Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2014, 01:11 PM

Default what have you always wanted to try....

What Lycra item have you always wanted to try wearing but have not? For me, I have never worn a wrestling singlet, but have always thought they looked hot and have wondered what they feel like on. I have thought many times about just buying one for the heck of it, but then I rationalize what I would do with it after I tried it on once(okay, a few ideas come to mind). I wear swimsuits, of course, and I wear running tights and cycle gear. So, what is your secret temptation to wear?
Old 10-05-2014, 11:42 AM

STS,

The one Lycra item I'd like to try on is a wrestling singlet. I've always wanted to buy one and had many opportunities to do so but never did. I have many swimsuits, running tights and cycling gear. Wrestling is a young man's sport and I've never wrestled.
Old 10-05-2014, 11:47 AM

First off. A wrestling singlet is a wonderful piece of fun wear. I have worn mine on cold days under my street clothes to add a layer of warmth and titillation. There is something about being practically incased in lycra. I have about 15 or so, and each fits and feels different, and I do continue to wear, but mostly when the temps head down.

Now the answer to this question. What I want, is a speed skaters racing suit. Total lycra from neck to ankles. Shinny and colorful usually displaying ones countries color. Way hot. Way too expensive, but someday…….

http://newsbcpcol.stb.s-msn.com/amne...rue_lfalse.jpg
Old 10-14-2014, 01:06 AM

I tried a wrestling singlet on once, and hot as it looks on other people. it didn't suit me. I find myself wanting to try a zentai suit. I have a cheap Halloween costume version, but I can't get into it without a second person to zip the back. Not much good that way.
Old 10-14-2014, 12:25 PM

I got a couple of Speedo items that did not make the cut years back. One was for men, but looked like a female one-piece, with a rear zipper. I could not do the zipper, so I hooked an over-the-neck ID badge holder to the zipper and closed it using the cord. Could unhook it if I desired. Sort of like a wet suit cord.

Last edited by singletlover : 10-15-2014 at 11:45 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:29 AM

Really, no one else ever have a want for some lycra item they never received?
Old 11-21-2014, 11:26 AM

I have a few singlets, and I really love wearing them around the house and for sleeping. I also have some speedos, jammers and compression shorts.

Things I'd like to try but haven't yet are football pants and a gymnastics leotard. Does anyone have any recommendations for these?
Old 11-21-2014, 11:35 AM

I bought a gymnastic leotard from GK Gymnastics. Looking now on their site they offer compression shirts. No mention of a leotard. Looking at other sites they picture only to upper body so you do not get a real feel for the product. They got to buy them somewhere. I can also say football pants are very hot, you will love them.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:44 AM

Default Football pants

I have some football pants I use for stationary rowing in the wintertime. I love the tie-up lace front and the belt with the twin rings. Just getting into them is fun. Plus they fit really snug. Sometimes I wear them over running tights, and maybe a strap, with or without a cup, under that. Doing the lace tie ups over the cup is, well, interesting. I understand part of the appeal of playing football.
Old 11-22-2014, 02:24 PM

I've also thought about getting a trisuit. I've tried bike shorts and didn't really like so much padding in the crotch. Does a trisuit have less padding?

I'd want an inexpensive one though since it would primarily be for wearing around the house. I can't justify spending upwards of $100 for something like that.