like glass. The Cessna lifted off with barely a jostle and climbed quickly over the western hills. The sky was bright blue with a full sun.

“Perfect climb out,” Jack said. Brad enjoyed the view from the air, especially since he knew exactly where they were. “A cold front is expected to roll in in later, with gusty winds,” Jack warned.

“Is that bad?” Brad asked.

“Depends,” Jack replied. “We’ll just keep an eye on it and make sure we get down before it gets here. Plenty of time.” Far off in the western sky they could just barely make out the band of clouds of the approaching front. It was moving slow and at least 50 miles away.

The guys circled the lake. Jack flew above the house and tilted the wings, a signal to MaryBeth that all was well. They turned south over Maine Route 11 and crossed over Hedgehog Mountain, which was really just a huge hill. They crested the mountain and flew along another lake, making their way down the Fish River band of lakes dotted the eastern edge of the great North Maine Woods. In the wilderness of Fish Lake, they saw a pair of moose. Jack circled and dropped low so they could take in the Moose. Little known fact of Maine is that it is second only to Alaska in moose population in the states.

Jack climbed back to 1500 feet and turned southeast. They picked back up Route 11 again. Once they were over Ashland, they cut across to the east and followed the Aroostook River toward Presque Isle.

“Dudes, that’s Haystack, we should go climb that,” Brad pointed out excitedly. A small mountain rose out of the ridge just before Mapleton. More of rocky pile of debris from the ice age, Haystack is a well-known local point of interest for local hikers. “I’ve climbed it and laid out in the sun on top,” Brad added. It is so peaceful and what a view.”

“Let’s circle it,” Jack offered as he guided the plane in a loop around it. “Brad you take the controls,” Jack offered. As Jack gave direction, Brad flew the plane around the tiny peak. They then continued east, crossing the vast potato farms that sustained the local economy.

Above Caribou, Jack stayed a wide distance from Loring Air Force Base, a restricted fly zone. He climbed to 200 feet as they made their way toward the US and Canada border. The guys were mesmerized by the huge cargo transports making landings at the base. By the time the guys made their loop, including watching air cargo planes land at Loring Air Force Base, the winds were just starting to pick up out of the west. The temp had dropped 5 degrees, marking the entry of colder air. The plane was hitting some chop, making the ride a little more eventful with mild turbulence. Jack seemed unfazed. Ben held his crotch, a posture he took whenever he started to get nervous or excited.

“Getting bumpy,” Ben announced to anyone who was listening.

“Dude, just keep rubbing your balls, we’re fine,” teased Erik, referring to Ben’s nervous habit. “Just don’t get carried away.”

“You wait…” Ben replied.

“I am going to start to head back,” Jack announced. “The front is getting close and we need to get down before the lake gets too wild.” They had crossed over Fort Kent and headed across the village of Alligash, the start of the famous Alligash waterway. Canoe groups dotted the waterway as they flew south, over the northern tip of the undeveloped land mass that is northwestern Maine. An hour and fifteen minutes after they took off, they crossed back over their home lake, Jack descending to 1000 feet as he flew east past the lake and looped around. The plane bounced through the near 360 degree turn. The once blue sky was now pale grey, with the clouds of the cold front rumbling in.

“Water is getting rough,” Jack warned. For the first time, the guys felt a bit of nervousness in Jack’s voice.

“Are we okay,” Dylan asked, having picked up Jack’s tension.

“Yeah, fine,” Jack replied. “It will just be eventful, but we are cutting it close with the wind.” None of that calmed the guys. Even ever confident Dylan gave his brother a frightened glance. The wind was gusty, the plane bouncing as Jack worked to hold his landing point in line. Dylan felt weird sitting in a bouncing plane in a swimsuit. The wings wobbled side to side as the plane descended to 500 feet. The lower they got, the bumpier the flight became, the effect of the wind squeezing between hills. Jack held altitude as the plane crossed the eastern shore, over the secluded beach.
“Hey that’s where we were earlier,” Dylan announced. Erik looked out, but Brad and Ben were too focused on the bouncing plane to care.

“That’s an awesome little beach,” Erik said back to Dylan.

Ben grabbed Erik’s shoulder. He held tight. Ben was terrified, and Erik could feel him shaking. “Everything is fine,” Erik tried to reassure Ben.

“Everything is good, guys,” Jack said, hearing Ben’s concern. None of the usual banter was going on. About a mile down the lake, the plane bouncing, Jack lowered the power, further adjusted the flaps and guided the plane downward. The waves were rough on the water and the plane was being battered by the gusts. “Almost there….” Jack announced. Brad was frozen in place. None of the guys were thinking about swimsuits. From the windows, it looked as if they were just skimming the water. About 100 feet off the water, the plane was tossed by a huge gust, even Jack was surprised.

“Damn,” Jack exclaimed. The gust had pushed him well off line. Jack made the immediate critical decision and quickly throttled up, pulled the flaps back in. “We are going to abort,” Jack announced. The plane skimmed 75 feet over the lake and quickly started climbing. The engine roared. The plane was rocking hard on the climb out.

“I think I almost pee’d myself,” Ben whispered to Erik.

“Pee, I almost did worse,” Erik replied.

“What do we do now,” Brad asked.

“Well, we’ll try again, but if we can’t get down here, we abort to PQI,” Jack replied. “The landing will be fine, I can handle the wind, but we have to hit that water nose high in those waves,” Jack explained.

The four guys looked at each other. Not landing back at the lake never occurred to them. They all were thinking the same thing, “all we have on is swimsuits, little swimsuits.” Dylan started to blush, realizing that he might be exposed in just the tiny yellow and orange Speedo. “Damn, I wish I had shorts,” Dylan said to anyone.

“But you look so cute,” Erik replied, teasing.

“Now, being in my swimsuit feels weird,” Brad added. He glanced down at his bulging crotch.

“You’ll be fine guys,” Jack said. “We just wait in the plane for it to calm or MaryBeth to come get us.”
Old 06-01-2014, 12:53 PM

Default 28 continued

After a long loop, Jack had the plane repositioned westward into the even stronger winds. “I’m going to land further up, the water is calmer the more west we get,” Jack announced. Just as a precaution, Jack asked each of them to take out their life jackets and put them on. This freaked all of the guys out. Jack was not really worried anything was going to happen but safety was first. “If we go in the water, best to go out the window, you will never get the doors open,” Jack explained. “Don’t swim against the pull of your jacket, it will take you up.”

Despite the fear, Erik chimed in. “Guess it is good we got swimsuits on.” The chuckles broke the tension.

The plane crossed over the secluded beach, but Jack stayed higher, near 1000 feet. He then began a slow descent, the plane getting well tossed. The waves were white capped below, pushed by the 20 mph wind gusts. Four miles westward over the water Jack began the final drop. A huge gust threw the plane off course to the south, Jack quickly corrected. They flew past the house at about 500 feet, Jack too busy to notice.

“It’s gonna be rough, hang on,” Jack said. The plane skirted over the top of the lake. Jack pushed the throttle at the last minute to help pierce the turbulence, pulling the nose way up, so high he could not see the water, landing totally be feel. The back of the pontoons hit the water first, perfectly as planned, grabbing the plane fast. Jack pulled a bit harder on the yoke then gently let the nose down, making sure that the front of the pontoons did not get pulled under by the swells. The plane slowed quickly, bobbing in the water as it came to a rest. It rose and dropped with each swell, almost like the toss of teeter totter in a playground.

Ben had almost rubbed a hole through his suit, but his grabbing of his anatomy was anything but sexual. Dylan and Erik first looked at each other and then hugged.

“Welcome home,” Jack announced. Brad gave him a high five.

“Seriously, now, were we close to crashing?” Brad asked.

“Not even. If I thought there was any real risk, I would have diverted.” Jack replied.

“But the life vests…” Dylan asked.

“You never know, so I wanted to make sure that if anything did happen, we had everything we needed to get out safe.” Jack replied. The plane made its way slowly to the dock. Jack stopped short. “You guys mind jumping in and pulling me to the dock? In these waves, I’d rather approach with no power.”

“See, I knew we’d need our swimsuits,” Erik replied. The four guys jumped out into the waist deep water. The wind was blowing strong. They were glad to be back on the ground. They tied up the plane, and leapt from the dock. MaryBeth and Rex greeted them on the dock.

“Nice ride?” MaryBeth asked. She eyed the tight wet swimsuits on the four handsome young men.

“Wicked cool,” Brad replied in a manly voice. No hint of the fear they all had a few minutes ago.
Old 06-01-2014, 03:59 PM

OK, that plane ride even had ME getting some sweaty palms. Romance, tension, excitement, bulging Speedos - perfect elements for a perfect story!
Old 06-01-2014, 07:42 PM

Smile

What a chapter!!!! So much suspense - I was on the edge of my seat. You've really outdone yourself STS. I especially liked how the guys expressed their fears all the while showing complete trust in Jack. Creating that subtext is really amazing.

This chapter reminded me of something that happened 45 years ago when I was a graduate student at U Maine. Every Monday night 5 of us flew from Old Town, Maine to Loring Air Force Base (mentioned in this chapter) to teach in the continuing education division. One Monday night on our return flight we were flying in dense fog in the 6 seater single engine Piper Aztec. We couldn't land in Old Town because such a small airport had no runway lights so we diverted to Bangor Intl Airport. The pilot was flying on instruments but needed the final visual to land. When he said, "the first one to see the runway lights, let me know", we all thought it was the end and just about lost it. We did land safely, but I vowed, never again and I have never flown on a plane like that again.

D67

A post script: At first we thought the pilot was kidding when he asked us to look for the runway lights, but, in fact, he was not kidding at all and that just heightened our fears.

Last edited by Dooley67 : 06-01-2014 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Needing to add something
Old 06-02-2014, 01:05 AM

Default cold front

STS,
What a chapter !!! It was full of excitement, suspense, fear all wrapped in a Speedo. I love how you expressed all of the guys fears but never freaking out on Jack the pilot. Jack must have nerves of steel to land on choppy water. I cant wait for the next chapter .
Old 06-07-2014, 02:16 PM

Default Very magical

STS,

It's amazing the magical stories you tell. Please keep up the great work.
Old 06-14-2014, 12:50 PM

Default 29: The cove

The fast moving front evaporated into a nice late afternoon. MaryBeth was preparing for the big cookout in honor of the final night at the lake. She invited Brad to stay, which he agreed. She assured him that he was fine wearing just his swimsuit, the only clothing he had. Jack assured him he could borrow shorts or sweatpants if it got cool. The folks down the lake were coming, which meant that the guys would get to meet the two young swimmers from the dock, Zach and Ryan. “A simple Maine cookout,” MaryBeth explained. “Burgers, dogs, cole slaw, fries made with Maine potatoes (the only kind to make), and cookies…lots of cookies.”

“Sound awesome,” Erik answered. Ben and already helped mow the lawn and get the chairs out for everyone. Dylan and Brad swept the deck and washed some of the chairs that had rain spots on them. The place was sparkling.

“Go have fun, guys. It’s your last day… swim or something,” MaryBeth encouraged them. She was happy as long as the five guys all stayed in their cute swimsuits. The view was perfect in her opinion.

“I need a good run,” Erik suggested to Ben. Erik grabbed his running shoes, a pair of Nike Daybreak running shoes and slipped them on. He looked a little strange standing there in his brief swimsuit with running shoes on.

“I think you need something else, too,” Ben replied.

“What do I need,” Erik replied before he stopped and blushed, realizing what Ben meant. “Don’t we all want that?” he finally replied with a chuckle. “Get your shoes on, let’s go put in six miles.”

“Aren’t you going to put shorts on?” Ben asked.

“No, why?” Erik replied. “I like running in swimsuits, feels free.” With that, Ben smiled and slipped on his own shoes, the same Nike Daybreak style that Erik had. He skipped the shorts, also. The two guys set off down the narrow drive at an easy pace. Ben in front, Erik a few feet behind, close enough he could grab Ben.

“Hey Erik, Ben, hold up,” Jack yelled. He came trotting down the drive, once again wearing his light blue swimsuit.

“You coming with us?” Erik asked with some excitement.

“Err, no. You guys run way faster than I could keep up,” he replied. Jack handed them a can of bug spray. “Here, guys, spray this on each other. It gets really buggy away from the water and in the woods.”

“Smells good, too,” Ben winced as Jack started spraying the stuff all over Erik’s back. The guys were quickly coated with the odor of bug repellent.

“Have fun,” Jack said as they headed out.

Back at the water, Brad and Dylan had each mounted wave runners. Brad still in the black fireworks swimsuit, Dylan still in the wild orange and yellow Speedo suit. Brad was enjoying the sensation of the vibrating machine between his legs, it felt so erotic and stimulating. Truth was, Dylan liked it, too. It was the same effect as a powerful motorcycle wedge between a guy’s legs, tight jeans, and a cute someone wrapped around the waist. Both guys had really started to fill out their swimsuits.

“Follow me,” Brad yelled to Dylan as he set off first. Dylan tucked in diagonally behind, but quickly pulled more to the left and almost off Brad’s left side, to avoid the toss of Brad’s wake. For whatever reason, Dylan admired how stunning the nearly naked, tight swimsuit clad Brad looked mounted on his colorful machine. His long legs wrapped around the saddle seat spreading forward to the foot rests, causing his tendons and muscles to look flexed and strong. Brad smiled to himself. Whatever he was feeling, it felt pretty good. With his right hand he held the handles, his left rubbed his crotch.

The sun was still high in the sky, but hanging slightly to the west. The cold front that had made the plane ride so eventful had no faded into the most amazing afternoon. A gentle wind, no humidity, and the lake was just wavy to give the guys a fun ride. They were headed east, way from the sun and with the wind. Brad had them out in the middle of the lake, the water a deep blue color, almost black. They were in the deepest part of the lake, probably 100 feet of water below them. Brad motioned for Dylan to ease up and tuck behind.

“What the f..k,” Dylan thought. Brad made a wide sweeping circle and then rotated the other way, the second loop fast and tight. His wave runner bounced and skidded on the waves. “Oh man, cool” Dylan thought as he tried to do the same. Dylan caught Brads wake on the tight loop, the wave runner bounced hard over the wake throwing Dylan up off the seat. He held the handles and screamed. He had caught full air, the machine right out of the lake, It landed at an angle and continued its powerful skid turn. “F..king awesome,” Dylan screamed to Brad, who was grinning a huge smile.

Jack cleaned up the backyard a bit, got the chairs out for the big cookout and generally kept himself busy. He so much enjoyed the guys being around that it felt quiet when they were gone. “They are having so much fun,” Jack thought to himself. He was jealous of their youth, the spontaneous friendships that could be formed over a cold beer in a bar. “Why was life so complicated as you got older,” Jack wondered. He was bare chest and barefoot, just his cute light blue swimsuit wrapping his most personal parts in. Jack never used the term bikini, but truth was he was wearing the perfect example of a conservative male bikini. That thought never crossed Jack’s mind as he rubbed his hand along his tight waistline, handsome male display, and amazingly athletic hips. Jack had other thoughts on his mind… the perfect solution to a quiet afternoon alone with MaryBeth.

The dirt road ended after about a mile, but a narrow trail continued on. Despite the shade, Ben and Erik had worked up quite a sweat, which had trickled down each of their chests and soaked the fronts of their swimsuits. Even the back of Ben’s suit was wet running down between his cheeks. Erik thought Ben looked so cute with his wet butt, flexing with each of his steps. Ben was a long stride runner, almost antelope like. Coach always yelled at him about efficiency, but truth was he won races just fine.

“Follow the trail,” Erik yelled up.

“Seriously,” Ben yelled back slowing to a trot. The string on his blue and white stripe suit bounced ever so softly atop his sweaty manhood bulge.

“What, are you chicken?” Erik said back with a huge grin.

“F you,” replied Ben as he tucked behind Erik, who was now 300 feet up the rutted logging trail.

Ben smiled as he watched the twitch of Erik’s let hip, a quirk of his running stride. In his shorts it was less noticeable, but in the tight yellow swimsuit if was clear. Erik had this weird, almost comical muscle flex in his left hip, which caused him to throw a cockeyed stride with his foot, landing just angled enough to give his footprints a distinct character. It wasn’t obvious, but if watched from behind, the distinct Erik stride was there.

“You run funny,” Ben teased him.

“Yeah, well you jack off funny,” Erik replied. The post adolescent male mind was pretty much a single track, much like the trail. The jostles started a rivalry of jabs that lasted a good two miles as the path meandered along the lake, above the lake, and at times alarmingly away from the lake. They crested a small rise and suddenly were high over a small and peaceful cove in the lake. A series of large rocks sat out in the water, perfect for sitting on. The two slowed to a near walk as the path meandered quickly down to the lake in a series of twists and turns.

“Will you stop it,” MaryBeth said coyly to Jack as she pulled a fresh batch of triple chocolate cookies from the oven. “I need to finish up these cookies.”

“I need to finish up some cookies, too,” Jack replied. He was now planted against her, arms around his cute wife’s waist. His erect manhood was pressing against her. MaryBeth knew Jack had something different than baking on his mind.

“He’s so cute when he is horny,” she thought. “He works so hard, I am so glad he is having fun,” she added to her thoughts. She let him explore her body, which made MaryBeth get a warm and tingly sensation, exactly the desire Jack wanted her to get. She rotated around, and now face to face, she and Jack embraced in a deep kiss and hug. They had plenty of time to finish up the work, best to enjoy the spontaneous interlude they were about to engage in. It brought back youthful memories.

Erik and Ben reached the rocky shore. The water was clear, the bottom of the lake rocky. The sun was now directly on them, their sweaty bodies glistening in the yellow light. Ben walked into the water, shoes and all. “Hey let’s go climb on that huge boulder,” he suggested to Erik. Ben led the way, Erik followed, also opting to leave on his running shoes. The water dropped off quickly, the big boulder about 50 feet out, but by that point they were up to their chests in water. The cold water felt great after their nearly four mile run.

“Not sure how we can get on this thing,” Ben said. “Maybe one of us can hoist the other up, then get pulled up?” The top was flat, but angled. Perfect for sitting, but the boulder was a good six or seven feet high. Erik listened and thought while he looked around at other rocks, seeking a better option. The only good ones were further out, clearly in deep water.

“We could swim out to that one,” Erik suggested and pointed to a flat top boulder about 100 feet out. “It looks like we can just swim right up to it.”
Old 06-14-2014, 12:51 PM

Default 29 continued

“Worth a try,” Ben replied. Ben decided to take off his shoes for the swim, reaching up and placing them on the top of the rock they were standing at.

“Good idea,” Erik said as he bent over and pulled his shoes off, as well. Ben had already set off on the short swim to the rock, his blue and white but bouncing in the water. Erik stood and waited to see if the idea would work.

“It’s perfect,” Ben yelled back as he stood atop the rock. He swam right up to it, and then just climbed out of the water onto the top of it. “It actually gets shallow again,” Ben explained. Erik smiled at Ben’s manly takeover of the boulder his wet suit clinging to him tightly.

Erik was quick across the 100 feet of water and joined Ben on the rock. The sky was back to clear blue, whatever was left of the front was far east. The sun felt amazing after the cold water. The rock was hard to lay back on, so the two guys sat side by side, bent at the waist, their long, lean legs stretched out in front of them. Ben’s drawstrings hung down between his legs. Erik’s suit had become slightly transparent, showing faintly his anatomy all wrapped up inside. Erik felt a bit naked, tugging at the material to let up on the show. The two guys looked out at the long lake. Off in the distance they could see two wave runners enjoying the summer sun.

“What a cool view,” Erik offered as the two guys sat. Erik slid his hand over Ben’s. “Just amazing.”

“Wicked,” Ben replied in a mock Northern Maine accent reflecting Maine’s universal word for cool or horrible. Erik laughed. The two embraced, holding each other for a few minutes. “Too bad we have to run back,” Ben finally broke the hold.

Shhh…let’s just enjoy this,” Erik replied. His suit now getting its darkness back.

Erik decided to tuck himself behind Ben, wrapping his legs around Ben, so that Ben sat between, Erik pushed himself against Ben’s back. Erik’s arms wrapped over Ben’s shoulders. The two sat in that position, sharing stores about the awesome week. As the talked, Erik slowly rubbed Ben’s chest and his pecs. Both guys were feeling sensually aroused, which Ben could feel against his back. It was a peaceful romantic capture of time alone. As much as the two guys could have turned it into an opportunity for sexual action, they opted instead for a deeper path, creating a greater sensual bond between them.

“I really thought we were goners in that plane,” Ben said as he rubbed Erik’s lower legs.

“Yeah, it was pretty wild,” Erik replied. His hand stopped, holding the left side of Ben’s chest. He could feel Ben’s heartbeat in his hand. “I could not imagine not getting to spend more time with you,” Erik added.

“Wow, thanks. I feel the same,” Ben replied. The two guys embraced, as best they could being wedged together as they were. They were both aroused, but neither opted to ruin the moment. Instead they just enjoyed each other’s embrace. Their swimsuits reflecting their attraction and lust, but their hearts held their love.

Jack was changed into a pair of shorts and a bright purple polo style shirt. He and MaryBeth both showered after whatever happened between them, the tight blue swimsuit now hanging by the shower rod, drying from its thorough washing. Underneath the shorts, Jack was wearing a red print Arena swimsuit, one MaryBeth picked out. They were still being amorous with each other, and Jack could well do it all over again, his body parts stirring inside the tight swimsuit under his shorts.

“We gotta get cracking,” MaryBeth said as she rubbed Jack’s butt.

“Okay, sweet,” Jack replied, knowing there was no chance at a replay. He also hated the fact that she was making him wear shorts, but he’d find a way to get out of them.

Dylan and Brad parked the wave runners on their respective lifts. After their horseplay on the lake, they had also found a private spot on the lake. Whatever happened there was between them, but like Ben and Erik, the bond between them had grown deeper. Dylan was sorting out in his mind all that had happened the last few days. It was a perplexing process for a young guy. His orange and yellow swimsuit was well filled out, especially as he thought of what they had just done.

“Time for us to get going,” Ben said, breaking the quiet moment between the guys. They each jumped back in the water, which was exactly what they both needed to bring them back to reality. Of all the moments on the lake, the one they just had was probably the closest and deepest. They each laced up their shoes and began the four mile journey back to the house. If ever there was a perfect final day for a vacation, this one had to be epic. A private beach, boats, a near death experience in a plane, and a peaceful capture of intimacy in a secluded cove.

They reached the house 25 minutes later, their suits all sweaty again. Their shoes were still soaked from the walk in the water. They raced up the driveway at breakneck speed running right out to the dock. Throwing caution to the wind, they both leaped into the lake to cool off, shoes and all, once again. Brad and Dylan laughed at the sight of them flying off the dock. The final night was about to begin.