Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2012, 04:22 PM

Wink

Another great part of the story, STS. Do I detect a hint of jealousy?
Old 04-04-2012, 02:27 PM

STS, are you going to be posting another chapter to the story soon?
Old 04-04-2012, 07:24 PM

STS - Add me to the list of members who are looking for another chapter in your great story.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:49 AM

Default Waiting

STS
This is a great story I anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
I'll be brief
Old 04-16-2012, 11:57 PM

Default Part 5: A wild diversion....

As we left the pool, Zach went off to do some more studying at the library. Cody and I walked back to our dorm. Cody was all gunned up talking about Beth. I don’t know what I expected, but I was trying to go along with him, however it really was getting under my skin. “It would be a whole lot easier if he were just into me” I thought. I don’t think I said much, but Cody seemed to not notice my disinterest. In fact, as he went into his room, I don’t even think we said anything… he just kept carrying on about whatever. I wasn’t really mad at Cody, I was more frustrated with myself. I had myself too worked up over something that was never going to happen.

I probably should have read a few of the many chapters I was behind in some course. I hated reading texts, and in my distracted state, reading was not going to work at all. I did sit down to read, but got looking at the posters of the hot swimmers on my walls, and that led to a whole different state of mind. . If Cody was going to go to his room and jack off to the thoughts of Beth, I was damn sure not going to miss a chance to do the same to one of the hot guys in wet suits adorning my wall. After all, Zach was away, so it was my private time, too.

I had a few really hot suits that I kept just for myself. The suits were really awesome and I loved how I looked in them and how they felt. They were clearly for purposes other than swimming, at least for me. So, I slipped out of what I had on, and slid on this really hot white and blue tiny brief, the side about an inch. I stretched out on the bed and enjoyed the sensation. I could feel my angst over Cody leave, as I eyeballed the package of the hot Olympic swimmer who stared back at me from the ceiling. His gold medal hanging there waiting for my touch… then running down across his body. There would be no studying for me, as my body responded to my excitement. As I laid there, I was rock hard in seconds and enjoying the feeling. A quiet room, and me in nothing but that tight suit. If only the other part was real and not the poster. I closed my eyes and laid back, feeling the excitement pulsing through my near naked body.

Cody shot entered the room wearing shorts, but no shirt. He looked really cute. I tried to cover, but there I was fully exposed. “Dude, I need some help,” Cody said. He looked at me, but did not say a thing about what I had on or what I was doing. To any straight guy, this had to look pretty strange, me on a bed almost naked, in a tiny swim suit, and a raging bulge. Cody took off his shorts to reveal himself in the suit I had given him. He looked absolutely stunning. I noted every detail. He was amazingly hot. Better than the poster that had captured my attention. I slid upright and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Man, how do you wear these things. I mean they feel really…. Well,…. I guess like they feel like sexy” Cody stated, as his hand slid down his abdomen and across his suit. . It was obvious he was experiencing the sensation that comes with a swim brief on a guy for the first time. “I mean I put it on and I got boned almost immediately” he added.

“Dude, it happens” I answered back, all the time eyeballing how hot he looked. He looked huge in that suit. Not something I wanted to see him waste on Beth. She clearly would not savor the look as much as me.

“Okay, so can I ask you some questions,” he said. Not pausing “Like, what way do you put yourself in these?” And with that he slid his hand in and positioned himself down. Stepping back, he showed me what he looked like. I could feel the response in my own self almost immediately.

“I don’t really know. Some guys tuck down, some point up, some to the side, and some just put the suit on and leave it wherever it is when they pull up the suit.” I paused and watched. “I guess it is whatever you like.” I thought he looked really hot with it up, and admitted to him that he should wear it that way.

“Stand up” he said.

“Why?”

“I want to see what you do” he answered. “I mean your wearing that hot little suit now.”

With that I stood up. I was positioned up, but with my current state, I had slid a little to the side to contain myself. I was pretty hard still, so I showed like a torpedo.

“So, you point it up” he said. “but if you get really turned on, that guy is coming right out the top.” I was at that point right about now.

“You know, Cody, you just gotta try different things and check how you look in the mirror” I said. “I mean, you gotta feel comfortable and you gotta like how you look.” I added. Why don’t you model for yourself some different positions and see what you like”

Cody got up and tried checking himself out with different positions. I was having quite the time watching him do this. I was doing all I could to control myself as I watched. With each time, he looked like he was getting bigger inside that suit. By then end, he was so hard he could barely keep himself inside the suit. He tried to adjust himself, but he was so hard. I came over to him and said, “let me help you.”

“I was hoping you would do this,” Cody said, as we took each other into an embrace. We held and enjoyed the sensation of our aroused bodies touching. I threw Cody on the bed and we wrestled each other, in fun, our hands and legs hitting all the right spots. Cody’s muscular body felt so awesome, and he clearly was enjoying the action. We rolled around and pinned each other, each of us holding back

I felt the sensation of myself as I could not hold on anymore and I let go of my control. It was incredible. I laid there catching my breath, my hand on the front of my suit, I was still very much aroused.

“Dude, that was some dream” said Zach. He was sitting on his bed watching me. “Whatever you were dreaming, you were like a wild man, groaning, rolling, wow! You must have really needed that” he added. I was laying there, on my back, the front of my suit soaked. I did not realize he was there.

“Was Cody here when you came in?” I asked.

“No, just you sleeping, well I mean having your erotic dream. The door was locked. But now I know what you were dreaming about,” Zach laughed. “It was fun to watch. I didn’t want to wake you so I tried to be quiet, when you got all turned on.”

We chatted for a while, as I laid there. It was a really deep conversation. As we faded out of our conversations, Zach wanted to know where I got the suit, he had never seen it before. Zach was an awesome friend, and he really understood me. No judgment, no issues. He didn’t just tolerate my swimsuit affection, he actually accepted it as part of who I am. Just as I accepted him for who he was. We were/are truly best friends.

Finally, I got up and went to clean up and change. Zach laid down on his bed and got ready for sleep. I wanted to hug him, but even we had our lines. So I crawled into bed and faded off to sleep, again.

I guess Cody had me really worked up. But he was still straight, and I’d have to wait to see if he really was going to try his new suit at swimming tomorrow. And, of course, endure Beth.

To be continued….

Let me know what you think so far....
Old 04-17-2012, 03:09 PM

Thumbs up the dream

The suspense is killing me but I'm sure Part 6 will be worth the wait......
Old 04-17-2012, 05:29 PM

Another great part of the story STS, can't wait for the next part. btw, Welcome back!! Missed ur story writing.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:49 AM

Argh! You had me going, but I hated the let down of "that was some dream". How are you going to rescue yourself and the story?
Old 04-18-2012, 09:29 PM

Default A wild diversion

STS - great story, great writing. Brief encounters are stimulating.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:47 PM

Loving this story - keep up the good work. And the 'wet dream' sequence was hot!