Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which is the best running brief?
White Mategear swim brief 2 18.18%
Blue Gary Majdell Sport cheeky swim brief 1 9.09%
Blue Team Brazil swim brief 8 72.73%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2020, 07:19 PM
StrawberryBoards

Default Inferno of Insanity Heat Wave Strikes NoCal

A coalition of the pandemic crisis and a unfriendly work schedule has conspired to keep me out of the sun so far this summer. This has left me even more pale than normal, if such things can be believed.

I have been doing my exercise at night running on some of the park trails nearby that are well-lit and largely anti-mask protestor free at that time.

However, the heat wave this last week was so intense that it was still well into the 90s (35 ish in celsius) even after sunset. This called for a return to my nighttime swim brief adventures that have not been held since I lived in South America.

I pulled some images from me stretching with my new running outfit: sneakers, minimal swim brief, and a cloth face mask.

Only saw one other runner in the heat all week who was wearing extremely small running shorts and no shirt, which was quite daring but I think quite a bit less so than I was.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 05-30-2020, 07:22 PM
StrawberryBoards

Blue team Brazil brief

Old 05-30-2020, 07:23 PM
StrawberryBoards

White Covermale brief

Old 05-31-2020, 02:09 AM

Default Hi

Good looking suits. Warming up here soon time for speedos while corona thing really crazy. See you must enjoy your bike too. I enjoy cycling in bibshorts feels great. Peace
Old 06-01-2020, 07:25 AM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by nespeedoguy
Good looking suits. Warming up here soon time for speedos while corona thing really crazy. See you must enjoy your bike too. I enjoy cycling in bibshorts feels great. Peace

Thanks for noticing
I just got my first ride in on that. I've always wanted to own a classic japanese road bike and when I saw this very beat up (looking) 1982 Nishiki on sale for a steal (with some considerable work required I knew it was my chance.

Alot of things, such as the down tube shifters are going to take some time to get used to, but as beat up as the thing looks the frame is rock solid and it just rides great. A million times better than what I would have gotten for the same money new at a department store.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
Blue team Brazil brief
Looking really sharp in that suit!

I love how low you wear it on the front!

I would really love to come across you out running one day. That would be an awesome sight to see!
Old 06-02-2020, 01:36 AM

That’s cool you got bike going. Age, from ? Always looking for speedo and cycling bud. Stay healthy ! Peace
Old 06-02-2020, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
Blue team Brazil brief

The Brazil brief looks wonderful on you. The cut of the rear really holds you nicely. I wish the front pouch was more like the whit CoverMale suit, that CM pouch hold you so nicely. I hope you post more photos soon.
Old 06-15-2020, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nespeedoguy
That’s cool you got bike going. Age, from ? Always looking for speedo and cycling bud. Stay healthy ! Peace

I literally just got back from doing this for the first time...will definitely do again! Are you in the Bay Area?
Old 06-21-2020, 07:11 AM
StrawberryBoards

I am in (roughly) the bay area. I am inland enough to not get that nice temperature moderation from the ocean hence the insane temperatures.

It's been so hot I want to do some mountain hikes for my physical outlets. Definitely need to keep up with my running as my conditioning is not high altitude ready right now.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 08-19-2020 at 04:57 PM.