Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2012, 04:31 AM

Default Models Wanted

Finally, it was great to catch up with all the great chapters. You are a wonderful story teller; providing the details that give the reader the feeling of being there. Thanks a bunch, STS. Good job.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:07 AM

I'm endlessly fascinated with the circumstances under which other guys get off, and STS hits all my buttons with these stories. That a suit is usually involved in some way in these stories makes them all the more erotic.

I've often thought that in adolsecence, the vast majority of guys get really interested in the whole issue of whether those around them, male or female, are experiencing much the same thing with their bodies. I think that the vast majority of guys are really interested in exactly what is happening to other guys their age. THis extends right into college, where things really start to get interesting, as guys are often rooming in pairs together, two to a room, and trying to figure out how and when to get off without your roommate wandering in on you becomes a major task. In college, the only socially acceptable place to get off is whith your date on a Friday nite. "Horror" stories used to float around the college dorm of guys walking in unexpectedly to discover their roommates jacking off. I was never in the military, but I hear the same issue appears frequently with military guys espcially in places like ships where quarters are close and erections are happening endlessly. The guys get to be experts at finding ways to jack off without being discovered, sometimes very difficult to do in instances with little privacy.

I've often thought that the differences between being gay versus straight from a psychological perspective are all but trivial, involving just slight differences in the best turn-ons. Straight guys end up getting wildly interested and aroused by the circumstance under which their girl friend or (eventually) wife gets off, and this becomes a lifetime of endless fascination. For gay guys, the endless fascination is with how another guy's body responds when getting into a situation that turns erotic,

Was it the suit, the gilrl or the fact that his body was being scrutinized by all the artists the primary "cause" of the erection? Zach would like to maintain the view that he is turned on by girls and none of this other stuff involving either other guys or inanimate objects like a snug-fitting Speedo, because admitting that in the circles he travels is not considered socially acceptable.

I believe very strongly that there is part of a gay guy inside practically every guy who claims to be straight, and there is at least a small part of a straight guy inside practically every guy who claims to be gay. By this I mean that there are circumstances under which nearly every straight guy could get aroused by the "right" (some would say "wrong" LOL) same-sex experience, just as there could be circumstances involving a member of the opposite sex irrespective of how loudly a gay guy might deny this. It all depends on the specificic elements of the circumstance. Zach's shows this ease with hanging out with a gay guy.

I think it is unfortunate that society often tends to label people in only two categories as either being straight or gay, as this forces a lot of people into claiming that they are something that they are not, at least not entirely. Women often marry men convinced that they will be the only source of sexual pleasure in their lives, and then end up being disgusted to learn that the guy is masturbating in private in the bathroom, ordering sexy underwear on the Internet, or whatever. The reality is that most guys have been getting off by themselseves since they were 11 or 12, find this extremely pleasuable and an important part of their lives for many if not most guys even if they are having regular sex with a woman. Then the woman ends up being devastated upon learning that reality is not quite what their mother described. Then women go into this mode of thinking there must be something wrong with them if the guy is getting sexual pleasure alone, and the situation tends to go down hill from there. That's why married guys often try to be so secret about whatr they are doing when they are alone. Or the single guy who masturbates alone into adulthood is labeled as "sad", "lonely" or whatever derogatory adjective can be applied. Never mind that the single guy may be really enjoying the solo sex without having to deal with any of the issues or problems relationships create.

For (mostly) gay guys, the idea of finally finding another adult guy who is not going to make fun of them for having an erection or ejaculating is a great source of relief. Better still if both guys enjoy the same thing and are turned on by seeing each other enjoy themselves. This is the part that makes for a good story involving Speedos and erections which leads right back to the fascination most guys (not just gay guys) have with other guy's bodies.

All for now!

Sebbie
Old 09-19-2012, 04:50 PM

Although it was labeled "THE END" ! Seems like the story can go on much further...
Old 09-19-2012, 07:01 PM

Default competitiveness

I should like to add something to post #28:
I do not believe that males/females dress to attract the opposite sex as we are so often led to believe.
I believe that being handsome/pretty/dressing fashionably, etc. is all done as a matter of one-upmanship/one-womanship in a display of something special in quality and/or cost - and/or some attractive feature, to impress spectators of their OWN sex.