Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Speedo Member

Default Speedo as underwear

Anybody ever wear your speedo underneath your clothes to work?

I love to wear my one inch solar speedos and secretly smiling to myself that all the people on the train and at work didn't know what I have underneath.

I was inspired to do that after I saw someone who worked in the building in the men's room. He was taking a leak and after he finished, he tucked his shirt back into his pants, but instead of only opening his fly, he had the top of his pants unbutton so it dropped below his butt. He turned around while closing his pants and I got a sneak peek from the mirror of the wash basin of his underwear, which I suspect was a blue speedo bikini.

Needless to say I smiled to myself everytime I saw him in the halls, wondering what is he sporting this time.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:05 AM

Under jeans and shorts, but not at work. Hmmm would be interesting.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:57 AM

At least several times a week.

It does put a smile on my face to.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:21 PM

Several times a week. Speedo's provide great support after hernia surgery. And the price of good underwear compared to the price of speedos are about the same. Good brand of speedo holdup good in the laundry, even in the dryer. I own several Skinz speedo that have out lasted 100 percent cotton. Comparing price at $26 each for Skinz, and the low rise cotton briefs at $20 to $25 a pair, I go with the speedos.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:42 PM

Default Speedos as underwear

Same here, i got my first speedos when i was about 8 it was early 90's and they were the nylon ones. i loved the way they felt under jeans on school swim day so much so i would dry them with my towel after swimming so i could leave then on to go home. i wore them as underwear as often as i could get away with.Ok we had lots of arguements at home about it, but after a while i got mum to agree and have worn speedo style swimwear ever since as daily underwear.

now 21 years later i still love speedos especially Aussiebum nylon ones, the wife loves the way they feel in bed when we get close. i have got 4 boys under 14 and all of them love speedos too. the oldest has just grown into the smallest Aussiebum ones, the younger boys have the lycra speedo brand. none of them would go for any type of underwear. they are all swimmers every day. all of them have said they would never wear standard underwear again.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:12 AM

I sometime will wear a speedo over the weekend under shorts until I get too warm then the shorts are taken off.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:48 PM

I always wear speedos as underwear when on holiday, it allows me to take a larger choice of swimwear and to be straight onto the beach without changing.
Since you can buy tee shirts anywhere in the world it seems better to take extra speedos and cut back on clean shirts.
If cycling in France I will of course be wearing lycra cycle shorts while riding, but speedos and nylon running shorts etc with speedos underneath the rest of the time.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:17 PM

As a kid i was not interested in swimming until i was 7, OK i wore trunks/speedos on the beach but just saw them as beach clothes. but when i was 7 things changed we went on holiday with a friend of dads from work. his 2 boys were twins and a year younger than me. they swam well and i really wanted to be like them. . i could bore you with the long story but... after the holiday dad took me swimming to get me to swim i learnt to swim quickly and got to like it. the following summer we did the same holiday but this time i could join in. i noted that dads friends 2 boys left their speedos on after a swim, i started to do the same...in fact after the first 2 days i wore them day and night. that was my first experience of wearing my speedos as underwear.

it was the following year when i was 9 that i started doing swimming at school, by this time i was the best in my year, loved swimming and swam with dads friends 2 boys most nights at the local lake. so it just seemed better then to wear my speedos all the time dad agreed and bought me a second pair.

now i have 2 sons of my own the oldest is 9 and the youngest 5 both brought up loving the water. the youngest could swim by the time he was 30 months old and had his first speedos at 2, he saw me wearing mine as underwear when he was 3 and wanted to do the same. the wife did not think it a good idea but it was summer and hot weather so we let him during the school holidays when the wife was home. he loved it and later that year when summer ended he did not want to go back to boxers. so we agreed on a month trial with his speedos and never looked back. the youngest son he was no different he wore speedos from very young too. i remember one weekend trip to the beach he had his speedos on at the beach. he was not much older than 2, at the end of the day we wanted him to dry off and change but he did not want to he threw a strop, shouted and bawled until he peed in his speedos. we had to take him to the sea to clean up and we just towel dried him and he went back to the hotel in just his speedos he was happy to be just like his brother. for the rest of the holiday he wore those speedos he was not fully dry at night so he had to be put in a nappy for sleeping. but the last night of the holiday he must have woken up in the night and removed his nappy and put his speedos on and gone back to bed. luckily he did not pee that night. after that he wore them at home all summer and when he was dry at night we tried him sleeping in them too.

the wife died from cancer last year so just the three of us now the boys do miss their mum and so do i but we have plenty of trips to the beach which helps us all stay happy.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:58 PM

Default sons and speedos

Welcome as new member and a nice story - and condolences for the final part but pleased that the boys can be happy and not in perpetual grieving.
Old 10-14-2013, 03:39 AM

Nice story. Sorry about the loss. Welcome to the forum

I used to wear speedos but they were wearing out and at $30+ a pop I decided to stick with bikini undies (really skimpy bikini undies).

It is funny how just a little garment can make me feel confident, sexy, and in charge of who I am.

The topic reminds me of a creative mens underwear ad I saw a few years ago online and cannot remember who made it for the life of me. It is a guy who goes into the restroom to do his business and he looks at himself in his unique undies as he is leaving a guy appearing to be an exe goes into a stall and when he drops his pants besind the stall you can see the same brand of underwear around his ankles.