Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2024, 08:02 PM

Default First Erotic Encounter of 2024

Well got up early today and took an hours bus ride to another pool I go to because of some of the bang tidy girls who go.
Today was quiet with the Icy weather but today sat in the Sauna this Little Pretty Blonde walked in in a black bikini who looked like Pixie Lott when I was alone in there, straight away my plums were pumping and I was semi erect decided to break the ice and mention how quiet it was in there for January then I drank my water fast so I could go out and get some more and come back in again so she could get a full view of me in speedos just to make sure she knew I was wearing them.
She knew she was fit like and when a couple more people came in I moved by her and she started stretching her leg up and down and I could just see her pretty painted pink nails on her feet, her legs were hot was dying to stroke them. After a couple of minutes of idle chat I had a stonker on and started cream pieing my briefs, its better than wanking being infront of a hot girl in skin tight briefs the lycra does a lot of the work for you while you feel your cock pulling back and forth pumping and squirting into the lycra i was hoping she knew how turned on I was. Just wanted to bend her over and spank and kiss her cute little butt.
She opened up a bit more and started chatting and giggling hope i see her again cant stop thinking about her