Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2016, 09:01 PM

Talking My First Thong Experience!!!

Dear Swim Brief Lovers,
I have been wanting to get a thong for some time now. I got a black Joe Snyder Thong. Yesterday was 90F here in the Palm Springs Area. Put my new thong on, took a dip in the pool and WOW!... it felt super amazing! I felt like the sexiest guy in the world!...lol. It was an erotic experience! Didn't know that wearing a thong in the water felt sooooooooooo good!...lol Does anyone else have the same experience while wearing a thong in water?

Take care,

Christian
Old 04-05-2016, 10:11 PM

I worn a thong on the beach and in the sea in France.
I t felt so good to feel the waves flowing over and around my body as I saw through them.
Old 04-05-2016, 11:35 PM

I love soaking up the sun, feeling my bum geeting warmed by the sun, then diving into the ocean! Its invigorating in my thong!! And dry off quick too, then jog down the beach, I feel so free!
Old 04-06-2016, 06:09 PM

my first thong experience was many years ago in Hawaii. I did not seen one on the beach (male or female) but figured, why not. I put it on and walked down the beach to find a good spot to sit and read and tan. I know my bare bum got looks but no comments. As the days went by I was more comfortable wearing it and even did my morning jog on the beach wearing it. After a couple days I did get a couple "where did you get it" a couple "you got more nerve than I ever would have" and two Japanese woman wanted a picture with me on the beach both front and rear. They were giggling and blushing and it drew laughs from others. Swimming was no big revelation since I was used to nude swimming in my pool. In later trips a bar waitresses showed me an album of guys she photographed on the beach in thongs. The pic of me was noted the first she saw on Waikiki.
One comment - tight thong back strap and sand - not pleasant!
Old 04-06-2016, 07:08 PM

Default Thong Addiction

Wearing thongs becomes totally addictive. You want more and more and more! Then, it slowly progresses into wanting to bare more skin. The next thing you know, you are wanting to wear nothing but a g string. Believe me, I know this to be true. I have around 40-50 thongs and g strings, and keep ordering more. Just can't help it! lol
Old 04-06-2016, 10:41 PM

I love wearing speedos, thongs, and g-strings . . . there is something about revealing and concealing. Also, they are so comfortable to wear. I'll wear a speedo at any beach or by any body of water. I'm selective when it comes to wearing a thong or g-string. My wife and I enjoy laying out in thongs at the beach together. We have some great memories of doing that in Hawaii. We vacationed in Spain last summer. I wore a very small, minimal, form-fitting g-string. I had to shave my bikini area pretty much bald to wear it and make it look right because of the minimal design of the suit. That was the best vacation that I have ever been on. Maybe one of the best, most exhilarating events of my life.

If you have't worn a thong/g-string in public, build up the courage and do it. You won't have any regrets. It will be a memorable experience. Who knows, you might get some positive comments. I think that many people have had fantasizes about wearing a minimal suit in public at some point in their life. The people that mock those of us that enjoy wearing minimal swimwear are jealous, plain and simple. We are doing what they want to do, but will never have the courage to do. Why am I so obsessed with minimal coverage swimwear? Send me a PM if you can help me with my obsession.

Take care and good luck!
Old 04-07-2016, 05:22 AM

Talking

Well, some interesting stories here. Today was around 92F degrees here in the Palm Springs Area. Guess what? I spent about an hour in my pool with my thong on! I can't help to express how good it feels the water and sun with a thong on...lol. Had I known that a thong in water felt so good, I would have worn thongs many years ago!

Anyway, as of today, I will only wear thongs in my private pool. Don't have the courage to wear them in public! However, I would only wear them in nude beaches, nude resorts, Greece, Spain, some beaches in Florida, etc. I think I will order a new thong from Skinz! Thongs forever!...lol.

Take care,

Christian
Old 04-07-2016, 05:31 PM

I'm certainly tempted to wear one in the sea off North East England this Summer. I know some people swim nude but that just seems too risky; so this is the next best thing.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:41 PM

I bought my first swim thong in 2000, but didn't wear it in public until 2003 (At the time, I didn't know that they were OK in Ohio state parks). First time was in Fort Lauderdale. I intended to do it once to say I did, but ended up wearing it nearly every day I was there. I was hooked. I'd say that 75% or more of my swimsuits are thong/G-string suits now. Now, I almost always wear a thong when the law permits them.
Old 04-08-2016, 02:18 AM

I just got my new Joe Snyder Thong and I love it...lol. I think it would be ok to wear a thong in a nude beach. Thongs ok in Ohio State Parks? That is something else. I'd love to vacation in Florida to find thong friendly beaches!

Christian