Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2020, 03:29 PM

Last summer I obtained a dark tan with the wearing of my US4MEN thong microkinis while working on my acreage. With my wife being out of state I decided to sunbathe at a nearby clothing optional hot springs. Not wanting to get a sunburn I wore a thong microkini. Due to it was in the middle of the week the majority of the patrons were older women. It was unbearably hot. I found a nice strap chaise lounge and laid down on my front side. Unfortunately, it soon became quite uncomfortable to lay on my junk which protrudes outward in my two tone thong microkini. So I laid both of my towels down (I am over 6 feet in height and need two towels) with a gap between them in order to free my junk from the thong and stuff it between the chaise lounge straps. I became quite comfortable of having both of my balls and dick hanging fully exposed underneath the lounge chair and soon fell into a deep sleep. Woke up to some women chattering in the pool. I quickly realized that it was about me. Glancing over my shoulder they were at the edge of the pool staring and talking about my erection. Being 62 years old I still normally obtain erections in my sleep. Quickly moved my hips to stimulate myself into an ejaculation with some chattering from my women sunbathing observers when my cock spurted out its entire load. Being an old man I just went back to sleep.

Last edited by Glenda : 01-10-2020 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-16-2020, 08:59 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Great tan lines

Hello: I agree with the earlier post about using a Rio to get those great tiny tan lines. I've got Skinzwear's M-73 Stuffit Pouch Rio Microbikini and love it. Go to their website and check out the guys modelling it to see what kind of exposure you can enjoy with it. I call it my "nearly-nude" look and consider it very sensual; I revel in how it makes me feel. As for others' opinions: yours is the only one that really matters. Besides, the ones who are snickering are probably secretly envious! I'm gay and consider my Rio an important expression of the whole, healthy and thankful person I am when I am wearing it where appropriate and among other like-minded people. Enjoy making the decision before you, best of luck, and share your choice with us!