Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2014, 11:05 AM

You are lucky to have an environment in which arousal is accepted and not vilified. Your friends seem to accept your arousal and your close friends enjoy it.
Too many guys live in fear that any sign of arousal will result in homophobic bullying and harassment. Although we can arouse ourselves much of the time our members are on auto pilot and nature takes it's course without our being aware of it.
I don't think any part of a healthy human body is indecent, an aroused cock is exciting to view and causes arousal in others, but we should be careful not to force it upon other's whose feelings have to be respected.
Old 03-18-2014, 02:28 PM

Default re.post#9

For FJD:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...28522&type= 3
Old 03-31-2014, 12:49 AM

Default I aroused

This is a normal feeling, when wearing Speedo swim suits. I have been wearing them for many years and still love the feel of them. Some times when I go to my men's swim club, after swimming in my snug Speedo swim suit, I get very sexually aroused,and so do the other guys in our club. None of us are gay and do respect our privacy, especially in the shower and stripping off our Speedo swim suits. I learned something interesting in our club, the older guys pointed out to me.We all wear Speedo type swim suits, making sure they fit well. Guys going to the pool area, from the changing rooms, have their draw strings tucked under the waist band, when swimming. After swimming those coming into the shower rooms or changing area have their Speedo draw string uncovered, still tied as they get their towel and change of underwear, ( those awful boxer shorts) When going into the shower rooms, the guys all have boners, not giving it second thought. Their Speedo draw strings are fully exposed and untied,when they go into the showers and wiggle out those tight Speedos as they shower,with a nice boner, lasting for a while after showering and getting dried ,then changing into boxer shorts. It happens to me many times and I enjoy the feeling getting hard in Speedos, then getting them off. This is a normal happening, so enjoy getting aroused and wearing Speedo swim suits.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:54 PM

Never happens to me, as I think it's because I'm so familiar with the environment. Conversely, if I wear a sleeveless top in public that does arouse me as I'm seldom in that situation.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:32 AM

There's a private school team that practices in the pool where I swim laps. They recently started their pre-season practices. About 50% of the guys wear speedos.

You can tell it's a new experience for many of them, because if they have to spend more than a few minutes on the pool deck they're straining pretty hard against the material. I'm sure it doesn't help that the girls on the team wear their suits so tight they may as well be thongs.

I happened to be finishing my workout at the same time that their practice ended one day. I figured they'd be doing the towel dance en masse, but the majority got naked and showered. Sure enough, there were a few guys sporting erections. They got teased a couple of times, but just came back with "you wish you were this big" type comments and blew it off.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:32 AM

double posted
Old 08-27-2016, 05:01 AM
Speedo Member

As a young closeted gay with a high sense of discipline towards self preservation, I developed a method of compartmentalizing my desires, and negating certain reflexes. So when I go out in my swim briefs, context is what matters in whether I get aroused or not. If I see a hot guy at the pool/beach/etc, the fact that there are other people and children (the ultimate bone-killer) around or the risk that this dude might not appreciate another guy sporting wood around him is enough to keep me from tenting out my spandex. If I'm alone, or in an environment where the people would think it appropriate and desired (like a gay club or fetish bar)... then "lift off"!
Old 08-31-2016, 12:02 AM

I'm brand new to this forum. I found it yesterday and it fits me perfectly!! Speedos have always been a huge turn on for me!! Reading this forum has turned me on big time!! I'm a straight guy first but to be honest, but wearing speedos and seeing guys wearing speedos is a big turn on! Just got my first Speedo in many years and loving it! Love these stories!
Old 09-03-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackk78
You can tell it's a new experience for many of them, because if they have to spend more than a few minutes on the pool deck they're straining pretty hard against the material. I'm sure it doesn't help that the girls on the team wear their suits so tight they may as well be thongs.

So true! I swim at an outdoor pool and quite often there will be a college swim meet held there.

Last meet, a couple of guys, wearing very brief bikinis, went over to an empty part of the pool deck to warm up. Well, unfortunately for them, a couple of girls from the other team decided to warm up there too. The girls suits quickly became thongs as soon as they started stretching.

Both guys got super hard erections. With no where to hide, they were obviously very embarrassed.

So yes, this is not uncommon to see guys get hard in their bikinis.
Old 09-03-2016, 01:06 PM

In my school years I found it very erotic due to the thinness of the fabric and how much bulge it caused, so even the slightest contact with the bulge, whether pulling on or taking off shorts/ trousers would cause an lovely sensation which then caused a reaction. I was with an aunt one day at the beach and she accidentally brushed her finger nails against the front of my speedo and the feeling of the tips of the nail on the fabric against my bulge was electric! Just also being aware of the bulge showing so much was enough for growth especially if the style was very narrow at the sides. One time on a summer camp we were doing canoeing wearing only swimwear and life jackets. At times we would get wet and on getting out of e canoe the sight of the clinging fabric accentuating the bulge was amazing. Those were the days!