Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2017, 12:03 PM
Speedo Member

Default Squaddies

No - swim squad / team members. When training they almost all wear speedos, and often very tight/brief. These guys have the bodies to match...
Old 09-25-2017, 01:15 PM

OK OK admit it, isn't part of the fun of being on a swim team the whole idea that fit hunks get to reveal their bodies in a detail unlike practically any other sport, and arent the suits just part of all of that?
Old 09-26-2017, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie
OK OK admit it, isn't part of the fun of being on a swim team the whole idea that fit hunks get to reveal their bodies in a detail unlike practically any other sport, and arent the suits just part of all of that?

Because of the 95% nudity, swimming, diving, and water polo are the most erotic of all athletic events.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:52 PM

Dude, you are in awesome shape and look great wearing that. You have nothing to worry about wearing that at any location. OK, maybe not fine dining, but you get the idea....haha.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:48 PM

Default Wearing in public

Your Desmitt suit fits you great. I have had them before I went to Neptune Scepter which is actually more revealing and I wear them at the public pool here all the time. You wear the suit well and it it has a tasteful look, cut and all.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:26 PM

No problem wearing that. I wear similar at my gym pool.. Think it's more acceptable if your swimming seriously.
Old 11-22-2017, 08:18 PM
Speedo Member

That suit strikes the perfect balance. It's not too small, but it still looks great! At least it looks good on a person in great shape like yourself.
Old 11-25-2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog
Hi guys,
I would like to know your opinion on this DESMIIT suit I wear on the photo. Do you think it would be OK at the public pool ?
The sides are narrow (1 inch) and the suit is not transparent.
I am so used to wear low rise suits at home that I can't see them with conservative families ' eyes...
A bit late replying... but I must say, I love that suit. Want one for myself!
Old 11-26-2017, 02:17 PM
Speedo Member

Well I can say I always swim with this in outdoor pool. I have bought it in navy blue, and in white for home pool. No problem, nobody said anything bad about my suit. It is a very good suit, very good quality, and cheap.
Tan lines are great with it. Now I have juste ordered some Kiniki tan through suits, but didn't tried them at the pool. Anyone had tried Kiniki tan through here ? I would be happy to have your opinion about it. They are transparent when not on your skin but you see nothing when you wear it, that's what I see in my house, but in the sun light I don't want to have a bad surprise...
I would like to have no tan Line at all, or at least not to have completely white ass for when I go naked on nudist beaches
Old 11-26-2017, 02:44 PM
Speedo Member

No problem at all.