Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2013, 05:44 PM

Default A Winter Day Tale

It was one of those cold damp dull days between Christmas and New Year, there was nothing on TV and none of my friends were online. I'd tried reading a book and playing a computer game but nothing seemed to interest me. I kind of gave up and fell into a shallow sleep when suddenly there was an energetic knock at the door. I got up too quickly and was still dozy and dizzy when I opened the door to find a young man I didn't recognise standing there in winter cycle training gear including helmet. “It's me' Shaun!” he said, “From the Speedo Board.”
I hadn't met Shaun before but I had chatted with him for a couple of years on the board having met in the old boards chat room. He was younger than me, sexually inexperienced but highly excitable, which made him fun to chat with.
“I was in the area.” he said “I thought I would pop over to see if you were around, you always did offer to take my picture some time, and I've wanted to be photographed so much.”
I knew he was at least 100 miles from home and couldn't imagine how he could have come to be here, but I asked him if his bike was secure and invited him in. He came in squatting for a moment to pull off his cycling shoes stretching the thick winter Lycra of his shiny black cycle tights over his knees as he did so. Although shorter than me he appeared slim and fit and as he removed his helmet I saw he was golden fair haired, even in the middle of winter.
I led Shaun into the living room and showed him my camera; a digital SLR, and let him play with it for a while, it always helps to get a subject relaxed with a camera before pointing it at them. Taking the camera I started shooting off pictures but not expecting them to be any good but just to get him relaxed, mostly they were head and shoulders shots while we chatted. Since my living room is quite small I suggested that we move up to the loft where there is more space and I have a small gym set up. I led him up the ladder, switching on the lights and a heater as I went. As it was still cold in the loft I let Shaun have a go on my rowing machine to warm up a bit giving me time to go down and grab a bag of assorted speedos. When I got back he was warming up nicely and I was able to get a few rowing shots. Shaun was beginning to sweat and was able to strip off his winter cycle top and tights leaving him in a short sleeve cycle jersey and white cycle shorts, taking a few photos of him in his tight cycle gear I noticed that he was beginning to bulge against the white Lycra of his shorts so I zoomed in close to catch the shot, seeing me photographing his bulge made Shaun even harder causing his cock to be clearly outlined through the thin stretchy fabric. He took the cycle jersey off, revealing that he was not wearing only his white bib cycle shorts and exposing the fine golden hairs on his smooth chest.
Reaching into the bag I had brought up, I pulled out a red and white Japanese style swim bikini and threw it to Shaun suggesting he try it on. I watched as Shaun pulled down his shorts and slipped on the tiny bikini, he turned away shyly as he did this showing his finely shaped ass. The Aqux swim suit had always been small on me, but it fit Shaun perfectly. The secret of these briefs is adjustment and so I helped him adjust it, making it low at the back and covering everything lying sideways at the front, then tying the waist cord and letting it dangle outside the suit. I got Shaun to pose in different positions, taking pictures at different angles to make sure I got everything, especially the tight bulge at the front ending in a slight damp patch and the hint of ass crack at the back. I got him to lie face down on the floor and by aiming the camera at an angle revealed an exciting tunnel below the top of the suit following that sharp ass crack.
Shaun had always said how shy he was about letting anyone else see him bulging but he seemed happy now allowing the camera just a few inches away snapping pictures. I wondered if I could take him a little further and pulled an orange thong from the bag and handed it to him. He stripped off the Japanese suit without turning away this time, allowing another person to see his now rampant cock for the first time in all it's glory and pulled up the thong. Not everyone can carry off wearing a thong, you need a slim waist and a bubble butt that is properly separated by the strap at the back, Shaun had both and the thong looked good on him, during the summer he had worked up a tan wearing his swim team speedos and the sharp tan-lines were still visible around the back of the thong making me want to touch, feel and photograph that area. I handed Shaun a pair of martial arts short boxing gloves and got him to start punching and kicking the punch bag hanging at the far end of the loft, the smooth action looked good through the camera's view finder and I kept taking hot shots.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:58 AM

Nice story line, Thanks!

Inside the story were topics we often discussing about and cut pieces into the happenings between Shawn and the photographer.
Old 12-06-2013, 08:24 PM

Guilty as charged, the entire story is total plagiarism of recent board threads and puzzles, but do you want part 2? Well spotted.....
Old 12-07-2013, 06:50 AM

If that is not taking too much of your time, yes!

I'll say other board members also want the story to go on!
Old 12-07-2013, 07:00 AM

Default Yes....

Btw, who is this Phantom of the Opera from the archives?
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6073/...f346ffb193.jpg
Good photo actually - well lit for definition.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:39 PM

Great story! Keep going!
Old 12-07-2013, 03:35 PM

Default The tension.

Love the idea of that red and white Japanese suit, would love to know where the colours are distributed on the suit, and how sheer is the white when wet? Perhaps this would need to be tested before taking to the pool for swimming lengths? Keep the tension up!
Old 12-07-2013, 03:55 PM

Aqux have stopped making the bikini I had in mind for this story, but perhaps it would be something like this:
http://aquxny.ocnk.net/product/699

Note the rear mesh drainage seam, the one I had in mind was more red than pink and a lot less white.
See Sebi's threads for instructions on fitting properly.

Last edited by Torchwatch : 12-07-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:13 PM

Default layered bikini

That Aqux suit appears to have two sheer panels in the front - all very well except that Sebbie's advice is that it fits better dressed to the side - placed directly behind these panels. Would love to find that in a puzzle if anyone is bold enough to photograph it! Fascinated by the seam down the back. Sure it would result in quite a tunnel effect on mine! Interesting. Would need encouragement to wear it to the pool, or beach.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:45 AM

Default Such a bulge

Reading this is so erotically exciting. The result is a bulge thrusting forwards and trying to escape. I will let it out as I read it all through again. Thanks to you, Torchwatch! Would be great if more people wrote such stories.