Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2012, 10:18 AM

Default OK so what are you wearing under your work clothes?

As all of you know, I've experimented with wearing a brief swimsuit under my work jeans. I admit my normal attire typically has a snug-fitting pair of cotton briefs, but its been really warm here, so today I am experimenting with a little blue Merona cotton thong (size SM, of course). I love how the little strap crawls between my butt cheeks and just tugs a little there steadily, just making its presence known all day long. THis is a different feel from a Lycra suit, but interesting too. A great way to get through the day!

So, how about you?
Old 07-13-2012, 06:36 PM

Default nylon speedos

I used to wear my speedos under my clothes in high school for swim practice. I had no time for a shower after practice if I was going to get the last bus. I'd pull on the jeans and off to the bus.
Now, many years later -- back into the speedos. I live in the desert and found that the nylon is perfect. With the low humidity they dry real fast - even under my pants, so no soggy undies. The cotton undies never seem to dry and the lycra holds everything too tight and take too long to dry off. Nylon is perfect. Also, it can toss my pants when I get home and head straight to the pool.
Old 07-14-2012, 01:36 PM
Speedo Member

Since my teens I've had a thing for silky/shiny nylon. My daily underwear is JG2. They have an entire line of very well made silky nylon tricot mens underwear. It's very comfortable (and sensual), it's all I ever wear.
Old 07-14-2012, 09:01 PM

It depends on the day, but at the moment...

Old 07-25-2012, 06:20 AM

Today's selection:

Old 05-02-2013, 09:35 AM

I have loved Nylon speedos since a very young age, i was 8 when a friend gave me my first pair. i wore these every day under school clothes until they got too small. lycra had then taken over they were good but i did prefer the nylon ones they dried faster as has been said before.

mid 90's i found Aussiebum and their nylon range by accident we, were on holiday and i made friends with an older boy at the beach he told me where i could get them. as i was still just11 or 12 then i had to get a fiend of the family to order for me, mum would have blown a fuse if she knew i even wore speedos!!!. she wanted me to wear boxers, (never liked them).

fast forward to now. i have 4 sons all were given the choice of underwear very young and all have chosen speedos, the oldest has just grown into aussiebums size XSS i got him 2 pairs and he loves them. the youngest just 4 loves his speedos he cant wait to get into the nylon ones.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:01 PM

Today I wore white cotton briefs from Umbro, I think the elastic is failing as they kept dragging down at the back, rather annoying and uncomfortable. Hope no one noticed when I bent down.

They come in a multi-pack in different colours at Sports Direct, may have to go back for more.

Umbro used to make much of the football kit in the UK in the 1970's & 80's, they competed to make the shiniest and shortest football/soccer shorts. After becoming popular in the USA, Nike bought the company and then shorts got longer, while polyester replaced nylon.

Umbro used to make everything in the UK but now it is all made in China.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:17 PM

Default Umbro

All started in a Cheshire workshop in 1924 (name is acronym of Humphreys Brothers Clothing Company).
Their debut for supply of football (soccer) kit was the F A Cup Final of 1934.
Their connections with the FA were severed in the Eighties however, in favour
of Admiral - but they came back after ten years.
Now concentrate a lot on worldwide sales of lightweight football boots.
Nike sold Umbro to the Iconic Brand Group of the USA last year - and Nike is now the official Football Association supplier.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:32 PM

Default Captain Scot's Antarctic Underwear

The British Polar explorers of the early 20th century had a unique of managing their underwear in the confines of the ship Discovery during the Antarctic winter.

1. Wear underwear for a month.
2. Turn underwear inside out and wear for a month.
3. Turn underwear right way out, wear backwards for a month.
4. Turn underwear inside out, wear backwards for a month.
5. Start again with 1. above.

By this method one always has suitable underwear while sharing the small wardroom with ten other guys for months on end.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:03 PM

Default hey there

wowowow that sounds great would like to see a family photo of you all wearing your speedos

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget594076
I have loved Nylon speedos since a very young age, i was 8 when a friend gave me my first pair. i wore these every day under school clothes until they got too small. lycra had then taken over they were good but i did prefer the nylon ones they dried faster as has been said before.

mid 90's i found Aussiebum and their nylon range by accident we, were on holiday and i made friends with an older boy at the beach he told me where i could get them. as i was still just11 or 12 then i had to get a fiend of the family to order for me, mum would have blown a fuse if she knew i even wore speedos!!!. she wanted me to wear boxers, (never liked them).

fast forward to now. i have 4 sons all were given the choice of underwear very young and all have chosen speedos, the oldest has just grown into aussiebums size XSS i got him 2 pairs and he loves them. the youngest just 4 loves his speedos he cant wait to get into the nylon ones.