Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2018, 01:14 PM

Default Tantric massage

In my continuing search to experience the perfect massage, I called round at the apartment of this seemingly Eastern European lady, who was dark haired, around 30 and looked good in a black vest top and black leggings. It was a Saturday afternoon.

I was told to strip naked and lie face down on the massage table. There was no towel to cover one's modesty, though strangely enough my feet were covered, which made them very hot, as the temperature in the room was excessive, in my opinion.

Massage oil was rubbed on me to the accompaniment of relaxing music. She started gently rubbing my back before moving down to my legs and bottom. In fact, she spent a lot of time rubbing my bottom, which I didn't object to. A few times, I could feel her leg. I'd thought she'd removed her pants, but it was the very thin material of the leggings. There was no pressing on me or anything painful - it was very soft. I was pleased about that, as I have tender calf muscles and they were hurt on my last massage.

Then it got more interesting. I turned over and she put a towel over my eyes. She rubbed my legs and groin area, until she moved to my genitals. However, to my befuddlement, I couldn't get aroused. Was it the heat? Was it being tired? This didn't deter her, as she successfully released the fluid from the said genital organ. For several seconds I was in ecstasy, and it took a while to breathe normally again. Yes- it was a good massage!