Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Black Speedo Bulge at Orchard Beach (where else)

Yes, another memory at Orchard Beach. I went there a lot in the early 1980s. But when I went to High School, I started hanging out in Central Park and see all all these hot yuppie guys in Sheep Meadows sunning in their speedos and bikinis.

Anyway, again, this is the early 1980s, I was in my early teens, like 3rd or 4th grade. The whole family went to Orchard Beach. I couldn't wear a speedo as my parents were practical minded and they brought my shorts as it can be worn both on the street AND on the beach.

Anyway, we got to the beach and I remember that I wandered away a little bit and notice a hot white guy, probably in his mid to late 30s laying on the sand with his wife or girlfriend. He had sunglasses on, had neat cropped brown hair, a really hairy chest. He was a bit husky but NOT fat. What got me was that he was wearing a pair of two-inch black speedos.

He was lying on his back, with his knees bent up and his legs spread wide apart so as I walked by, I can see his bulge.

To this day I can still remember his bulging cock straining against the tight fabric, and back then I didn't know what circumcision was and it was much later that I realized the guy was cut judging by the way it looked. And i can tell he was wearing it "down".

I could smell the suntan lotion on his skin which also turned me on as hell and as he was talking to his wife/girfriend, I nonchalantly started to "play" in the sand nearby and take a couple of peeks. He didn't pay me any mind and just kept talking with his bulge right at my line of sight. He would occasionally moved his legs, wriggle his toes in the sand, but all the time he had his legs wide apart.

In retrospect, back then, nobody would think much of a 4th grade kid playing in the sand but I guess even way back then, I knew what I wanted.

Once I had my full of that guy, I went back to my family (not before walking past him for one last look) lest they think I got lost or something. Wish I gone back and took a look some more. Needless to say, when I got home, I beat myself off to him.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcontent
I was in my early teens, like 3rd or 4th grade.

There's a disconnect there, unless you were a slow learner and held back several times.

Last edited by Lap Counter : 02-08-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 03:02 AM
Speedo Member

You are right. I graduated from HS in 1987 when I was 18, so I was probably only 10 or 11. Wow, I was that young. Now I am wondering if I should be even telling these stories!!!