Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2016, 05:50 PM
Speedo Member

Default Thanks for your work

Excellent stories here! Enjoy them very much and look forward to your next post. Thanks for sharing your time and talents.
Old 11-19-2016, 11:03 AM

STS,

Not sure how you keep coming up with these stories, but keep up the great work. You are good.
Old 11-27-2016, 01:44 PM

Default 14: Morning Coffee

It was close to midnight, the beach was empty but for two young lovers. Peter wore a translucent white Aussiebum suit, a perfect match to Alaina's white string bikini. The second bottle of wine filled their two red solo cups. They were well past the beach curfew, but they did not know nor did they care. They had just finished amazing sex, a double climax for Alaina, amazing staying power for Peter. She could still feel his thrustful release. They held hands walking alone in the gentle surf. Despite the rules, they were not alone in their midnight stroll, although they were the most scantily dressed. A near full moon shimmered off the ocean, providing a romantic glow.

Peter was still fully erect, he had not gone down despite his volcanic orgasm. In the darkness he rubbed his hard anatomy. The silky nylon was clinging to him, he was very sensitive. He had never been so hard for so long, it was as if his manhood was frozen in a state of constant arousal. He rubbed himself, feeling his long shaft wrapped in the nylon of the Aussiebum suit. The moonlight reflected off the water, his white suit absorbing the light. Peter looked like a handsome specimen of erotic male desire. Alaina reached over and took his hand. Even in the darkness she could see his bulge was massive.

"You look scrumptious," she said as she held his hand. The ankle deep surf swirled around their feet. The tide was out, opening up a wide flat beach. Two guys in Speedos, walking arm and arm passed, heading the other way. The beach was again all theirs. They were alone, far enough north of the main beach, well south of the homes, and secluded by the dunes. Just the sand, surf, moonlight, and sensual desire. Alaina pulled Peter to her, the two embraced. His aroused anatomy rubbed against her.

"Somebody is aroused," Alaina whispered as they embraced. She pulled his mid section into her, feeling all of him against her. "Does it hurt when you get this hard?" She asked as she let Peter rub against her.

"Hurt?" Peter replied. "No, I mean you feel it, but it is more like.... I don't know,". Peter pulled her tight. Alaina slipped her hand down and gently slid it onto his bulging suit. She gently massaged him, feeling every detail of his erect anatomy. "That feels awesome,". Peter whispered between deep kisses.

"Let's go up here," Alaina suggested, leading Peter to a guard stand pulled close to the dunes. They climbed up on the stand, both now sitting five feet above the beach. Alaina arousingly untied Peter's suit, freeing him of the confines of the nylon material. As she climbed on his lap, facing him, she guided him into her, pulling her tiny bikini bottom aside. "I've always wanted to do this," she whispered. She gently worked herself, taking full advantage of his youthful stamina. Peter moaned as her warmness slid against him. Alaina did not take long before she wrapped around him and let her body pulsate with orgasmic release. He remained very erect, not close to reaching the same point.

"Oh man, please," Peter moaned as Alaina did her best to bring him all the way. "I am so hard, and it won't....". Peter trailed off. He wanted to, needed to explode, but despite her efforts and his, he wasn't getting there.

"What's wrong, baby?" Alaina asked.

"Oh gawd, I don't know," Peter replied, desperation in his voice. As he said that, Alaina noticed the two flashlights down the beach.

"Peter, we gotta go," Alaina said as quickly she slid off of him.

"I can't go like this," Peter replied.

"We have to,". Alaina said as she pulled him from the chair. Peter struggled to get himself back inside the suit. He would have to let her finish him later. They made it over the dunes, just as the beach patrol shined their lights on the abandoned guard stand.

"That was close," Alaina said. The two made there way back to the hotel. Peter still rock hard and barely covered by the tiny swimsuit.

---------

Kelly woke and slid the covers off. The house was quiet, I had already headed out for my morning swim. Kelly was still wearing the Funky Trunks he had on the night before. He laid on the bed and glanced down at his feet, the outline of his body before him, including the colorful bulge of maleness. He was not hard, but slightly aroused. He slid his hand down his abdomen and teased himself through the swimsuit material. His arousal grew. He thought about finishing what he started, but instead got up from the bed. Kelly glanced out the window, the sky was a colllection of puffy clouds against a perfect blue. The lake was being gently rippled by the westerly breeze. Ashland was laying in the sun on the edge of the dock, waiting for his master to return.

Kelly looked through the colllection of swimsuits still laying out from their modeling session last night. He picked out one he had worn the night before, he really liked. He held it up, smiled at the thought of it on. He tossed it onto his unmade bed, saving it for later. For now, the colorful Funky classic squarecut was just fine, actually it felt great. He slipped on a cropped Lycra blend muscle shirt that ended just above the swimsuit, but then opted not to wear it. He liked the coolness of his bare, hairless chest in the morning air.

All freshened up, Kelly ventured into the kitchen. By his own calculations, I had about an hour of swimming left. He was close to right. The coffee was already brewed, two pots. One my usual decaffeinated with a hint of hazelnut, a second full bodied Hawaiian blend, freshly ground. The aroma saturated the first floor. I had thought to put out a cup, cream and sugar for Kelly. He smiled when he saw it. Kelly poured himself a cup, walked out onto the deck. The air was refreshing, a crisp 59 degrees heading to 78. Kelly stood there, bare chested, in fact bare everything, but for the splash colors of the five inches of swimsuit. He looked stunning, except I was not there to see it. Ashland jumped from his relaxed position and trotted to greet Kelly, picking up a ball on the way.

"Hey, Ashland, good morning," Kelly said. Ash dropped the ball at Kelly's feet, always ready to play. Kelly picked up the ball and gave it a modest toss. Ashland chased after it, happy to have someone to play with. Kelly made his way, stopping to throw the ball, to the 40 foot dock. He walked to the end and scanned the lake. "How far do you go, I couldn't see you anywhere," he would later ask me. A couple in their Kayaks paddled by. Kelly did not hear them at first, but turned around to find them about 50 feet out from the dock. Kelly froze momentarily, feeling a bit naked in just the tiny, at least to him, swimsuit.

"Gorgeous morning," the husband called out. Neither seemed at all alarmed by Kelly's attire.

"Yes it sure is," Kelly replied.

"Hey, are you the swimmer?" she asked. "We see you every day, just a little while ago, in fact."

"No, that's my friend, he is out there now," Kelly replied.

"You look like a swimmer, great shape, better than me," the husband replied. The trio chatted for several minutes, Ashland waited patiently. By the end of it, he was Roger and she was Cheryl, both up for two weeks from Portland. They even invited Kelly and I down for a beer, and a chance to meet "the crazy guy who swims all morning."

"Well, Ashland, time to make breakfast,". Kelly explained to the dog, as if he understood. The two headed back into the kitchen. Just in time for a refill of coffee. Kelly was way more confident about the swimsuit, too.

----------

Allen woke up early after a fitful night of sleep. The old farmhouse was warmer than the 58 degree outside temp, a reality of 1890 uninsulated construction that trapped heat on the second floor. Allen wrestled between being too hot, too cold, and too horny. It was not quite five when he woke, the early sunrise lighting up the room, the hum of the window fan fighting to cool him, and his old blue print Tyr swimsuit damp with sweat and bulging with his youthful sexual urges. Summer swim team practice was at 8, but what had kept the handsome young man awake all night was thoughts of triathlons. The short conversation at the ice cream shop stirred an interest, actually a desire. He flipped the single white cotton sheet off, laid uncovered on the bed, letting the fan blow on him. His legs were spread about shoulder width, the stretched out suit slightly loose, clinging only to the parts of him rising the highest. He rubbed himself with his right hand, feeling his private areas. As much as he wanted to just lay there and think about what it must be like to be a triathlete, there were chores to do before heading off to practice.

"Time to get moving," Allen said to the silent room, rising out of bed. He shook his lean body and manually adjusted the fit of his swimsuit, positioning his cut anatomy up and to the right. He loosely tied the dangling strings, just as he exited his room for the lone full bath in the old, white frame house. Allen had started wearing old swimsuits around the house at a much younger age, a habit he would carry for the rest of his life. He was the youngest of three sons and two daughters, the last of each still at home.

"All yours," his very cute sister said as she exited the still steamy bath with its dated Formica counters and vintage fixtures. She didn't react to her younger brother and his fading morning wood bulge in the tiny swimsuit. It was just another day, she had seen it all before. Secretly, she thought he was cute, although she would never let him know that.

"Cool, thanks" Allen replied as he slipped by her into warmth of the lingering steam. The bath had a perfume aroma, feminine remnants of his sister's morning prep. Allen turned on the shower, jumping in suit on. (Continued next post)
Old 11-27-2016, 01:47 PM

Default 14 continued

He lathered up shampoo and used it to clean his hair and his body. He even lathered up his swimsuit, which felt arousing. He slid the suit down to wash the areas underneath. When he was finished, he pulled the suit back in place and let the water flow over him again while his hands explored his own body. He was swimmer lean, muscular, and his male physique was well developed for his age.

Dried off, Allen stood in front of the mirror admiring himself. He took various poses, Imagining himself having just finished a triathlon. "You look hot," he mumbled to himself. He really did. The wet suit clinging to him, accentuating his attributes.

"Hurry up," his sister yelled through the door. "I need to finish up!" She added with frustration. Allen hurriedly finished. As he opened the dooor, now in the wet blue swimsuit, she pushed by. "What were you doing that took so long," she complained. "Don't answer, I think I can guess," she continued. Allen ignored her, but knew she was right.

Allen traded the wet suit for some tight fit jeans, commando. He had chores to get done, and he wanted to dig out his bicycle from the barn. He was, after all an aspiring triathlete. The beginnings of a longer story.

-------

Rounding the point, I sprinted the last quarter mile of my swim. Ashland barked as I got close, my one dog cheering team. I touched the dock and stood in the four feet of water, reaching down to pull my suit strings free, a carryover of my swim team days. Ash was all excited to see me, as usual. In his mind I had been gone forever. "Where is Kelly?" I asked Ashland. He turned and looked at the house. I could see Kelly's head through the kitchen window. I hoisted myself up on the dock. I had on a solid yellow Ca Rio Ca narrow side brief that was gripping me tightly in wet stretchy material. A hot looking, slightly revealing suit that felt sensual on, even after a long swim. I don't wear solids often, but when I do they are always bright. I headed to the outdoor shower to rinse the suit of some mineral stains picked up in the lake.

"Good morning, you're back!" Kelly said as he emerged onto the deck. He had two cups of hot coffee in his hand. "Don't you look bright in that rockin' suit," Kelly added. I headed to the deck, instead. "Good swim?"

"Great swim," I replied as I reached the deck. I took both cups from Kelly and set them down. Then I took him into my arms and gave him a long hug. "Thank you for the coffee. You were awesome last night," I added. We held each other, our bulge points touching. It was very erotic. "Look at you in this hot swimsuit,". I added as I felt all over him.

"I am making you breakfast, I hope you don't mind," Kelly said as we slipped apart, more aroused than when we started.

"A cute guy in a sexy swimsuit making breakfast, what could be better." I replied.

Kelly headed back in and I headed to the shower. It was already an awesome day.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 11-27-2016 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:52 AM

Love this story!!! Thank you!!
Old 12-04-2016, 02:00 PM

Default 15: Take off

You make an amazing breakfast," I complimented Kelly. He was showing a creative cooking side that totally impressed me. He had pulled together a gourmet breakfast of pecan waffles, fresh fruit, and scrambled eggs with smoked ham. We both sat in the warm sun enjoying the moment. Plus he looked amazing wrapped inside the colorful swimsuit. "What are you doing this afternoon?" I asked as we finished up breakfast.

"No plans, just hanging out, you got any ideas,". Kelly asked. He gave me his best inviting smile.

"I have to run out to the farm for a few hours," I replied. "But after, I have a surprise idea, maybe around 2? You are welcome to hang here if you want." I added.

"I promised Sky and Alice lunch, but 2 sounds great."

"Deal," I replied. "Plan to stay over, too."

We made short order of the dishes and I headed off to change into jeans and a pull over shirt. When I returned Kelly was out lakeside playing with Ashland, still bare chested and in his swimsuit. "Wow, look at you, right down to the Deere hat," he teased.

"Yeah, the other side of me, potato farmer," I replied. We chatted for a few minutes then Kelly grabbed me for a hug. It was very sweet, and sent a clear message that we were becoming very close. We parted and I headed out to the truck, Ashland trotting along side me.

"Hey," Kelly called out. "Mind if I keep wearing your Funky Trunks?" he asked. I gave him a thumbs up. I knew he was hooked.

---------

Alaina was still asleep as Peter quietly slipped out of the cozy hotel room. The weather was beach perfect, unseasonably warm heading for a hot day on Maine standards. The wind was calm and the Sky crystal clear. It was just past six, the hotel was quiet, but for a sole swimmer trying his best to do laps in the modest hotel pool. Peter was still aroused, not erect, inside his orange print Tyr swimsuit with its two inch sides. Other than the swimsuit, he only had on running shoes and no show socks. Unlike the first day, he was confident, even comfortable in just his swimsuit. He noticed the guy in the pool was in a brief suit, as well. Peter smiled at the irony that the only two guys awake were both swimsuit dudes.

Peter crossed over the dunes, the wood footbridge flexing with each landing step. The tide was in, making the beach narrow. He headed north, the ocean to his right, passing the guard stand of last nights endeavor. A tingle of erotic urge pulsates through Peter as his mind wandered back. The two mile run went by fast, as Peter turned back south at the outcrop of cliffs that marked the far north end. Two cute young ladies watched as the muscular Peter ran by, his body glistening with sweat, his tight swimsuit clinging to him. He looked hot in every sense of the word.

As Peter finished his run, Alaina made her way to the beach. She watched as Peter, seeing her, sprinted that last 100 yards of the five miles. He grabbed Alaina's hand and pulled her to him. "I love you," Alaina said as they embraced at the base of the footbridge, Peter still sweating from his run. Alaina soaking up his moisture in her yellow and pink bikini, not minding a bit. He felt so masculine in her embrace. She slid her leg between his, feeling him as she gently rocked. He grew aroused and hard.

"I love you, too," Peter replied. He was now rock hard, very aroused. After the escape from the guard stand, Alaina fell fast asleep, leaving Peter with a pent up urge to explode. He could feel that urge growing rapidly, the tight swimsuit feeling very stimulating on his sensitive man parts. He pulled her tight into him, wetness seeping into his swimsuit. Peter quickly was right back to the erect and aroused state he ended with last night, unreleased desire mounted up. The soft Lycra of his Tyr swimsuit struggling to contain him. Alaina's gentle rocking exciting him more and more.

"Don't let go," Peter whispered in her ear as he felt Alaina start to pull away. He wrapped his legs tight and close. She felt him, every bit of his hardness. His legs wrapped tight on hers, a powerful grip as he pressed into her body. The beach was still quiet as Peter and Alaina became absorbed in each other.

"I want to hold you," Alaina whispered as she slid her hand down Peter's chest and wrapped her palm and fingers over the front of his massively bulging suit. "You feel amazing," she added softly as Peter started to moan. He could feel the urge of explosive release swelling inside him.

Peter's body jolted as the first surge shot from him. Alaina held him, feeling every powerful thrust as the long awaited climax exploded within the tight swimsuit. Peter's heart raced, his breathing hard. The tiny swimsuit was getting soaked. Alaina felt the final thrusts of release tail off. "I hope that was as amazing for you as it felt for me,". Alaina said.

"You know how to turn me on,". Peter replied. "Thank you," he added.

After a long dip in the ocean, the cute couple went on their last walk on the beach. They looked romantic and cute, her in the tiny bikini and him in the sleek, colorful swim brief. A long drive home ahead of them.

"This was awesome," Peter said.

"Magical," Alaina replied.

-----------

The afternoon was perfect for flying. The sky was still clear, very light winds and only a few reports of mild chop at 1500 feet. I guided my four passenger Cessna on a 500 foot flyover of the lake, a warning to boaters that I was coming in for landing. Clearing the east shore I turned back on final approach to the west, heading into what little breeze there was. Two kayaks far left and a slow pontoon far right gave me a straight run down the middle of the nine mile long lake. The pontoons skimmed the water, a perfect touchdown, the plane was now a boat, as I put it to headway speed and taxied to my house. "There is something cool about landing on the lake," I thought to myself. I idled at the dock and jumped out into the water, latching Betty, my nickname for the plane, the the tie down. My jeans soaked to the crotch with water, I walked around and freed Ashland from the co-pilot seat, he jumped to the dock. It was a bit past 1:00, time to get changed and pull together a lunch basket for our next adventure.

"How about if I pick you up?" I texted Kelly.

"Perfect," he replied. "What should I wear? What are we doing?"

"What are you wearing now?" I texted back

"Your swimsuit," he replied.

"Perfect, I will wear mine, too" I typed back with a smiley face. "Be there shortly."

I changed into my Aussiebum Superhero swimsuit. I matched it with a red tank, and grabbed two back up pairs of shorts, one for Kelly, in case we needed them. I also threw in a couple extra swim briefs, just in case.

Ashland laid across the back seat of the plane as I did my preflight check. I had never mentioned to Kelly that I was a pilot, so this was going to be a total surprise. I started the engine and guided the plane slowly out from the dock. It was not the first time I had flown wearing just a swimsuit, a very brief swimsuit, but I always found it a bit humorous.

"I hope you aren't afraid to fly," I called to a very surprised Kelly. He looked handsome standing at the end of the dock, naked but for the colorful swimsuit he was wearing. He had switched to a different Funky Trunks classic cut. "Cute Funkies," I added.

"So cool," Kelly said excitedly. Alice came out to see the plane, as well. She had on a red print one piece, still wet from swimming.

"Sky will be so jealous," Alice said to Kelly as he climbed aboard.

I reached in my bag and handed Kelly a Tshirt. "It can get a little cool up there." As he put it on, I promised Alice a trip sometime. I then handed her a map of our flight plan. "I always try to leave this with someone, just in case...".

We taxied out to the middle of the lake and took of heading WNW into mild breezes. "Take off is pretty fun on the water," I said to a very excited, somewhat nervous Kelly through the headset. The engine quickly reached full power and the plane bounced over the mild chop of the water, lifting off and climbing over the lake. Our next adventure started with a picture perfect take off.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:26 AM

Default 16: The secluded lake

Sky watched as the white with red plane climbed out over the lake, making a wide, sweeping turn to the south. He was on the last five miles of a fifty mile ride that wound him through Mapleton, Washburn, and Caribou on back roads lined with farm after farm of potato crop. Sky loved riding in the Summer up here, the rolling hills and lightly traveled roads were perfect for cycling. Sky slowed to watch as the plane crossed overhead, leveled off at 1000 feet, low enough for great views of the landscape below. As it went out of sight, Sky pushed his cadence, reaching 24.3 miles per hour on the flat stretch of road winding along the lake. His yellow and red cycling skinsuit soaked in sweat from the long, somewhat humid ride.

"You will never believe where Kelly is,". Alice said as she greeted Sky on his walk down the gravel drive toward the house. He looked all hot and sexy in the skin tight bike kit, the wetness making it cling tighter to him, and the yellow somewhat sheer. She wrapped her arm around him, Alice filled Sky in on Kelly's adventure with Ryan. She loved the feeling of his spandex wrapped body in the tight skinsuit. Sky filled the suit out well, his bulge growing.

"I think I saw them, red and white plane taking off from the lake," Sky observed. "I was right along the lake."

"Ryan promised us a trip," Alice added.

"Wicked cool," Sky replied as he headed for a jump in the lake.

-------

The plane was locked on a 1500 foot altitude, roughly 1000 feet above the terrain. We were following the Fish River, crossing over the chain of lakes that ran from Fort Kent south into the wilderness of the North Maine Woods. "Want to try flying?" I asked Kelly. I gave him some instructions then shifted steering control to his yoke. The air was smooth, no chop at all. Kelly guided us into an easterly turn, just over the tiny village off Oxbow. We headed toward Mars Hill, south of Presque Isle. To our left we could see Haystack Mountain, really a rocky bump more than a real mountain.

"Turn north," I suggested to Kelly, guiding him through the process. "We can fly over the farm." As we crossed over the farm, I pointed out the different fields, the barns, and the old farmhouse I grew up in.

"Wow, that's a big farm," Kelly commented. He looked so hot playing co-pilot in his colorful Funky Trunks, his bulge nestled between his smooth, muscular legs. I started getting hard watching him.

"Look to the left, you can see the irrigation system running. That's a 400 acre field," I pointed out. From up here the potatoes were perfect rows, as far as we could see. Kelly did a long slow turn to the east as we resumed our journey. We would eventually turn back north, following the US border over Fort Fairfield, making our way toward Madagascar and then westerly to Fort Kent. The winds picked up slightly, the crosswind bouncing us with mild turbulence. I took back control. A special adventure was about to begin.

------

Sky did a short swim in the lake, still in the tight fitting skinsuit. He came out of the water, the wet suit now clinging tightly to him, leaving nothing to the imagination. It was very clear he was circumsized, in fact. Alice got warm tingles watching him.

"I'm going to shower and put on my Speedo," Sky announced as he walked past his cute wife. Despite the cool water, he was feeling aroused, very aroused, in fact. The post cycling sensation of his balls getting their feeling back always made Sky hard. He rubbed his bulge as he walked, feeling his near erect manhood. He fingered the head of his erection, practically making him shoot. He stopped teasing himself just in time.

The outdoor shower was pretty basic, pine walls that started about knee level, a door with an old fashioned hook latch, and exposed piping with separate hot and cold valves. Sky got the water running a bit on the hot side, but the warmth felt great. He lathered up his hair and let the water run over him, watching as the sudsy mix rolled over his spandex body, shooting off his bulging anatomy. After several minutes, Sky reached for the zipper, which ran down the front of his tight kit. It was a fine teeth zipper, barely visible when zipped up. He was so ready to be free of the tight Lycra material, his erection wanting room to grow.

"What the f..k?" Sky asked himself. He pulled the zipper down an inch when it stopped. He tried to pull it back up, but it would not move. "Damn it!" He exclaimed as he tried to make it budge. He stretched the suit out, trying to see what the problem was. He gave the zipper a tug upward, it finally broke free and zipped back up to his neckline. "Thank goodness," he thought to himself. His heart was racing. He slowly started pulling the zipper back down, but at the same inch, the zipper froze again. Sky tugged at it, but it was as stuck as before. Sky bent over, hands now on his knees. He had no idea what to do, but he was stuck, unable to get out of the very expensive kit he was wearing. Strangely, he was also getting very aroused.

-------

"This is my favorite part," I said to Kelly as we flew West out of Fort Kent into the very remote Parts of the North Maine Woods, a vast undeveloped land used primarily for logging. "There are some awesome remote lakes." My flight plan actually included a stop at one of them.

"This is so gorgeous," Kelly said. I noticed his hand was holding his bulge. He was soaking in every sight.

I slowed the engine and adjusted the ailerons, starting a descent toward a large body of water just east of the Allagash waterway. "This is one of my favorite spots," I said to Kelly as we passed below 100 feet, now just above the hills that surrounded the secluded lake. "Hang on, it is a tricky descent once we pass this ridge," I warned. I could see Kelly was nervous. He kept massaging his balls as the wings looked like they were going to clip the trees, truth was we were clearing them by almost 400 feet.

The ridge passed under us, a steep drop off to a wide sparse of open water. A downdraft pummeled the plane and we bounced hard. "I just pissed," Kelly said, not really joking.

"We are fine," I replied. Just an air swirl off the ridge. I pulled back the throttle, extended to near full flaps and pointed the nose down. "A pretty lake, but a bitch to land on," I said as we rapidly dropped into its bowl. Just over the water, I pulled back on the yoke to feather the descent. The pontoons gently grabbed the water and we were quickly fully down and coming to a stop.

"Holy shit, that was awesome," Kelly yelled, literally. We had the whole lake to ourselves. A modest 900 acres of total seclusion.

"Now you get to see why swimsuits make sense," I said as I opened the door and jumped into the shallow water near the shore. The plane floated as I secured the tie down and dropped the anchor. Ashland, who had slept through all of the flight, was suddenly awake. "Lets go, Ash, jump" I called him as he jumped into the water. Kelly opened his door and followed lead, breaking his swimsuit into the crisp wet of an isolated lake.

A few clouds had started to form in the sky. Nothing alarming, but an indication our peaceful clear sky was about to end. I grabbed the lunch basket and we headed to the shore.

--------

Sky was finally able to pull the zipper back up. He ran his finger down the narrow zipper, discovering the problem. One tooth was sticking up, not locked in. "Damn it," Sky said aloud. Now he really was trapped, zippered into the spandex wrap he could not get out of. He tried pulling the zipper back down fast, hoping it would go past the jam. No luck. He rubbed his erect crotch with his free hand. Horny, hard, and stuck.

"Sky, are you okay?" Alice asked, tugging at the latched door.

"I can't get my kit off," a desperate Sky called out. "The zipper is jammed right at my neck,". Thoughts of cutting the $300 skinsuit ran through his mind.

"Let me try," Alice suggested. Sky unlatched the door.

------

Kelly was loosened up from the two beers he drank as we sat on the fleece blanket of the secluded beach. A pair of loons swam in the water, unconcerned with our romance. My hand gently massaged a relaxed Kelly's masculine outline. I had to fly, so only one of us enjoyed the effects of the Allagash craft brew. Kelly moaned as I took him all the way, and not just by hand. He was explosive as he released.

"Oh man, Ryan, that was incredible," a breathless Kelly said. I held him as he still pulsates with small releases. His chest was coated in the creamy fluid of his desire.

"Told you this was an awesome lake," I whispered.

(Continued below)
Old 12-05-2016, 02:27 AM

Default 15 continued

Ashland had patiently waited, but was now ready for play. Kelly washed off in the water as I walked with Ash up the shore. We circled around and waded through the harbor. I was erotically stimulated, but Kelly would take care of that later.

The clouds had filled the sky and a stronger wind blew out of the northwestern quandrant. The lake was getting a good chop. "Probably a good time to get out of here,". I announced. I was actually pretty nervous, the hills were a take off challenge. I had never done it in gusty wind. I said nothing to Kelly.

The plane rocked in the choppy waves. The winds were growing stronger by the minute. I finally confided in Kelly. "This will be a rough take off, hang on and stay buckled up," I instructed. "Gonna be bumpy," I added.

We went as far east as we could. I wanted to have lots of room to either clear the ledge or make a steep 180 and gain altitude. My hands were sweaty, and my bulge had shrunk. I throttled the plane full. Just as we shook with power, I let Betty start hurtling down the lake, bouncing hard over the wavy chop. As soon as we lifted off, I realized there was no way to clear the ledge. The winds pounded us with violent turbulence.

"Oh shit," I screamed.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:21 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

OMG, Ryan. Great story - what is your float plane?
Old 12-06-2016, 03:38 AM

Default Final Chapter

"Oh, babe, calm down," Alice said to Sky. "We can fix this." She led him out to a lounger on the deck. "Lay down and let me figure this out," she instructed. Alice leaned across Sky's chest, both hands working on the defunct zipper. "We just need this tooth to pop back down," she said as if an expert. Her breasts rubbed against Sky's chest. As much as he was frustrated, her soft body and breasts started turning him on.

Alice tried to push the zipper teeth back in line. Thinking they were there, she tugged at zipper. It would not budge. Seeking leverage, without thinking, she slipped her hand into Sky's crotch, right between his legs and pulled again. As she did, she tightly fondled his manhood, feeling all of him. "Alice!" Sky called out. He was hard, and she just made him more erect.

"Oops," she replied. She pulled her hand away.

"I gotta get out of this," Sky pleaded. As much as it was frustrating, being trapped in the tight, form fitting suit was also very erotic. His firm erection proudly stood outlined by the very suit he was trapped in. Alice's efforts to release him were making Sky that much more aroused. Alice knew it. As she tried to fix the zipper, Sky began to moan. His mind shifted from the stuck zipper to the stimulation he was feeling between his legs. Alice placed her hand back on him. This time he did not fight it.

-------

The down drafts over the ledge sheered the airflow over the wings. The ledge wall was dead ahead, the Cessna was being badly knocked by the sheer, pitching hard either way. I knew exactly what to do, acting fast. "Hold on, it's gonna get rocky," I called to Kelly. Ashland was strapped in, and thankfully calm. I banked steep and hard to north, trying for a very tight 180 degrees, the plane banked steep, bouncing in the wind. I watched as the nose swung around, the water directly off our banked right side. I fought the downdrafts as the agile plane swung around hard and steep, at 160 degrees into the turn I pulled back out of the turn letting the plane ease back to level flight, now heading east over the lake. As fast as we hit the turbulence caused by the ledge, we were now out of it.

"Its over," I said to Kelly. We leveled out 300 or so feet over the water. The rolling downdrafts behind us, I pulled back on the yoke and began our climb. We would do another steep 180 to head back west, clearing the ledge high and well out of harms way. Moderate turbulence from the cold front rocked us on the climb out, but nothing compared to what we just went through.

"Sorry about that,". I said as we climbed to 3000 feet, well above the ground wind. We turned south then east, heading home. The sky ahead still clear, the sky behind filled with the clouds of the approaching front.

"Other than the oh shit, you were pretty calm," Kelly said as we flew across the expanse of undeveloped woods. From this altitude we could see the pattern of logging roads weaving through the woods. Smaller lakes and ponds dotted the landscape. We picked up Maine route 11, turning north on our final leg home.

"I will make it up to you, that big jolt caught me off guard" I confessed as I reached over and took Kelly's hand. Several minutes later we began our descent to our home lake. "This one I can handle," I said with a grin. We came in on a low and slow approach. Other than two wave runners well out of our path, the lake was clear. "Here we go," I announced, flaps extended and air speed slowing. We crossed the shoreline at about 200 feet above the water, moments later the pontoons grabbed the water.

"Other than the take off, this was pretty cool,". Kelly said as we both stood on the dock. The plane secure, Kelly and I embraced. Feeling and urges returned for both of us, as our mid sections touched. Kelly pulled me into him, letting the gentle friction of our bulges rubbing together do its magic.

-------

"Alice, you are driving me wild," Sky moaned as Alice brought him to the edge. He was wiggling his legs and rocking his pelvic region. "Now I really gotta get out of this thing,". Sky pleaded. He knew that would not happen. The zipper was still jammed and Alice was more focused on other things. She lightly glided her finger along the outline of his erection, teasing the very tip of him. Sky moaned, he was breathing hard. He felt the eruption start deep, the force climbing through him. "I can't stop," Sky announced as Alice watched him thrust.

Sky laid breathless on the lounger. Not only was he still trapped in the tight spandex, but now it was soaked with more than sweat. "Please get me out of this thing," Sky asked emphatically.

"I don't know, I kind of like you in spandex,". Alice teased. She leaned in to inspect the stuck zipper. She pulled it back up and then tried to push the stray tooth flat. "Okay, here goes," she announced. She pulled the zipper down as hard as she could, but again it stopped. Alice wiggled and pulled. Finally she felt a bit of movement. She tugged again and it broke free. She got it pulled midway down. "Shall we zip it back up and see if it works? Alice teased.

"You better not," Sky replied. He jumped up and went back to the shower. Free of the skinsuit, Sky stood naked, letting the water rush over him. As he did, he tested the zipper, which now worked fine. He turned the water off, wrapped himself in a towel and emerged from the stall, just as the red and white Cessna made its final approach to the lake.

---------

It was Kelly's last full day at the lake. A stormy night had become a glorious day. I got up early, but skipped my swim. Instead, I snuck downstairs and started working on a special breakfast. Listening for any sounds of movement, I laid out two plates with fresh lobster omelets, a fruit salad, diced and grilled Maine potatoes lightly seasoned and home made blueberry muffins. I knew Kelly was probably awake, thinking I had gone swimming. I loaded the serving tray, including fresh ground brewed blueberry coffee.

"Go wake Kelly," I told Ashland, who knew exactly what to do. He trotted off to the bedroom to do his part in the grand scheme.

"Hi Ashland," I heard Kelly say. that was my cue.

"Happy final day,". I announced as I entered the room. What started as breakfast in bed was quickly shifted to breakfast on the balcony.

"I thought you would be swimming," Kelly said. "This is so awesome!"

"It's your day,".I replied. "We will do whatever you want."

"After breakfast, let's do one final kayak trip,". Kelly suggested.

We had a wonderful, sweet breakfast. "I am going to get my swimsuit on and get the kayaks ready," with that, I cleaned away the dishes and headed back downstairs.

The kayaks ready, I waited on the dock in my Turbo Long Beach brief. I was looking out at the lake when I heard Kelly walk onto the dock.

"I thought I'd try something new," Kelly said as he stood before me wearing one of the Speedo swim team print briefs I had given him. He blushed as he said it, standing before me looking totally hot. The brief fit him well. He looked totally hot.

"You rock that swimsuit," I complimented. He really rocked it well. He never took that suit off the whole day.

The end.