Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Puzzle Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2018, 03:47 AM
Speedo Member

Default Not easy being green

http://six.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.p...511&k=12921285
Old 10-18-2019, 07:01 PM

Talking Not easy being green

I recently dressed up in all green long sleeve back zipper leotard, green tights with green bikini briefs under the tights. for a St. Paddy's Day special party. It was quite cold out and that all green outfit certainly felt so snug and warm. I did have a light green colored tank style leotard (like a girl's one piece swimsuit.,but lighter material.) over them also. When it was time to change back street clothes, it was somewhat of a chuckle and puzzling for her, when she wanted to strip off all my snug green outfit. She didn't know whee to start, saying" Be glad I'm not a nurse, as I'll be cutting you out of all that green. After looking me over with me having a full erection very secure under all that green and closely squeezing my legs encased in the green tights, She figured how to get all that snug green off me. As I was blushing somewhat, she slowly peeled the light green tank style leotard down to my upper waist, still clad in bright colored green leotard and tights. I could feel her soft hands working my legs apart, then with some firm pulling, the close fitting first layer of light colored green tank style leotard slowly slipped out from between my tightly squeezed legs. It was a beautiful feeling when she worked it down my bright green leotard and tights clad legs. Now the first layer was off, when we held one another closely. She was only in a silky pajama night gown, saying"I figured out the puzzle getting you out of all that green and naked for me" , then turning me around facing the large dressing room mirror, as I could watch her slowly unzipping the bright green leotard back zipper. Soon, she'll have me totally naked while I felt the clinging leotard separate, as She continued unzipping it while I moaned like little boy loosing his favorite Holiday outfit. After a lot of pulling and tugging, she had the soft very snug bright green, unzipped leotard down and off me and now those beautiful tights were being peeled down my still squeezed legs, then my wiggling feet were freed from the tangled tights. She let me stay in only the green bikini briefs a few minutes more, when she slowly peeled them down to my excited full erection, still well encased in the green undies. It was quite a sensational feeling now, as she freed my bouncing hard on, then peeling my last piece of green covering off, now She was so happy now figuring out the sexy puzzle, getting me as a guy out of my green St. Paddy's Day all green layers of leotard, tights and clinging green lycra bikini briefs, then completely naked and erect for her. It wasn't easy being green, but worth loosing all that snug sexy green to her on St. Paddy's Day night.