Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2019, 03:36 PM

Default Testicleavage

Been wearing US4MEN and Dubio micro thongs over the years. Besides getting a nice tan on my butt side, they also expose to the sun some 70% of the sides of my ball sacks, but still hold in by the bottom enough of the balls from dangling entirely out of the swimwear. Once the testicles sides are nice and tan they blend right in. Kind of like my wife's tops expose roughly 70% of her breast cleavage, except for the areola areas.

https://www.dubiobikinis.com/Eclipse...-String-Bikini

Last edited by Glenda : 06-09-2019 at 03:42 PM.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:47 PM

Cool testicleavage

Wow! that's something different. My front privates are well covered under swim briefs, regardless of style. It's the rear buns that usually get tanned or sunburned. That's the way I like wearing a nice snug fitting Speedo or Arena water polo swimsuits. She likes my front male cleavage well covered to for health purposes. It's nice having that wedgied feeling in them with rear buns somewhat exposed to the sun. The slow and somewhat difficult part with them well wedgied in my rear, is trying to get that tight wet lycra polyester or nylon tickling speedo unsnugged and unwedgied from my rear buns, when taking them off, especially the Arena brand water polo swim briefs, still tickling and clinging despite the well lined front unsnugged and uncovering a healthy erection, then peeling that well fitting Speedo or water polo swimsuit out from my exposed and somewhat sun burned rear buns and finally down and off. I prefer having no front testicle cleavage, but snug and secure in my favorite swimsuit Speedos or Arena water polo swim briefs while wearing them for health purposes in the sun during the hot weather.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:11 PM

I understood breast cleavage concerned the gap between a woman's breasts, in that a meat cleaver makes gaps in pieces of meat. Rear cleavage is the gap between one's buttocks when wearing a low cut bikini or jeans.
Testicleavage should therefore should therefore be about the gap between a man's 2 balls, a gap that can be enhanced with toys like a ball splitter. DuBio actually sell ball splitters in their extreme bikini range.

Usually when making a men's bikini, thong or G string a designer will create pouch to safely contain cock and balls, he will also make the side of the front of the pouch become wider as they go up towards the waistband. The DuBio designer has made the front of his G strings seamless so there is a limit to how much volume they can contain, and he draws the front of the suit in as it goes up towards the waist band. Unable to be contained within the fabric your balls will pop partially out the sides.

With pubic hair visible it would be obvious what the viewer is seeing, but by being smoothly shaved you know you can see something but are not sure what.

This style is close to being a sex toy rather than a swim suit.