Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2013, 12:21 PM

Default Zach falls in Love.....

My best friend Zach is about the nicest guy and in college he was the most genuine, innocent, straight guy you would ever meet. I have talked about Zach quite a bit. We were closer than brothers. We grew up on swim team together since age 7 or 8. We know everything about each other. As much as he was very straight, he was also really respectful and shy around the opposite gender. While he had dated some in high school and a little in college, he never really had a long term relationship. He took it slow and cautious, sometimes too slow. He was still a virgin even in our senior year of college, which I know bothered him. So, when his eyes and his feelings were captured by Amy, I was hoping Zach would make the most of it.

Zach took an interest in Amy early in the season. Amy was a junior transfer onto the women’s swim team from a 2 year program. She had blondish brown hair, curly, a great smile and was really outgoing. Exactly the type of girl Zach needed to offset how shy he was around girls, despite his otherwise gregarious personality. They were both fly and IM swimmers, which set the stage for them to meet. Despite the fact that Zach was the most awesome guy I knew, and that if he got into a relationship it would mean a change for our friendship, I was really happy that he found someone that he really liked. But Zach’s shyness almost ruined the chance.

The women’s team swam practice either at the same time as the guys or right after us. This morning, they swam after us. As we wrapped up practice, Zach and I jumped out of the pool. Amy was sitting on the bleachers chatting with her teammates we climbed out. She stopped and watched as Zach stood up, adjusted the clinging suit from his body and stretched his body. “Oh yeah, she really likes him,” I thought. Zach looked over towards Amy and smiled.

As we walked past the bleachers, Zach stopped in front of Amy and they struck up a conversation. Amy reached out and put her hand on Zach’s quads. “Good swim?” I heard her ask as I continued on. I don’t know how she could resist him, he looked awesome standing there, dripping wet in his favorite blue Nike brief.

“Looks like Zach has a new friend” Scott said to me as we connected at the locker room door. Scott and I had become fast friends on a beach trip a whole back, and we were really getting much closer.

“Yeah, I think our boy is growing up.” I replied

“Or just growing,” Scott added with a laugh. “She seemed to really like his legs,” he added, having noticed her hands wrap around his quads. “But then, who wouldn’t…” He was right.

I held off changing, wanting to hang around to see how Zach’s conversation went. Scott rinsed in the shower and came back to get dressed, still wearing the suit he had on from practice. He looked hot, which was kind of turning me on.

“Is that a new suit?” I asked noticing his red and black Tyr.

“Yeah,” he replied with a smile, “you like it?”

“You make it look amazing,” I replied. Scott smiled as he dried himself off.

“Ryan, don’t get me started, I got class in ten minutes.”

“Okay, but maybe after our late practice,” I teased him back.

“Sounds like a plan.” Scott quickly threw on some Nylon wind pants, a long sleeve T shirt, and grabbed his books. “Let’s get together for lunch, too” he suggested as he headed out the door.

“Deal,” I replied.

Zach showed up, all smiles just as Scott left. He was all pumped up.

“Wow, someone is all turned on,” I said as he came over to the lockers.

“Does it show?” Zach said back, checking himself out in jest. “She is really nice,” he added. He was clearly all turned on. Not hard, but certainly aroused inside.

“So…..” I prodded.

“She mentioned a concert coming up this weekend at the Student Center.” the completely different topic he added “she was rubbing my quads and I started to get all hard. I mean like really hard.”

“Dude, you should ask her out, you really like her” I encouraged him as we changed in the locker room after a long practice. Zach was standing there in his tight practice suit, looking his usual hot. I always was amazed at his self control. Despite how attracted Zach got about some girls, he never showed it in his tight suits. I could only imagine him standing there with Amy rubbing his legs and making him bone up. “He must really be hot for her,” I thought to myself.

“No, she’ll probably say no, she’s way to hot to go out with me.” Zach replied to the suggestion of asking her out.

“Hey, Zach, she’s seen you in a Speedo, and she still talks to you. She must like something.” I replied. “Plus she was feeling your legs and all, she really likes you, dude.”

“Oh man, I know” he replied. He was getting hard again. “I almost had to jump back in the pool”

We changed in silence for a while and then I added quietly “Dude, if I was straight, I’d go out with you.” To which Zach started laughing. I then realized what I said. “Oh, wait, I guess that would technically be not correct.”

“Your such a nit” Zach replied.

“Listen, seriously, you just need to ask her out. Start with coffee or something after practice, and then see what happens. Man, do I have to be your love coach?”

“You’d be a great straight guy,” Zach pushed at me as he said it. “Get your clothes on and let’s get some breakfast.”

We both shed our suits and got dressed. Zach put on sweat pants and a mismatched sweatshirt, I slipped on some jeans over a dry old practice swimsuit and pulled on a long sleeve rugby type shirt. I adjusted the look of my jeans a bit and made sure my shirt was tucked in nice and neat. We were a fashion contrast. It was clear who
Old 03-18-2013, 05:41 AM

A great story so far. Please continue.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:51 PM

Great! I didn't realize you had a new story about our favorite swimboys! On my screen, the last sentence appears to be cut off - it was easy to see who.... Please continue with this story. I know it is silly, but I have a little crush on both Ryan AND Zach!
Old 03-24-2013, 11:01 PM

Default sorry..the missing line

I never realized that I musy have hiy the chararacter limit... the last paragraph in full....

We both shed our suits and got dressed. Zach put on sweat pants and a mismatched sweatshirt, I slipped on some jeans over a dry old practice swimsuit and pulled on a long sleeve rugby type shirt. I adjusted the look of my jeans a bit and made sure my shirt was tucked in nice and neat. We were a fashion contrast. It was clear who was the straight guy. We headed off to breakfast…..
Old 03-25-2013, 09:04 PM

I thought that was what you were leading to - the poor straight guy with no fashion sense, lol...but they are so cute that way!
Old 04-06-2013, 12:43 AM

STS,

The start of another great story. Please continue as your audience awaits...
Old 04-07-2013, 07:51 PM

Default Part 2: Afternoon sun...

Scott was so sweet. We met for lunch and he suggested we grab lunch to go and go back to his dorm and have some private time. We both had no more classes before swim practice, so we had some real alone time. Scott’s roommate had afternoon classes, so it really was our time. He looked so cute in his wind pants and long sleeve T shirt. I wanted to just tackle him right there.

We stopped by this incredible sub shop owned by a real nice older couple. They made meat-ball subs that cold make you cry with ecstasy Scott was a sucker for them and he got his loaded. I was less exuberant and got a smoked turkey sub, which got me that look from Scott.

“Yes, I am a wimp” I said to him as he glared at me. “plus, I swim fly and you swim…what, free?”

“Eat me” Scott replied.

“Okay” I answered. We both laughed.

Scott’s roommate was gone when we got to his room, subs, chips and Gatorade in hand. His room was awesome. His window got full sun and the room was on the corner, so it was larger than the regular dorm rooms. We spread our lunches out on the bed and both sat side by side to eat them, facing the window. A few bites in, Scott shed his wind pants complaining about how warm they were in the sun. Underneath he had on a well worn old swimsuit that looked amazingly cute. I must have about dropped my sandwich watching him. Scott smiled back at me.

“Hope you don’t mind, he said. “This is way more comfortable.”

“I really prefer you keep your pants on” I quipped back smugly. I thought I was teasing, but Scott was not sure. He gave me this sad puppy dog look, almost like he was going to cry.

“Dude, kidding, I replied. “You can shed your pants for me anytime…”

With that he hopped back up on the bed. His shirt was long, so as he sat there it covered just about all of the suit.

“This was my favorite suit on my high school team,” Scott explained. “I have two of them, but I am saving the other. I hang out in my old suits all the time.”

“Your roommate cool with that? I asked. Scotts roommate was not on the swim team. He was assigned the roommate by the school. He was a nice enough guy, and he was pretty funny to talk to. Scott and him were opposites. Scott was quiet and sweet and definitely into guys, while his roommate was more of a party guy and liked to chase girls.

“I never really asked, but he hasn’t said anything. Plus he hangs out in his boxers all the time. What’s the difference? I guess he just deals with it if it bugs him.”

“He know you’re gay? I asked.

“I don’t know. We never bring it up. He thinks its cool that I am on swim team, and the fact that I get to meet swimmer girls makes him nuts.” Scott replied. “Plus he says he’d never have the balls to wear a Speedo”

“Hey,” Scott said changing the subject, “how about we go get some sun.”

It was a gorgeous day, probably in he low 70’s, and we both had the afternoon free up to swim practice. As we walked back to the dorm with our lunch we had noticed lots of students out in the sun. Campus had a fantastic grassy park area that the students used as a recreation area.

“I’d love to, “ I replied, “but all I have area these jeans and the old practice suit I am wearing under them, its not really right for laying out…. kind of worn out.”

“Let me see,” Scott asked. With that, I unbuttoned my slim fit Levi 501 button fly jeans, which made me feel really erotic for some reason. By the time I got them pulled off, exposing my old team practice suit, I was fully aroused. With the loose fit of the stretched out fabric, there was no hiding my state.

“Whoa,” Scott said emphatically. “you look damn hot right now. That suit is a bit worn out, but you are making it hum!” Scott grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him and we embraced. That only made matters worse, but it was fun.

“Hey, you can wear one of mine.” Scott added as we released from our embrace. We took that interlude no further, as Zach pulled a plastic case out of his closet and set it on the bed. He opened it and it was full of a whole spectrum of suits, some still new. “I know just the one,,”

“I thought I was the only guy who had a stash of suits. How many do you have?” I asked as Scott laid suits out on the bed. I was picking them up and looking at them as he did. Back at that time, prints were in.

“This isn’t even all of them, I have way more at home. I bet I have more than 50 all together, including all my team suits.” Scott responded.

“Cool. I have a huge collection, too. One day we should compare them.”

“Yeah and model for each other,” Scott replied with a grin. “Cool, here it is,” he added excited as he tossed me this really colorful floral print Tyr suit. It was a bit radical, but I loved all the bright colors.

“I love it,” I said holding it up. “Seriously, can I try it on?”

“More than that, Rye, you are wearing that . Now get that old suit off and show me how you look! It is one of my favorite suits.”

Zach spent most of Advanced Statistics thinking about Amy, which was probably not the right thing. Not only were his thoughts distracting him from the complex problem the prof was walking them through, but what it was doing to his physical state was also driving him a little wild. Zach had stopped back at the dorm to change after his morning class, into shorts and a polo type shirt. Right now, he wished he had the extra room of the sweat pants he had on earlier.

These feelings were somewhat new to Zach. While he was into girls, he never was into a relationship. He had swimming to worry about, and between swimming and all the activity with Ryan and the rest of the team Zach was fine with a “look but don’t get involved” approach, at least until Amy came along. He tried to bring his focus back to class, but it was going to be a long, hard afternoon in so many different ways. Zach didn’t usually get this turned on, but he was breaking new ground. It was Ryan who usually found himself in these situations, Ryan thought to himself. He smiled at the thought.

“I can’t get over how awesome you look in that suit” Scott said as we laid out on a giant blanket in the sun. I wore my jeans over as we walked out, while Scott had worn a short pair of sunning shorts for the walk to the park. It must have looked pretty interesting as I shed the jeans to reveal a floral suit underneath. A couple of young ladies took a long hard look at us and smiled. Regardless of gender, I always found it flattering to be checked out.

“Thanks, Scott,” I replied. “I love how it fits, too. Of course, you make all your suits look amazing, I replied.

We both grabbed our texts, laid out and started reading. The sun felt so nice. Scott slid one hand so it was touching my leg as he held his book with the other. We both looked at each other an smiled. We were the only two guys laying out in the sun, most of the rest were playing Frisbee or catch. A few blankets had a guy and girl together. Most of the girls were in swimwear, while most of the guys were in longer shorts or board shorts. A couple were in really short athletic type shorts, which were still fairly common at the time. Some of the guys had on swim shorts. Lots of the guys had shed the shirts, which made for a wide array of chest and ab muscle displays, some hot, some not. No other brief swim clad guys.

“What you thinking about?” Scott asked as he laid on his side facing me. “You aren’t getting much reading done.”

“I’m thinking it would be fun to wrestle you,” I replied. Scott laughed.

“Maybe later…”

We both rolled onto our backs. We didn’t hold hands, but we let them touch. Scott would gently rub against my fingers, which was driving me wild. A few times I would stretch across and rub against his side or his upper leg, which made him smile. While not being overt, we were both successfully keeping each other aroused, which was showing in how prominent our bulge in our suits looked.

“Hey Scott, Ryan….” we heard a voice call out to us and we looked up to see a couple guys from the team walking over. “look at you guys rocking the campus in Speedos,” Rick added as they approached.

“Well, his is a Speedo, but technically, this is a Tyr,” I chucked as I pointed this out.

“Okay, fashion guy,” Rick replied. They were both in regular shorts. “Hey, you guys want to join us in Frisbee? Be cool to play a quad game.”

I looked at Scott and he nodded in agreement. “Sure, that’s be awesome,” I replied for both of us.

“Zach may join us,” Phillip added to the conversation, as Scott and I got up. “He was heading to your dorm when we were on our way here.”

“Cool,” I replied as I adjusted myself in the suit. My aroused state was claming down and it appeared Scott’s was also. Phillip and Rick stripped their shirts and threw them down on our blanket. The four of us spread out on the grass as the game began. Scott and I smiled at each other, the sight of us playing Frisbee in just our suits right on campus was a bit more than we thought we’d be doing. Rick threw the Frisbee toward me and I jumped high to catch it. Scott cheered as I caught it. The game was on!

To be continued....
Old 04-07-2013, 08:41 PM

STS,
Another great chapter to read!!!
Old 04-08-2013, 11:18 AM

STS,

Another great chapter. You could really write a book with all these experiences. You'd make a million
Old 04-10-2013, 01:53 AM

Enjoyed this new chapter - picturing the two guys playing Frisbee in Speedos!