Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2011, 03:00 PM
Speedo Member

Default the meet

Yes, don't keep us waiting!
Old 12-21-2011, 07:37 PM

Default the story continues ?

Your fans await............the viewings figures must be proving something
Old 12-21-2011, 10:22 PM

Thanks for the posts... yes the next episode is coming... just been busy.... maybe the next day or so....
Old 12-22-2011, 01:24 PM

Default Part 5: The day ends.....

Phillip looked at me with this weird smile on his face, almost a grimace. I was not sure if it was shock, anger or happiness. “I’m sorry,” I said, quietly, “that just came out.” I knew I had blown it. In an instant, I went from a state of arousal to total deflation. At least my erection problem was gone, I thought.

Phillip stammered a little, for sure adding to my uncertainty. He slid his hand to mine, which was still on my leg. “No reason to be sorry,” he said, holding his hand over mine. “I think you are a really hot looking guy, and I am glad you like me, too.” He smiled at me. He looked so cute, so sincere. He also still looked hot as any guy I had ever seen. The funny thing is, he looked hot in a deeper way. While I did not immediately return to my earlier state (thankfully), I was far more turned on by him than before. “I’m kind of exploring” he added, “and you seem like a really nice guy. Plus you turn me one, too.”

We both smiled. In that moment, we forgot where we were, and we kept our hands together. If anyone saw, no one said anything, but for two guys on college swimming, it as a big deal. Finally, Phillip broke the moment saying “however, you were just lucky today, and I am still going to kick your ass tomorrow” And with that he laughed and said “let’s go get changed.”

We chatted as we changed. It’s funny how guys go from these tiny little swim suits to regular clothes. Nonetheless, we both subtly checked each other out as we dressed. He was cut, I am not. He wore boxer shorts under his jeans, I wear boxer briefs (or old practice suits) under mine. He looked hot as hack in his tight jeans. I was hoping he liked how I looked in my button fly 501’s. We talked about school, what our majors were, where we grew up.

Zach, along with most of the rest of the team had joined us in the locker room. I introduced Zach. Zach was still in his suit, dripping wet. He had swam the last event of the night. Even though he was straight, he looked real hot, and I know Phillip was taking him in. A little jealousy rumbled in me. Zach stood there chatting in his wet suit. He talked about his race, congratulated us on ours. Zach had placed second in his event, strong enough to get him to the finals tomorrow.

“See you guys tomorrow” Phillip said, grabbing his bag and heading out to their team bus.

Zach, I may have mentioned, was my best friend on the team. We swam all the way up together and when we got recruited to the same university, we agreed that no matter what we were going to go to that school. We were roommates, both in the dorm and on team trips. Zach may have been the first boy I was attracted to. In high school and on club team, seeing him in his swim briefs was always a turn on for me. The best part was, even though he was straight, he really liked wearing brief style suits, not just for swimming, but at the beach and stuff as well. In fact, we often would hang out studying wearing our suits. Sometimes that would lead to other things, but never together.

When we got to the hotel, a bunch of the guys decided to go hang out in the hot tub. Zach put on one of his favorite suits, I am not sure the brand, but it was not the usual Speedo, Tyr or Nike. It was more narrow cut, and he looked amazing in it. It was mostly red, with blue trim. If was really low cut, and his package filled the whole suit out. “That’s pretty hot” I said. “I am glad Rachel (Zach’s latest girl) isn’t here, you have no room to get hard,.”

“Ha, ha,”, he said. “Maybe I wore it to make you excited,” he laughed. Rachel had actually bought it for him. I put on a black and gold print Tyr. It was an old practice suit, so it was a little worn, but I loved how it fit. We grabbed our key card and headed down to the pool area.

After a while most of the guys got out of the tub and jumped in the pool to cool down. A few other guys on the team had on old Speedos or such, but most of them had shorts or even just wore their boxer shorts over their suits. I always thought it was funny how some guys will wear a brief suit all day at a meet, but then can’t wear it anywhere else. Any way, that left the hot tub all to us.

“You really like that guy?” Zach asked, adding that he could tell I was really turned on to him.

“What gave it away?” I asked, “the fact that I got so hard I almost lost it?”

“Yeah, you did have a problem there” Zach added. “I felt bad for you, you were so screwed, even sitting it was clear you had a huge boner” he laughed.

“It’s not funny” I said, blushing.

Zach was very open minded, so we talked about what made Phillip so interesting. His muscular body, his smile, the way his suit looked on him. Zach admitted he thought Phillip was a very attractive guy. I always wondered about Zach. Despite being straight, he always seemed to have an eye for the hot guys. He said it wasn’t sexual, but I was never really sure. Unfortunately, the whole conversation was making me excited again. Between talking about Phillip and looking at Zach, I could feel my excitement rise. Plus, I was so turned on earlier, so I was already feeling excited even before we got to the pool. The looser fit of my suit wasn’t helping. When we got out of the sauna, it was once again clear that I was rock hard, and the stretched out suit clung to me, showing exactly how hard I was. I quickly grabbed a towel.

It was going to be a long, hard night as I anticipated the big day ahead. Zach and I never changed. We hung out until the suits were dry, then we went to our room, laid on our beds and chatted. I was still pretty aroused, and probably needed to take care of it, but never before a meet. I fell asleep on top the bed, still in that Tyr suit, and probably giving Zach quite a show.

To be continued….
Old 12-23-2011, 03:42 PM

Another great part of the story. Cannot wait for the next part. Please don't keep us in suspense for the next part.
Old 12-28-2011, 12:23 PM

Loving your story, you've been getting me all worked up and sweaty sitting here reading in my speedos. Don't stop there!
Old 01-03-2012, 01:54 AM

Default Part 6: The Big Race...

Sometime during the night I must have taken off that black and gold Tyr. I had fitful sleep, and every time I woke, it seemed like I was hard as a rock, even as I woke for the morning. Zach was already up and in the shower. I laid there, fully hard, feeling kind of horny. I debated about taking care of the situation, but opted to wait. “Conserve your energy,” I thought, despite having both the desire and the need. Even as I pulled the covers off, and stood, it did not seem to let up. While Zach and I have both seen each other with full on erections, I really hoped he didn’t come out of the shower until I could grab a towel. I finished wrapping the towel, just as I heard the water cut, and he emerged from the shower, dripping wet and stark naked. Not exactly the sight I needed to make things calm down.

We slipped on our wind pants and team sweatshirt and headed for the lobby. A quick breakfast and then off to the pool for the last half day of the meet.

We were the first team at the pool. We had the locker room to ourselves, which seemed weird. I got changed out of my wind pants and slipped on the team suit. We wore a different set of team race suits. Our suits yesterday were black with gold trim (team colors). These were the reverse, gold with black trim. Because the gold tended to show through, the front was lined with black right where all a guys stuff is. It was weird, the black made sure nothing was clearly visible, but wherever your parts pushed against the suit, the black showed up through the gold, so I am not sure it was all that much less revealing. Most of the guys hated them, but I thought they looked pretty hot. Zach looked especially hot in his, and we weren’t even wet yet.

No sign of Phillip or his team. Coach gathered us for a run down of the day. As he went through the schedule, I saw Phillip come out of the locker room. He looked as hot as yesterday, wearing the same suit he had on yesterday. He was tying his strings as he walked out onto the pool deck. He was with two other guys from his team, they all were carrying on as they headed over to other side of the pool. I could feel my excitement rise, but thankfully not like yesterday. Phillip looked around, but did not see me.

“Ryan, you are up first, in thirty minutes. You are lane 3 when we start” coach directed. “Don’t overdo the warm up, you got some tough swimmers to beat, and you almost got bit by that USC swimmer yesterday. I want you loose, relaxed and ready.”

“Got it,” I said, as I stood, adjusted myself and walked to the warm up pool.

“Go get ‘em, hot shot” said Zach, as he tapped my butt. “Don’t get too distracted checking out Phillip.”

Phillip stuck very much to himself, not even acknowledging me. Even when I gave him a nod, he did not respond. He looked all business, as we lined up for our event. He was in lane 6, two lanes between us.

“Good luck, have a great swim” I said, hoping he’d warm up
“You too,” he said. No smile. Nothing.

I watched as he did his string tying routine. “Hope you get them in a knot” I thought spitefully. Nothing worse than trying to get out of your suit and have your strings in a tight knot.

Pop! The gun went off and we all dove off the blocks. I could not see Phillip at all, nor did I really look. I was fired up to kick butt. I went out as strong as I have ever swam. Hit the wall and had a solid turn, good push. I covered that first 25 right on my fastest split ever. Phillip was off to a fast start. He was lock step with the swimmers in both adjoining lanes. He finished the 50 fly with his best split time ever, and was off to a solid back. His kick was strong, his reach long and reaching.

I was strong off the back, and had a good lead on lanes two and four. I tried to see where the others were, but did not want to lose time. I was sure Phillip was close, if not ahead, but really could not see him. Breast was my weakest leg. I had pressed hard on the back, building on my strong fly time. I needed as much padding into the breast as I could get. Phillip came off the back right in line with the swimmer in lane 5, but like me could not see beyond that. He flipped and pushed into the breast stroke, his strongest leg. He was going to dominate this leg.

I kicked hard the last 25 of the free, reaching out as far as I could, and pulling hard. I stayed focused on the lane marker, head down, tucked and streamlined. No extra drag anywhere. I looked at nothing, just pressed hard, every ounce of energy being put into the final push. My fingers hit and I pressed back, I rose from the water, and as I did I watched as Phillip’s head came up right with mine. Whatever the outcome we were close.

Phillip broke into a smile. So did I, as I laid back and dunked. We were both breathless, as if we had just had the most wild, passionate sex ever. Within fractions of a second, it seemed every swimmer was up. The race was over. Whatever the outcome, it was what it was. We climbed from the pool. We hugged, probably for longer than we should have.

“Great race,” said Phillip.

“I never saw you,” I replied.

“Me neither, but no matter what it was a great race,” he said. “Sorry I was such a jerk earlier, just was so focused on the swim.”

He was still breathless, as was I. Somehow, though, he looked incredibly sensuous winded. His muscles were tight from the event, and firm. His suit clung to him, wet. As we stood there, Phillip looked me up and down.

“Wow, those are quite the team suits,” he said. I looked down and you could see that the black lining was showing exactly where I was positioned in the suit.

“Yeah, they are a little too revealing,” I said.

“Hey, I gotta go cheer on me team in their events,” Phillip said. “Let’s get together before we finish.”

“Deal” I replied.

“And don’t take off that suit…” Phillip added.

I watched as he walked towards his team. He looked back and smiled. With that I pulled on the front of my suit, as I felt the impact of his hot body growing inside. We never disucssed the results, and while we knew what they were, we left them poolside.

I could not wait to see Phillip again.

To be continued
Old 01-06-2012, 04:31 PM

Wow, great story so far. Please continue.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:01 PM

Default Part 7: Spring Break

A month before Spring break, Phillip suggested we both go to Panama City Beach in Florida. I had never been there, but he said it was a great beach. His uncle had a condo there and he was sure he could snag it for us. “It’s right on the beach” he said, “we can swim, sun and hang out. I am sure we can get the condo, just the two of us.” The last time I saw Phillip in person was as he walked away after our last swim, but for a few minutes in the locker room when we exchanged contact information. Despite all the likelihood we would never see each other again, we stayed in contact.

“Oh Ryan, come on man, we’ll have a blast.”

I knew it would be fun. And I really could not wait to see him again. I was getting all excited at the thought. He was too.

We both met in Atlanta. He drove from there as we cruised down to the beach., a six hour drive that we turned into eight because we kept stopping. Phillip was in these awesome off white shorts, a yellow polo shirt and, of course, his blonde hair. I had on a pair of tight 501 jeans, with an old swim team suit under, and a swimming related T shirt. We carried on the whole way, it seemed like we started right where we left off. Even with the jabs on who really was the better swimmer. At one point Phillip told me I had to get rid of the jeans, they looked way not beach like. So, I unbuttoned them and yanked them off, revealing the Speedo race brief I had on underneath. It was an older team suit, a blue print from my club team. I loved that suit and it fit me really great.

“That’s pretty cute,” Phillip said, “bet you’ll be the talk of our next pit stop.” He stared at me for a few seconds. “I have an idea,” he then added, and with that he grabbed my jeans and acted as if he was about to throw them out the window. “Let’s just get rid of these.”

“Don’t you dare,” I said, secretly hoping he would. He held the jeans on his lap, as he checked me out, again. It made me kind of aroused, which was probably obvious to him. Finally, after a few minutes he tossed me back the jeans. As much as I enjoyed having them off, I slid them back on. There would be time enough for less clothing once we got there.

It was just starting to get dark as we arrived. We dropped our bags and headed onto the balcony to check out the beach. “Wow, this is incredible” I said, looking out at the sand and surf. Phillip popped a couple of beers and came out next to me. It was still very warm. We both took off our shirts.

“Lets get changed and go on the beach. After that there’s a hot tub on the roof.” Phillip said. I yanked off my jeans, which was all I really needed to do. So I was ready in an instant. Phillip went off to the bedroom to change. He came out in a pair of white and blue board shorts, which really did look awesome, but was not at all what I expected. There I was, in my blue print Speedo, and he was covered down to his knees. Oh well, I thought as he said “alright, lets go exploring. You look amazing”

The night was wonderful. The beach was almost empty, but for a few folks and some couples toying with making out. I could not get over the long shorts, so finally I asked him.

“I’ve never worn my swim team suits, except at swimming,” Phillip confessed. “But, I’ve always wanted to.”

“You’d look so awesome, you’d be the hottest guy on the beach” I replied. “And once you do wear them, you’ll never go back to shorts.”

“Ok, maybe next time” Phillip replied.

I smiled back, “for sure.” I could not wait to see him on the beach in a hot suit. The thought turned me on, big time. Maybe I could even get him to change before we went to the hot tub. I grabbed his hand and said, “let’s go get wet..”

I like boardies as shorts, but not for swimming. However, seeing Phillip wet in his white and blue board shorts was pretty hot looking. They clung to him pretty revealing. It made me all that much more excited to see him in a race suit, again.

To be continued…..
Old 01-10-2012, 05:01 PM

Wow, what a story. Please continue, my speedo getting very tight and might explode soon.