Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2019, 10:08 AM
Speedo Member

Post Best Underwear for swimming. Any idea?

I have been wearing Skiviez mens underwear for the past few years. I have tried different categories of products. For swimming, I prefer Skiviez Trunks. They are very comfortable. If you prefer a little more coverage with body-hugging then you should prefer trunks. It looks sporty. The pouch has been designed for support and it gives proper area to breathe.
Old 07-10-2019, 07:52 PM
Speedo Member

I don't really get it. Underwear for swimming? Do you swim with underwear?
Old 07-11-2019, 06:11 AM
Speedo Member

Post Underwear

No, I am talking about swimwear. But, yes I did mention underwear so that everyone could see what we are talking about .
Old 07-11-2019, 06:54 PM
Speedo Member

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t ‘Skiviez’ a retailer? Or have they started producing their own brand?

2 brands that do double up very well as swimwear/underwear are ‘Joe Snyder’ and ‘Alter’. Both offer some great styles, everything from moderate to exciting!!!!!! Just be warned though, all their suits are unlined so the lighter colours go pretty sheer when wet, ESPECALLY white!
Old 07-11-2019, 10:19 PM

was about to say please no underwear under shorts for swimmings!!! I agree with the joesnyder can double up. I mostly wear joesnyder for underwear. For lap swimming they dont work really well. I have worn the string bikini for swimming at my local pool and it works pretty well. I would guess the joe snyder thong and rio thong would also probably work for lap swimming if you buy a size down. since there isnt much rear coverage in a thong they probably wouldnt catch on the water when pushing off the walls making them want to come down. That was a problem I had with the String Bikini!!