Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2012, 02:12 PM

Default dance belt link

Lookie what I found!
lots of dance belt information at
http://dancebelt.info

Last edited by Lap Counter : 04-23-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:25 PM

I wear nothing by compression tights and shirts when I train in Kung Fu and in my bodybuilding workouts. Nothing compares to compression spandex for training and just wearing around.
Old 03-15-2015, 10:08 AM
Speedo Member

everyday, I have some sort of spandex gear on. My undies are usually speedos or some sort of spandex jockstrap, and my undershirts are underarmor-type compression shirts of various cuts. It kind of gives me a feeling of being futuristic and sleek, which I enjoy.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:19 PM

I wear a thong under my Lycra shorts. It gives the support and containment of my junk so it isn't so "out there" as it can be going commando. With the right cut there are no visible lines
Old 04-01-2015, 10:57 AM

Ahhhh, there we go again calling my/your penis friend, junk. Don't think so.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:01 PM

Capezio has new dance belts available, brief and thong style, very comfortable and stylish.
Old 04-09-2015, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by singletlover
Ahhhh, there we go again calling my/your penis friend, junk. Don't think so.

Since i have more than just a penis, I think that junk is a good collective term.
Old 04-10-2015, 05:47 AM

Default Slang

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
Since i have more than just a penis, I think that junk is a good collective term.

I wonder if "junk" is a simplification/anglo-saxonization of "genitalia"? The early meaning refers to discarded/worn out rope ~ hardly flattering!
Old 04-26-2015, 01:17 PM

Wink Lycra....let yourself show!!!

I love the feel and the practicality of lycra...As a standard part of my day I bike to the gym to swim my laps...then do errands....So I am almost always in lycra...During multi day bike touring trips my friends and I are in lycra all day...I never wear anything under the lycra and often wear a cockring for a little extra lift....No one has ever said any thing to me...90% of the time we are all soft and what cam be seen is just the shape of your balls and cock with the ridge line on your cap of your cut.....Women show nipples and cleavage all the time....As guys we should be less conscious of being a little sexy....go for it...you only live once...A secret to not feeling conscious of dressing sexy is this....When you are out in public,in a shopping line, pumping gas or whenever smile a women be super friendly,chat them up, they will often say back "are you out biking today" and this is a sign that they have noticed your dress....and then ask them questions and be friendly....They will love getting the attention from a sexy looking guy AND you will start to feel at ease with dressing to look good and show your stuff....go for it...you will love it....and notice how many women wear tight lycra all the time.....
Old 06-20-2015, 07:23 PM

from what I have seen around town, there are a lot of women wearing lycra and a few men too. (those yoga pants seem to be "in" on both sexes) The problem is that only about 5% should be seen in public with lycra pants on!