Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2014, 10:38 AM

Default sunbathing in friends garden

Many years ago, just after leaving school I remember spending the day at a friends house nearby to where my grandparents lived. The family were good friends and used to take me out with them to their week-end cottage at times since I was living with my grandparents during school breaks on account of my parents being abroad. So I knew them quite well. His parents were well educated, good mannered and quite 'proper'. His mother was a retired school teacher and his father was a senior executive. You get the idea. On this day, hot sunny day, in the days when we got good summers in the UK! his parents were out and we decided to spend the day sunbathing in his garden. My friend and I had often discussed skimpy bikinis though he said he is parents would disapprove if he wore them though secretly he wanted to.
On this day I changed into a very skimpy yellow bikini, about 1cm (half inch sides) and low cut and my friend admired them enviously. I had a couple of other skimpy bikinis with me, which he tried on and really loved but was in fear of his mother returning. However we discussed that likelihood and decided it to be very unlikely. So together we wandered about the house in these tiny garments, both enjoying this freedom and being with a like minded person.
So we found a very secluded spot in his garden and lay down to soak up the rays. Well into the afternoon, my friend had gone indoors to get some snacks and drinks and I was dozing on my back. I didn't hear the back gate shut and his mother come into the garden and approach where I was lying. My friend had, and decided to put on some shorts before coming out. However, his mother said something which woke me quickly from my dozing state but there was nothing I could do. Unfortunately I had gone into semi stiffness which was showing quite prominently in my bikini. I was waiting for a lecture about my attire but was blown over when she gave me an amazing compliment about my bikini and how 'cute' it was. I had stood up by now and was trying to limit her gaze of my protrusion but she asked me to do a twirl so she could see all round my bikini. She stared at the front and commented how well it held me in and then touched one of the very narrow sides saying how tiny they were. I couldn't believe my ears nor my friend who was now standing near enough to hear. Her final remark was that she wished more men would wear such tiny 'swimming costumes' especially my friend instead of the big ones which he normally wore. I looked at my friend and saw his jaw drop in disbelief! She then asked where I got my bikini from and said she was going to buy my friend one! once she had gone we both fell about laughing,more in relief than anything else. So for the rest of that summer we use to wander about their house in our little bikinis, sunbathe and general chill out while his mother use to fuss around us and generally enjoy us in our tiny 'swimming costumes' as she insisted in calling them! bring back those days….
Old 05-13-2014, 09:37 AM

very interesting story. I suspect she was admiring how grown up you two lads were...
Old 06-16-2014, 05:45 PM

Swimteamspeedo- the laugh of it was, his parents use to holiday abroad and on one occasion his mum took great delight in showing us a slide show of their trip to then, Yugoslavia, where she zoomed in on people on a nudist beach!!! I nearly fell of my seat with amazement!
When much younger, I used to go for week-ends at a little cottage they rented at a small fishing village not far from our city. we were quite young and I recall he had a brief yellow 'speedo' style suit, briefer than mine and I really wanted one like that. One night when we were getting ready for bed I saw his suit n the floor and sneaked them into my bed where I slipped into them. Even at that age I had a feeling in my cock but obviously didn't under stand the whole sex thing. So when his mum left us to chat before sleeping , I jumped out of bed and dance about with his bikini on and my erection bulging, for what it was worth! we laughed and giggled, especially when he tugged at the front and pulled it against my erection, causing it to ping upwards when released! innocent schoolboy fun, eh!
Old 06-20-2014, 02:42 PM

Boys will be boys when horsing around with each other.